Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on with the cam? It seems to only put a new picture up every 3-4 refreshes. Quite a lag.

PLEASE stick to what this thead if for, discussion of what we're viewing on the CAM only

Thank you!

14j7wjb.jpg

There must be something going on but we can't quite see. FRSG move the camera a little please!

mobilecam2.jpg

Oh yeah there's George. Wierd. My screenshot keeps refreshing to a new picture. I must not have done that correctly.

I wonder if George is throwing another tantrum?

Ok, so a reporter went running, talked to George, came back with a strange look on her face, George gets in his PT Cruiser and leaves.

4rrd6g.jpg

I wonder if George is throwng another tantrum?

It looked that way from the reporter lady's face when she came back. I wasn't quick enough to grab it.

For the love of God, George has a HHR, the BGs have a PT Cruiser just so we all know what/who we are watching :-D

Ok, so a reporter went running, talked to George, came back with a strange look on her face, George gets in his PT Cruiser and leaves.

4rrd6g.jpg

The weird look on her face was probably because George gave her a paper with his Cell Phone # on it so they could air it on the News.. I know that the reporter on WFTV gave it out during his report... He says he wants people to call him.... What a nut case.. I can just imagine the calls he's gonna get...

Where's Lee today? Meeting with LE, answering questions? Consulting his own attorney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07