Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something will probably happen this morning, since I have to actually go outside and mow my lawn today.

I know, I haven't been to bed yet and I am so tired, but I'm afraid the minute I leave (first I will toss and turn and think of Caylee and her stoopid mother for an hour) I will miss something huge.

Anyone else wondering why they have a webcam by some body of water??? :waitasec:

Anyone else wondering why they have a webcam by some body of water??? :waitasec:

It seems like it has been stuck on that image for awhile now.
Though, as someone who has never been to Florida, it does give an educational view of how wooded it can be there.

My truck cam just went page cannot be displayed.

Somethings gonna happen today!!!

Good Morning all,
Nice shot of the basketball goal
Did any of you see the attack of the george hammer last night?

This is all I've seen on the Truck Cam for awhile now.

tcam01.jpg

OH, looking at all that crime tape, I just saw a report on Fox35 live on the web morning show, and we were right. GA has no right to put that on the little grassy spot from the sidewalk to the yard, the police made him take down the tape crossing the sidewalk(being scooter/wheelchair bound that one upset me), and the neighbors want the tape over the grassy area taken down.

This is all I've seen on the Truck Cam for awhile now.

tcam01.jpg

I know I wish they would clean the lense! Maybe Casey cracked yesterday when she was with Lee and maybe this is where she put Caylee. I dont know its all crazy!!!:furious:

I refuse to get excited, but dang the mobile cam location is interesting!~

Looks like a pencil or something in their hand. Isn't updating though

Looks like a pencil or something in their hand. Isn't updating though

It seems like I am following you today Monoxide.
My picture is updating fine, but it is just a wonderful study of shadow movement on a Monday morning around a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021