Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was KC..but its really fuzzy...

1.jpg

They got away without being bombarded...wow!

I was definitely JB that was there. I just saw him leave with someone. Did anyone catch who got into the passenger seat?? It didn't look like KC to me and I didn't see the media rush up to get a video of her leaving.........

I hope this is the right code to paste

cam2.jpg

Ok well since it was here is the one of the guy that left in the truck right before.

cam1.jpg

I don't know of any person who is a "person of interest" that has her lawyer pick her up and drive her to his office. This is sickening. Isn't there a limit to what her lawyer can and can't do, and be disbarred for such odd behavior. Conflict of interest, maybe too attached to a client?

Darn Phone! Now I missed everything! Dang it!

Did ya'll get pictures of KC leaving? And yeah .... that IS totally weird, him picking her up. I suppose she was a scared because of what happened last night. 'sigh'

Are you sure it was Casey? Looked a little fat to me. Maybe they are going to go one a Japanese television show because they think Caylee could be in Japan? Instead of actually doing something worthwhile

I am pretty sure it was KC. They RAN out of there, didnt get a chance to screenshot except for the quick one I got, can't seem alot, but looks like her hair. I dont know who else it could be..

news crews....setting up.... a little late though... missed the circus freak ....

I missed it too!!!
Thanks for the pictures everyone!!!!

If that was Casey, I think it says something that nobody is running to empty the garage so that her ride can pull in and pick her up.

That is ridiculous cause you know they didn't tell the whole story on the Mexican television show

Of course not!!

Then it would be GAME OVER...now what kind of fun is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288