FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Discussion in 'Lindsey Baum' started by Blue_Dolphin308, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Luna_Myst

Luna_Myst Member

Didn’t they say partial remains were found? So that too would make it harder to discern child or not correct? Depending on what they have? So don’t like having to type that, even worse thinking about it. R.I.P. Lindsey Baum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Luna_Myst

Luna_Myst Member

I have been hunting over and over again for anything pertaining to a body being found in September 2017 anywhere in Washington State. Just in case them saying Eastern Washington was to throw people off. So far all I came across is this. Opinions??

http://q13fox.com/2017/10/22/human-remains-found-on-yakima-indian-reservation/

3. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Yes, it's really sad to talk about and think about :( Poor Lindsey.

But yes, it depends on which bones were located. If they located a pelvic bone, they probably could tell rather quickly whether it was prepubescent. But they couldn't judge height unless they had at least one long bone.

Going by some other unidentified cases I follow, it seems like it's fairly common with remains found in back country like this for the skull to have rolled away and extremities to be dragged off by animals, leaving mostly ribs and vertebrae. I don't think they've said whether the search for evidence includes looking for more remains or not.

watcher9 likes this.
  4. Luna_Myst

Luna_Myst Member

Also searching to see if I can find anything that links the above articles content to the gentlemen they refer to in the article or anyone else for that matter. So far nothing, have to admit though I am not the best at the ‘sleuthing’.

5. Kittybunny

Kittybunny Well-Known Member

Been following along but finally had the chance to post...RIP Lindsey. Thank you to all who have posted the previous theories and links to the POI Dale Golder. I was not on WS at the time, and hadn't really heard/read anything about him until now. I do remember thinking that the jewelry store owner's actions, words, and alibi were suspicious and in the absence of anyone else, thought that he was a good suspect. Anxiously awaiting further developments, and of course, anything is possible, but it does seem likely that, given were the remains were found, that DG is good for this.

Prayers, light, and healing to those who loved and knew Lindsey.

6. margarita25

margarita25 Keep on rockin’ in the free world

I'm realizing more and more lately how little LE releases stuff to the media sometimes, as I know of things occurring first hand here in my own city but can't find anything on msm about it. Sometimes LE just keeps things really tight lipped all around.

7. margarita25

margarita25 Keep on rockin’ in the free world

Always great to have the experience of certain posters in certain threads, such as you carbuff here now.

watcher9 likes this.
  8. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Thanks Carbuff, that's my view too. Really on the edge of my seat to see if DG is responsible. I was convinced it was him back then. But MB thought it was TH.

9. SassyBenton

SassyBenton Active Member

Nothing near the area where she was found except the camp. I think it’s gotta be someone who was familiar with the camp and surrounding area.

10. loreet

loreet Well-Known Member

Holly Bobo's remains were found by a mushroom 'hunter.'

RIP Lindsey. This case is very close to my heart. Children should be safe to walk 1/2 mile home from a friend's house. She was a beautiful and innocent girl, full of life and possibility. LE needs to find whomever is responsible and hold them accountable with the most severe punishment the state of Washington allows.

11. tnith

tnith Well-Known Member

Unconnected adult.

12. Fiddlehead

Fiddlehead Member

This is a popular hunting area for hunters all over the state to come for elk. If there is anything the location of her remains tells me it's that they were put there by someone who knows the area from past elk or quail hunting.

There's also a hiking trailhead just past the camp called Shell Rock. If you look on a map you may see Shell Rock Road that's the start of the hike.

13. jpo74

jpo74 Well-Known Member

ok thanks i fb dale golder last time but will use full name. he is the one living in oregon mow right? the one i looked at was butr wasnt sure if it was right DG or not

14. Fiddlehead

Fiddlehead Member

15. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Well-Known Member

When the hunters found the bones wouldn’t there have been some kind of search then? I find it strange if there wasn’t. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

DG's brother has an interesting post on his page. Quick, look before it disappears ...

17. Luna_Myst

Luna_Myst Member

18. Luna_Myst

Luna_Myst Member

They couldn’t it was cold and in such a remote hard to reach location, cliffs, ravines, etc. some one worked hard to put the remains where they were in my opinion.

19. Jmk626

Jmk626 New Member

DG’s brother posted a very telling video on May 12th on FB...

20. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

:thud:

There is video of Dale being TASED AND ARRESTED.
    Both of Dale's facebooks are tagged in the comments.
    So I guess that answers when he was arrested?
    Looks like 5/9/2018. In the afternoon if the time stamp is correct.
    I guess that answers why he's not showing up on the jail roster.
    Wow.