Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello long time lurker here first post though .....
i see ca doing what looks like yard work....but what i don't get is the media out there filming it,and why do they have a webcam showing their house 24/7,what happen to right of privacy?Iam in no way siding with the anythony family,i do believe kc is absolutely guilty of her daughters disapearance and feel horribly sad for the gp's.But i can't help but feel all the media and webcams at their home is just wrong.have never seen anything like this befor....anyone else feel this way?

Yes. 100%.

Only in Florida........parasites and heartless people.

EtherealGirl,
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.

I am sorry also......I lost a child too.......pulling weeds was never anything I could do for a very long time....at least I had closure which is a sad thing these folks may not have.but yard work? How? Thank goodness for this cam though..it gives insight into others lives.

The way the light is reflecting off Lee's left front fender makes it look like a big white key:D

I'm sorry this might be off topic but calm and knows Caylee is safe

If Caylee was safe why are we all sitting here watching the house ? Where is Caylee ? Why not share with us all Where Caylee is so we can all go back to our normal life , maybe do our own yard work .

Why are they receiving donations for a missing child if They Know she's safe ??

None of us are being forced to be here. It is entirely up to us to stay or leave. We can only blame ourselves if we spent to much time on here.

If that is Caseys window where Cindy was weeding....maybe Casey complained about the flowerbed looking shabby outside of HER window. If Casey isn't happy....nobody is happy is the way I see this family.

24zhbmf.jpg

Was that Lee's car or Baez's car that was on the street? Who's car is on the driveway now? I can't keep all these black cars straight. Who is home with Casey? I wonder what is going down that Baez is hanging around alot? I wish there ws some action at the house. Where are the body guards and protestors today?

Was that Lee's car or Baez's car that was on the street? Who's car is on the driveway now? I can't keep all these black cars straight. Who is home with Casey? I wonder what is going down that Baez is hanging around alot? I wish there ws some action at the house. Where are the body guards and protestors today?

I think it was Lee's car in the street...don't know where folks are...gearing up for tonight maybe;)

Was that Lee's car or Baez's car that was on the street? Who's car is on the driveway now?
I think it belongs to the person who did their home Security Sys. He may be a personal friend doing the job.

In FL, HOA's are all powerful. When you move in you are given a copy, in advance, of the rules. You sign off on them or do not move in. You also sign that if they have to sue you for a rule infraction, you will pay their attorneys costs. If you do not pay them, the courts will have your home put up for sale so the HOA gets it's money.

I think CA is weeding to show that it is her yard and she will do as she pleases. Sh edoes have the right to do yardwork. I expect some protesters to be there soon. They also have that right. I just pray that an enlightening bolt hit them and they leave their children at home.

ONLY if the HOA is a Mandatory HOA. If it is a voluntary HOA, which most of the HOA's established in the 1980's were, then the HOA has no true powers. They can only call the police to cite infractions of city ordinances. We don't know which kind of HOA the Anthony's have, but they moved into this house in 1989, so it was built before 1990.

Can anyone tell what the tall thing is to the right of the Anthony's front door. It almost looks like a person in a light blue shirt and dark pants, but I can't tell.

Oh, it was a person, I think they went in the house.

Of course I missed it...........ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member