Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
2n1dq8p.jpg

I recently moved and had the cable guy here to hook up my internet and he saw the webcam going, and I told him what it was, and he kept looking at me like I was a bit weird and I'm not sure he believed me!

Stop it!! I am falling off my chair, bunny!!!

pesky kids want to eat. what am I gonna do now? Is it bad to feed children cereal for dinner?

I recently moved and had the cable guy here to hook up my internet and he saw the webcam going, and I told him what it was, and he kept looking at me like I was a bit weird and I'm not sure he believed me!

Hopefully he didn't report you to authorities...LOL

Maybe they don't have a kid to drag down there like everyone else does.

It annoyed me the other day with that little girl holding the sign. What was that parent thinking.

Besides that, it is very hot in Florida and the heat comes up from the ground as well as beaming on this child's head. Her little face was so red. People just don't think!

More than 800 local volunteers joined members of Texas-based EquuSearch to look for Caylee Marie Anthony near Orlando International Airport today, and deputy director Mandy Albritton said that volunteers are continuing to pour in.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-caylee-search-090608,0,6139522.story

To bad the family is not involved. They would rather stay at home and relax while everyone else looks. I swear I am not a mean person but I want to knock them out sometimes.

To bad the family is not involved. They would rather stay at home and relax while everyone else looks. I swear I am not a mean person but I want to knock them out sometimes.

I am so with you, ysun! I get so angry at them...with all these selfless volunteers trying to bring that baby home..and they not only dont look..they wont even supply her blanket or clothes for her scent to the searchers!

pesky kids want to eat. what am I gonna do now? Is it bad to feed children cereal for dinner?

No it usually has whole grain and the milk is great for their teeth and bones very healthy!! That's what I tell mine anyway.

OMG..that is a Doll and they are standing it up facing the house on the sidewalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member