FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never be able to get you out of my mind or my heart Lindsey Baum! I did not know you personally, I only know your sad story. I just can't believe your still missing! I pray for you always. I hope you come home soon Lindsey.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/cold...ington-girl-lindsey-baum-s-mysterious-n599316

Lindsey should have graduated from high school last weekend. Last month, she should have picked out a gown for prom with her mother. In April she should have been opening college acceptance letters.
But none of those special moments happened, because Lindsey Baum disappeared when she was 10 years old. "Here we are seven years later, and no Lindsey," Melissa Baum told Dateline. "All these memories never got to happen."

I wonder if Dateline is planning to do an episode on Lindsay?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY!

You're one year older now, but still lost. I am hopeful that this year will be the year you are found and brought home.

Another holiday approaches and it will be another year without your presence. My sympathies go out to your family and I want them to know that you have not been forgotten. I come here often and pray that something new tells us what happened to you. Happy Thanksgiving Lindsey.

Thinking of Lindsey tonight.

Sending prayers of love and hope to Lindsey's family.

There is always hope and please know that others care and pray for Lindsey's return to you.

Hoping and praying for answers for Lindsey's family in 2017.

This case has always been one that stuck with me. I pray Lindsey comes home to her mama one day. Someone has information and they have to come forward, 8 years is long enough. :heartbeat:

What's the real difference between a suspect and a POI? The crime watch article states TH is not a suspect in her disappearance and then a couple paragraphs later says he remains a person of interest. We are allowed to sleuth POIs yes?

Wondering what the most prevailing theories?

I am leaning towards whoever was driving that white truck...

The link to Crimewatch about Lindsey. https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/04...ing-persons-of-interest-lie-to-investigators/

It's good to see she hasn't been forgotten. She was the first case that I started to follow and what brought me to Websleuths. I'm hoping this episode of Crimewatch will get everyone interested again. Someone in that town knows what happened.

She definitely hasn't been forgotten. There are still some signs around McCleary. Husband and I make a few extra runs around the town every time we go to the coast. I don't know what we hope it will accomplish, but I can't stop doing it.

I have no theories about this case. At one time I thought it was a traveller coming from the coast towards the city (Seattle), but it doesn't work for me any longer. I think, logically, it's a local. Someone that probably still lives there.

@@screenshot.gif

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/lindsey-baum

I agree I think it's local too. No witnesses, no reason for the person responsible to worry. I think it was someone she was familiar with, didn't find him to be a threat. Someone offering her a ride home. No screaming on her part. Nothing to bring attention to it. I wonder if anyone there feels safe. I think if I lived there I'd still worry about who could be next.

I just hope some day Lindsey will be found.

John Lordan has a video on this case. I haven't been following this case, so it was informative to me. Probably old news to all of you. BUT it does provide publicity and that can help.

[video=youtube;Q9LHAn7tcw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9LHAn7tcw0&list=PLtQTG_o0WfAdFPoySN1ukePSWurycYDd4&index=102[/video]

John Lordan has a video on this case. I haven't been following this case, so it was informative to me. Probably old news to all of you. BUT it does provide publicity and that can help.
That publicity is leaving disgusting, heartless comments and makes me hate humanity. I have no idea how that massive blaming Lindsey's mother could help in any way. I've read all of that and start believing that this kind of content shouldn't be allowed on youtube.
Chances that anyone there knows anything about Lindsey are slim to none. And these people are convinving each other that blaming and insulting mother of missing child is totally ok, and even makes them look smart and caring. It's gonna bring more evil as they are working tiressly to justify their sick "opinions" and keep blaming mother.

And I have no idea why John changed that timeline to make Lindsey's mother look like neglectful, careless person. He's talking that she told her mother that she's scared DAY before she dissappeared, and that was 10p.m when she was heading back home, while it was almost one hour earlier and still not dark.

Today would be Lindsey's 19th birthday. I have followed this case from day one and also the first of many since.

It was a very ugly investigation. Many blamed her Mom and found her behavior strange. Lindsey's parents had just gone through a nasty divorce and some who were trying to help thought Melissa was more interested in her x-husbands reactions. They criticized her for everything. Small town and lots of gossip where people were saying she was taking money out of the donation jars to help find Lindsey to buy cigarettes, and many other spiteful and petty things. There was lots of family drama reported.

The jeweler was investigated and I guess nothing was found since he is still walking free. A young guy was questioned about following Melissa in his car. The family who owned the pool. With a small population in McCleary it seemed everyone was investigated and no one saw anything. She just vanished.

I heard that her brother moved back to his fathers home and Melissa moved out of McCleary. I have seen her many times on programs who are helping in Lindsey's search. She hasn't given up. I don't know how anyone could go through what she has. I hope someday we will know what happened that night and someone is arrested.

Hello - just found this case about Lindsey....

Are there "specific" threads I can read with what was uncovered - POIs or "suspects"?

TIA!

Doesn't anyone here think she could still be alive? Like Jaycee Dugard?

JUSTICE for LINDSEY! :rose:

I still think Lindsey could be alive. Her case has always been so very close to my heart, so I desperately hope she is. I still have contact with her mother actually, and it's just heartbreaking. She certainly hasn't forgotten or given up, and I don't plan to either.

I have never given up hope that Lindsey is out there, those who have been here since the beginning know my DD is her age and my daughter is now a Momma herself... each milestone my girl had in her teen years has been bittersweet as I ache for Lindsey's beautiful momma Melissa and her family...
My small town could have been her small town...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member