Found this video...of Casey and Caylee

You know, my hubby and I have a whole passel of kidlets. Which also means we have a whole lotta videoing through the years!

I talk to my kidlets all of the time, particularly the youngest ones. While doing the ordinary and mundane, I tell them what I am doing. When they are doing something, I repeat to them what they are doing. Consequently, our kidlets vocabulary and speech are ahead of most of their peers.

Having said all of that, I love, love, love to hear them talk. When I videotape them, I am sometimes silent as I am trying to let them have the floor to see what they say/do without my input-- I like to see what they come up with.

So, I'm not so certain that her not being spoken to is, necessarily, insidious. Caylee was a sharp little gal so, maybe the person behind the video camera was letting her do her own thing to see what she came up with?

Just something to think about and NO, I do not believe Caylee is alive and YES I do believe her mother was responsible.

You know, my hubby and I have a whole passel of kidlets. Which also means we have a whole lotta videoing through the years!

I talk to my kidlets all of the time, particularly the youngest ones. While doing the ordinary and mundane, I tell them what I am doing. When they are doing something, I repeat to them what they are doing. Consequently, our kidlets vocabulary and speech are ahead of most of their peers.

Having said all of that, I love, love, love to hear them talk. When I videotape them, I am sometimes silent as I am trying to let them have the floor to see what they say/do without my input-- I like to see what they come up with.

So, I'm not so certain that her not being spoken to is, necessarily, insidious. Caylee was a sharp little gal so, maybe the person behind the video camera was letting her do her own thing to see what she came up with?

Just something to think about and NO, I do not believe Caylee is alive and YES I do believe her mother was responsible.

That's exactly the thought I had while watching the "quiet" videos. Cindy wanted to get candid film of Caylee just being Caylee.

In the "Slip Away" video, at 1:59, there is a picture of Cindy holding a sleeping baby Caylee in a rocking chair and kissing the top of Caylee's head. I recall Cindy saying that she rocked Caylee every night. She must miss those moments terribly.

My sentiments exactly! I never taped my child, that I was not interacting verbally with him!

Very strange, that no one was talking to that baby!

I watched all the videos. I have no words to describe my feelings regarding these videos and the total lack of anyone communicating with this child.

Makes me wanna cry.

I've thought the exact same thing....and its this lack of meaningful communication that caused KC to become such an attention seeker in the first place, imo.
I know everyones different but my home vids are full of me and my girls talking...(dont ya just hate hearing your own voice on tape, lol).
I saw this vid a while back, and i was bothered by the end bit, where it looks like Kc's had her fun, played the 'good mummy' and is done...just drops beautiful caylee to the floor.I wanted to see the next few minutes of this vid.
Its hard to tell really with such a short vid.
ETA- The only thing I'm certain of in this case is that CA and GA loved caylee to bits...I dont see the lack of verbal communication as a lack of love by any means.... but it is something I noticed when watching all those utube vids.

Yeah that is Momtective's- she is a W/S'er, you tube video. It looks like she is wiping sweat and spit from giving zuberts to Caylee. She does just kind of pull her arms from under Caylee and says "alright", like I'm done performing now.

Someone professional explained that she is like a light, she's on and when she disconnects, she's just off. And she's usually on with Caylee when a camera is focused on her, I've seemed to notice.

I know, mistakenly I watched a few more videos again after watching this one. I especially get upset about the one with her coloring while wearing the Spiderman nighty/shirt. I cry every time I watch that. She didn't engage her or speak to her once. In every video I have with my kiddos I'm egging them on and being goofy or at least aknowledging and speaking to them. It truly breaks my heart to peices. Caylee was TALKING to her and she was silent.

That one got to me too, especially about half way through when she says cheese and has the cutest little smile and her eyes twinkle and she tries to get whoever to engage with her, but she gets no response. I see a lot of frustration in Caylee in that video. So sad!

I think it's easy to overanalyze, especially in this off-the-wall case.

