FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they found evidence to arrest him so that they had more time to search for evidence linking him to Lindsey’s murder. This stuff is all happening after I submitted the tip about Dales possible link to Lindsey. I pictures of the search warrant in Lindsey’s case. Anyway something I found suspicious was that tire tracks led from Golders residence into the woods. The woods mentioned could be where Lindsey’s remains would later turn up. It stated that officials searched the woods. Maybe Lindsey was buried. Read the POI for Dale Golder it has a lot of details.

I think they found evidence to arrest him so that they had more time to search for evidence linking him to Lindsey’s murder. This stuff is all happening after I submitted the tip about Dales possible link to Lindsey. I pictures of the search warrant in Lindsey’s case. Anyway something I found suspicious was that tire tracks led from Golders residence into the woods. The woods mentioned could be where Lindsey’s remains would later turn up. It stated that officials searched the woods. Maybe Lindsey was buried. Read the POI for Dale Golder it has a lot of details.
Basically what Fascist said above.

Search results for name "dale GOLDER" located in "Washington"

DALE ALLEN GOLDER
Custody Record
Age32
GenderMale
RaceWhite
WA: Grays Harbor County Sheriff
ID Number13586
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailGrays Harbor County Sheriff

RAYMOND E EASLEY
Custody Record
WA: Washington Department of Corrections
ID Number750944

I know it's nothing, but when you do a search on Vinelink for Dale Golder, this other guy who is currently in prison pops up. One of his alias' is Dale Golder, weird!

I found an article that says Dale Golder confessed to a friend that Lindsey was dismembered. If their is evidence of that on Lindsey’s realism then they can charge him with her death.

Now I know why someone mentioned dismemberment earlier. This could be the one thing that cracks the case and then police can charge him with Lindsey’s kidnapping and murder.

I think this is still a very long way from solved, unfortunately.
They will need something pretty solid to charge him with Lindsey's death. Even knowing some details won't prove he's the one who committed the crime, he could have simply heard talk about the crime.

I think if a comment was in an article, LE already had that comment.
I think it's good that they finally tracked him down for his failure to appear and the warrant that had been issued. They certainly didn't rush that process!
The weapons charges might hold him for a bit, I guess we will see. However I don't anticipate charges for Lindsey soon. Hopefully I am wrong.

I just read a really horrible account of Daniel Wood from Mill Creek. I'll let you google him. I'm sure the authorities have looked at this and this case wouldn't be open.

Honestly, maybe don't google him. That hurt my stomach.

I just read a really horrible account of Daniel Wood from Mill Creek. I'll let you google him. I'm sure the authorities have looked at this and this case wouldn't be open.

Honestly, maybe don't google him. That hurt my stomach.
Thank you for the info. We are all doing are best to find the sick monster responsible for the abduction and murder on Lindsey.

I have been curious about Manastash Rd outside of Ellensburg. Today I took a drive by to check it out. I stopped at a place I thought might be a good spot to dispose of evidence or whatever. I saw a bone. Looked like a tibia. I dismissed it as probably a deer bone. I wasn't expecting bones. I thought maybe a knife or something. Because Lindsay's body was found. Later I realized that I didn't know what they had found.

I have been curious about Manastash Rd outside of Ellensburg. Today I took a drive by to check it out. I stopped at a place I thought might be a good spot to dispose of evidence or whatever. I saw a bone. Looked like a tibia. I dismissed it as probably a deer bone. I wasn't expecting bones. I thought maybe a knife or something. Because Lindsay's body was found. Later I realized that I didn't know what they had found.
I hope you reported it to authorities. It might be further evidence in Lindsey's case or there may be another/other victims disposed of there. JMO

I would search a thirty foot swath on the drivers side of the road that would have been driven from the site where the remains were found. I am tempted to do it my self but should I find any evidence I'm sure it would be tainted just by me finding it. And rightfully so.
I was on Google Earth yesterday looking at Manastash and the area the authorities had closed off. Since you went up there I have a few questions. Which route did you take? It looks like someone could drive I90, but it d be risky with high visibility. Or take 12 to Yakima. I'm uncertain how busy. And then there was a 3rd route through Mt Rainier? All back roads through Elbe..but I'm not certain it's a through shot.

The erosion in that area looks pretty severe by South fork Manastash Creek. Could you tell how long the pillow rocks had been there? I looked up projects for the creek but haven't found a timeline yet. Maybe it's continual due to elements in that area.

I'm still stuck on the Honda Ridgeline they never found. Who parked behind the Shell, where bushes blocked visibility from LB s home and also the same place she stashed her brother's bike. I spent my summer watching traffic for work and I never saw a dog crate placed by the tailgate. It's windy back there. There is also the Ridgeline s secret storage area directly under the dog crates. If we could find the Ridgeline people at least it could be discounted if it wasn't involved, but the fact that no one has come forward and it has been national news is strange .
And the fire on July 5 2009 looks more suspicious now too. Of course, fireworks do that too.

I've never been up there, I'm curious what your perspective is?

I’m still going with the Dale Golder idea. He appears to be the only POI who has a connection to the area where Lindsey was found. He hiked there often. Also you should report this. We don’t know exactly how much of lindeys body was found.

FWIW- Israel Keyes has four victims in WA State. Wondering if one of them could be Lindsey?

Victim's families in WA State have been notified today of the confession.

Israel Keyes girlfriend in Alaska bought and moved into their new home the first of June 2009. That's the only thing I have for him in that time setting.
He is the first case I looked at because he was considered a local to my area. And then I found Websleuth

I’m still going with the Dale Golder idea. He appears to be the only POI who has a connection to the area where Lindsey was found. He hiked there often. Also you should report this. We don’t know exactly how much of lindeys body was found.

It may well be DG, but limiting the scope could be a disservice because once your mind is made up we naturally look for ways to rationalize dismissing any other evidence which is how innocent people get convicted and the perp goes on to keep killing.

Have you read Mindhunter? Or the Crime Classification handbook? Or all of the threads on this case? There is a lot of information on each case and while we can speculate it's one particular person, the case remains open. There is a reason it's still open that LE understands.

Let's keep looking for answers and revisit the mass of information from all the folks who volunteered, took photos, searched and spent hours looking up possible perps that came before us.

IMO

It may well be DG, but limiting the scope could be a disservice because once your mind is made up we naturally look for ways to rationalize dismissing any other evidence which is how innocent people get convicted and the perp goes on to keep killing.

Have you read Mindhunter? Or the Crime Classification handbook? Or all of the threads on this case? There is a lot of information on each case and while we can speculate it's one particular person, the case remains open. There is a reason it's still open that LE understands.

Let's keep looking for answers and revisit the mass of information from all the folks who volunteered, took photos, searched and spent hours looking up possible perps that came before us.

IMO
You may be right and there are still 5 POI that haven’t been ruled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23