Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so with you, ysun! I get so angry at them...with all these selfless volunteers trying to bring that baby home..and they not only dont look..they wont even supply her blanket or clothes for her scent to the searchers!

I remember when that Lunford child was missing her poor father and grandparents were looking and so grateful for any help with looking. I just don't know what to think with how they are acting.

I do think that everyone is not guilty until proven guilty but this is really making me rethink that. KC or CA could not tell the truth if you paid them. I try to be objective but right now my heart is telling me that this is not going to turn out good and that makes me sad.

Thanks for the laugh! It has been a rainy day here, & this really has been addicting. Man, I hope this case is solved soon...

I know it's hard to laugh in all this, but we really are all here because we care to begin with.

pesky kids want to eat. what am I gonna do now? Is it bad to feed children cereal for dinner?

OMG....tears streaming down my face from laughter! I think my mom let us eat cereal for dinner sometimes. Nothing wrong with it!

To bad the family is not involved. They would rather stay at home and relax while everyone else looks. I swear I am not a mean person but I want to knock them out sometimes.

Hi all!!! I usually just watch/lurk (you guys move to quick for me to keep up!) but I was wondering - does anyone know if the family has ever publicly commented why they don't search...ever? TIA.

Definitely a doll and a very scary looking one too....kind of looks like a doll that has a head that spins around. Ugh!!!

It's all kids......sorry, I really think it's wrong for people to bring young kids into this...

Buying cigs.....not so bad. ;)

is it chucky

IT IS!!!!!!!!!!! or Chucky's bride! People should not bring kids to their house...its actually a little spooky doing so! Protestors..I am all for them. But adults and no fistfights! Jeezzz

I remember when that Lunford child was missing her poor father and grandparents were looking and so grateful for any help with looking. I just don't know what to think with how they are acting.

I do think that everyone is not guilty until proven guilty but this is really making me rethink that. KC or CA could not tell the truth if you paid them. I try to be objective but right now my heart is telling me that this is not going to turn out good and that makes me sad.

Ugh...I was on the Danielle Van Dam search team and her parents were out there with us. They were under a ton of public scrutiny and they were still helping.

wc6ni0.jpg

Spiderwick Chronicles On Demand Movie Rental......$4.99 Getting to watch the webcam with you guys in peace for a while......Priceless

Hi all!!! I usually just watch/lurk (you guys move to quick for me to keep up!) but I was wondering - does anyone know if the family has ever publicly commented why they don't search...ever? TIA.

Yes, they say its because they KNOW shes alive! Unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member