I see nothing but love from all of the videos, whether anyone is interacting with Caylee or not. The fact that there are so many pictures and videos of Caylee, and she is always dressed so cute and seems to be happy, nice and clean, has lots of toys and dress-up stuff, just tells me that she is one loved little girl. I am sure that KC loved/loves her in the only capacity that she can if she is truly a sociopath. It seems to me like there were lots of good times in this family. If you look back on the pictures and videos of Susan Smith and her children, you will see that she loved her children. If you look back on the pictures and videos of Andrea Yates and her children, you will see that she loved her children. People are not always "bad". Sometimes, they are "sick". I know that many do not have any sympathy for KC, Susan or Andrea. Would you want to be any of them? They all have to live with what they have done. KC has not shown us her grief for the loss of Caylee (whether she is just somewhere else or gone) but I have followed Susan Smith's case and read her mother's book about her and I followed the Andrea Yates' case to some degree as well. Nothing is sadder than a parent taking their own child or childrens' lives. But there is more than just evil behind some of these horrible events and I believe that both Susan and Andrea, in their sick minds, drowned their children to save them from them (Susan and Andrea). I do think that this case is unlike the Smith and Yates cases and I am hoping that that is because Caylee really is alive and KC is really the good mother that CA says she is and is doing everything in her power to protect Caylee and her family by staying quiet. PLease don't throw rotten eggs at me. I could be wrong. I am trying to think outside of the box.

Yesterday, I read an article in our local newspaper about 76 people who were arrested from our County in a sting relating to gangs, drugs and weapons. I still think that KC was involved in something criminal, maybe something underground, and that is the reason why Caylee is missing. Crime is everywhere. It is right in your backyard. It walks the malls, it goes to the movies, it goes to the grocery store, it's at the park. So let's not rule out entirely that KC isn't a part of that world and now facing the music from some very scary people. That doesn't mean that she doesn't love Caylee. That could mean just what CA said on the Today Show the day after KC's arrest - that KC loves Caylee more than CA loves KC . . . because maybe CA knows that she wouldn't be able to keep quiet for as long as KC has to protect her child. Also, don't forget all of the people in KC's life who are now saying "We don't know this KC." There is a reason for that.

Some day, and I hope it is soon, we will have answers. Remember when Yuri is saying to KC in the Universal interview that there are only 2 case scenarios . . . one that something bad happened to Caylee by accident and KC was covering it up or that KC was a monster? I think there is a third scenario that could be possible and that is what I have stated above - that KC has been threatened to keep quiet (remember the PB visit in which he tells her to hold her head up high and if she needs to talk "just let it go". His father has a party boat company (easy to get to Mexico)).

Can I get a H#ll Yeah?

Just watched the video about 8 times. I see Casey's face goes from smiling to its usual sullen, expressionless look. She drops Caylee. She wipes her eyebrows.

I don't see any sadness in Casey. It's more like she suddenly realizes there's something on her face above her eyebrows and it's distasteful, so she drops Caylee and wipes it off.

JMO

That one got to me too, especially about half way through when she says cheese and has the cutest little smile and her eyes twinkle and she tries to get whoever to engage with her, but she gets no response. I see a lot of frustration in Caylee in that video. So sad!

Yeah... I hate to play devil's advocate, but do we know for certain that KC shot this video with the coloring, etc? I also wonder if whoever is behind the camera is making faces, or engaging the child in some other way... I dunno.. it is odd, the camera person not talking, but maybe it was an effort just to get some of Caylee's babbles on tape.

I don't know, maybe it's just me but the videos where the person taping isn't speaking to Caylee at all...... they are just so unsettling to me. "Breakfast with Caylee" and "Dancing Queen" are a couple of them. I don't remember taping my baby/toddler and not speaking to them while doing it. It's just so strange, the silence from the person taping. JMO

Those videos gave me chills. I know some people do not speak a lot when they are taping, but at least say something!

All these WILD speculations of drugs and nefarious crimes scenario's just feed the DENIAL..............bottom line will be PROVEN at trial KC did this herself and there is nothing NEFARIOUS about this case except KC's actions whether accidental or pre-meditated which LE has evidence we are unaware of.....

