Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the terms of her house arrest are that she gets to "hang out at Jose's office." I believe it says she can meet with her attorney. I wonder if we could complain that this is a violation of the terms of her house arrest. She just keeps getting more and more privileges. You have eto wonder if Orange County is so generous with anyone else.

I asked the same thing yesterday .

It makes sense to me. Most consulting with attorneys does not take all day. Go for it whoever is so inclined. It can't hurt.

The webcam proves when she leaves and when she comes back. With a webcam at the office it can be verified.

I'll bet that crowd gets booted from there before long. I would think the ordinances for this sort of thing are different for a business parking lot as opposed to a residential (sidewalk) area.
They could be there to visit one of the businesses - don't think the cops can kick them out for that.

Just an observation...............KC seems to like spending her days at JB's office. Obviously they can't be in conference about her defense 6 hours a day, 5 days a week. I'm sure JB has other clients. My best guess is that KC spends her time at JB's playing on a computer and maybe making phone calls (has she got anyone left to talk to?), or watching television.

Now, why would a 22-year-old prefer hanging out at an attorney's office for the better part of the day, when she could be home doing the same things?

Again, my best guess.............life is really pretty tense at the Anthony house. Being cooped up with George and Cindy, and surrounded by reminders of Caylee, with news media and protesters hanging out in the front of the house, is too much for Casey. The daily trips to JB's office are only for Casey to escape the tension.

Casey's case manager has to make a surprise call at JB's office to see what's really going on. If it's determined that Casey's daily visits to JB's are not for attorney-client discussions, it's time to make some adjustments to the schedule. Cut Casey back to one or two visits to JB's a week, each 3 hours maximum.

280tout.jpg

Just an observation...............KC seems to like spending her days at JB's office. Obviously they can't be in conference about her defense 6 hours a day, 5 days a week. I'm sure JB has other clients. My best guess is that KC spends her time at JB's playing on a computer and maybe making phone calls (has she got anyone left to talk to?), or watching television.

Now, why would a 22-year-old prefer hanging out at an attorney's office for the better part of the day, when she could be home doing the same things?

Again, my best guess.............life is really pretty tense at the Anthony house. Being cooped up with George and Cindy, and surrounded by reminders of Caylee, with news media and protesters hanging out in the front of the house, is too much for Casey. The daily trips to JB's office are only for Casey to escape the tension.

Casey's case manager has to make a surprise call at JB's office to see what's really going on. If it's determined that Casey's daily visits to JB's are not for attorney-client discussions, it's time to make some adjustments to the schedule. Cut Casey back to one or two visits to JB's a week, each 3 hours maximum.
Looooong Visits With JB being discussed here

Oooo We got a great position on the house now. Anyone see anything happen latly?

Looks like they put a BIG missing poster on the door. :waitasec:

Odd, odd folk...

Although, who am I to talk? I'm the one watching it :blushing:

Hmm..that big one is new..wonder if we missed maybe a supporter putting there for them..something they made maybe..like a big posterboard card..

Or was it already cracked open like that? My eyes are playing tricks on me today..

Is it me or is that yellow tape back on the easement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member