FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I flip flog on Golder's potential involvement. I can easily see this being a stranger abduction, and the creep isn't even on LE's radar. Isabel Celis' case is a great example.
Odyssey Portal - Washington Courts Online Case Search

There was a bench warrant issued on 09/17, so does that mean Golder is MIA?

I wonder also about people in DG's circle--people who might have gone to the mountain with him, things like that.

I definetley think that Dale Golder was involved.

I have received an email from Baum tips and I do not intend to share it but if you have any questions than make a conversation with me.

Last edited:
I really do think that Dale Golder is the true killer.

Last edited:
Found this pic of Dale Golder on MyLife.com. It says he has a criminal record but you must be a subscribed member to view this.

Attachments

• 0D5CBB98-0289-49D6-90A8-AB9F9865B7BC.jpeg
    0D5CBB98-0289-49D6-90A8-AB9F9865B7BC.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 37
According to the jail registry, they only have him on drug and weapons charges. I still can't get past the Ellensburg connection, though, among other things. If he actually did it, I hope they're holding him and using the charges as leverage for a confession, like what they did with Heinrich in Jacob Wetterling's case.

County Wide Jail Roster

Yes I’m hoping this may bring a resolution to Lindsey’s case. I definitely think Dale Golder was the one who committed this crime. He appears to be the only POI that has a connection to eastern Washington and worked in a camp not far from where Lindsey’s remains were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member