The pool theory will be disproven......................
The criminal connections will be disproven...................
There is no doubt Caylee was loved by all.....................
KC's did all of this alone............................with the exception of an unknown accomplice...............................
And I would bet my life more charges will be brought due to tampering with evidence............................ along with a MAN who loved Caylee dearly.............
KC's sociopathic tendencies "alone" are responsible for the DEATH of CAYLEE.

These wild theories are only in KC's mind and the MANUSCRIPT.........
I can not wait until LE reveals all the evidence in this case and without a shadow of a doubt.................... KC will be in PRISON for the rest of her life.

I had the same thoughts....

I always speak to my kids, explain what's going on, I even tell my 9 month old what food she is eating, so she learns the flavor of foods. However, sometimes i just let them take the floor, and my husband does a lot more than i do during taping because he has more patience. There's a lot of video that my dh takes that is just watching the kids in their own element and doing their own thing.

There is a bit too much silence in some of the Caylee videos, which does show some detachment, but i don't think being silent while taping a child means you don't like them or have no feelings toward them.

To the original post - She is wiping sweat or spit off her forehead, not tears off her cheeks. If you watch, Caylee pushes casey away and wants to get down, most likely because casey is tickling her and such, my kids run from me when im doing that to them. Casey just looks tired from playing. And plenty of times after a long hard wrestle, me or my husband get up and have to say "enough, we're tired!" lol

I don't know, maybe it's just me but the videos where the person taping isn't speaking to Caylee at all...... they are just so unsettling to me. "Breakfast with Caylee" and "Dancing Queen" are a couple of them. I don't remember taping my baby/toddler and not speaking to them while doing it. It's just so strange, the silence from the person taping. JMO

I find it eerie that no one is speaking to Caylee in these videos as well. :confused:

Yup! Proves my point. Thanks! J One cannot take a single picture, sentence, one moment in time and use that as the basis for an entire life time’s existence.

Did you watch the Breakfast with Caylee? It's 3 min, 22 sec of no one speaking to this child. How is that possible?

I do not talk normally when I video tape my son, because the camera is right in my face and Im always afraid it will be muffled and I'll ruin the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBKRSWMWhA&feature=related
Look at this video. No interaction when Casey films, only interaction when the grandparents are filming or in the room.
Casey had a disconnection from Caylee since way back. Who would ignore their daughter on these videos while she looks at Casey for attenteon? Its like Casey is taunting her!
I dont think we are reading into this wrong, I think its obvious if you watch all the vids posted by "momtective" on you tube, and compare them you can tell the difference!
PS Look too for the one of Caylee dancing, its so cute.

I will have to agree with the below post - for those who think that Casey was involved with drug runners, drug dealers, underground activities - you will be sorely disappointed - drug dealers, cartel, mobs, etc. do NOT kidnap children and keep them, they do NOT kidnap children to just kidnap, they do NOT kidnap children and give out scripts to follow

That little boy who was kidnapped by drug dealers, was the family given a script to follow? Do you think these drug dealers kept the little boy just to keep him? Once the person responsible for the kidnapping, the grandfather, was arrested that little boy was dropped off somewhere and found

Drug dealers don't take a child just to do it - so before anyone keeps believing the underground activities is the culprit, piece together the evidence that has been released and then come back and say that Casey was involved with this stuff

BTW, Caylee's body would have been found already or she would have been dropped off somewhere - no drug dealer wants publicity - this child is too much in the news

All these WILD speculations of drugs and nefarious crimes scenario's just feed the DENIAL..............bottom line will be PROVEN at trial KC did this herself and there is nothing NEFARIOUS about this case except KC's actions whether accidental or pre-meditated which LE has evidence we are unaware of.....

The pool theory will be disproven......................
The criminal connections will be disproven...................
There is no doubt Caylee was loved by all.....................
KC's did all of this alone............................with the exception of an unknown accomplice...............................
And I would bet my life more charges will be brought due to tampering with evidence............................ along with a MAN who loved Caylee dearly.............
KC's sociopathic tendencies "alone" are responsible for the DEATH of CAYLEE.

These wild theories are only in KC's mind and the MANUSCRIPT.........
I can not wait until LE reveals all the evidence in this case and without a shadow of a doubt.................... KC will be in PRISON for the rest of her life.

I think it's easy to overanalyze, especially in this off-the-wall case.

I see nothing but love from all of the videos, whether anyone is interacting with Caylee or not. The fact that there are so many pictures and videos of Caylee, and she is always dressed so cute and seems to be happy, nice and clean, has lots of toys and dress-up stuff, just tells me that she is one loved little girl. I am sure that KC loved/loves her in the only capacity that she can if she is truly a sociopath. It seems to me like there were lots of good times in this family. If you look back on the pictures and videos of Susan Smith and her children, you will see that she loved her children. If you look back on the pictures and videos of Andrea Yates and her children, you will see that she loved her children. People are not always "bad". Sometimes, they are "sick". I know that many do not have any sympathy for KC, Susan or Andrea. Would you want to be any of them? They all have to live with what they have done. KC has not shown us her grief for the loss of Caylee (whether she is just somewhere else or gone) but I have followed Susan Smith's case and read her mother's book about her and I followed the Andrea Yates' case to some degree as well. Nothing is sadder than a parent taking their own child or childrens' lives. But there is more than just evil behind some of these horrible events and I believe that both Susan and Andrea, in their sick minds, drowned their children to save them from them (Susan and Andrea). I do think that this case is unlike the Smith and Yates cases and I am hoping that that is because Caylee really is alive and KC is really the good mother that CA says she is and is doing everything in her power to protect Caylee and her family by staying quiet. PLease don't throw rotten eggs at me. I could be wrong. I am trying to think outside of the box.

Yesterday, I read an article in our local newspaper about 76 people who were arrested from our County in a sting relating to gangs, drugs and weapons. I still think that KC was involved in something criminal, maybe something underground, and that is the reason why Caylee is missing. Crime is everywhere. It is right in your backyard. It walks the malls, it goes to the movies, it goes to the grocery store, it's at the park. So let's not rule out entirely that KC isn't a part of that world and now facing the music from some very scary people. That doesn't mean that she doesn't love Caylee. That could mean just what CA said on the Today Show the day after KC's arrest - that KC loves Caylee more than CA loves KC . . . because maybe CA knows that she wouldn't be able to keep quiet for as long as KC has to protect her child. Also, don't forget all of the people in KC's life who are now saying "We don't know this KC." There is a reason for that.

Some day, and I hope it is soon, we will have answers. Remember when Yuri is saying to KC in the Universal interview that there are only 2 case scenarios . . . one that something bad happened to Caylee by accident and KC was covering it up or that KC was a monster? I think there is a third scenario that could be possible and that is what I have stated above - that KC has been threatened to keep quiet (remember the PB visit in which he tells her to hold her head up high and if she needs to talk "just let it go". His father has a party boat company (easy to get to Mexico)).

Can I get a H#ll Yeah?

I might be in the minority here, but I agree with you with everything.. We just don't know what really happened, and my guess is that it is completely opposite from what everyone thinks.. maybe that was the plan all along, if there was even a plan..

What I see in these videos is a mother and child who have a loving playful relationship, and while I do see something in the end of the video, it's not what it's being made out to be. I don't see them bump heads or anything, but I think that could have happened, it looks like they both at the same time were caught off guard by maybe a earing stuck in Caylee's hair, or more so by the way Casey rubs her head, is they bumped heads even though it's hard to tell..

With that being said, everyone views things different, and that's why we are hear, to listen to what others have to say, even if we don't agree!! :)

I have a question with all the hundred of pictures out there of this family..Who released them???

I have a question with all the hundred of pictures out there of this family..Who released them???

I took a look at this and the other videos to the side of this one pertaining to Caylee late last night. You asked the same question I have. WHO released those. Someone would have to be pretty close to the family IMO.

I thought it strange that there was no interaction between the person taking the pics and Caylee. Usually when you take videos of people there is some interaction you can hear.

I saw a whole lot of interesting looks on Caylee's face. Hmnnnnnnn:waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347