Fox Cable The Line up Oct.28th Bolder DA Mary Lacy

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by CW, Oct 29, 2006.

1. CW

CW Former Member

Fox Cable The Line up Oct.28th Bolder DA Mary Lacy
    Bolder CO DA, Mary Lacy just might be in trouble. There is another case regarding a baby not sure of his age. His name is Jason he was rushed into ER with 9 fractured ribs. Dr. Michael Baden said that within 4 to 5 weeks this baby had 30 fractures. The father Alex and mother Molly are wealthy people and Mary Lacy has not even taken this case to the grand jury. Dr. Baden said there are issues of holding medical care, one parent does the beating the other parent covers for the other. If I'm not mistaken this happend back in Feb. when the baby was taken to er a nurse with 27 years exp.called 911 and reported that this baby was suffering from very bad abuse.

This DA needs to be behind bars if this is true.

2. Loading...

3. Eagle1

Eagle1 Former Member

So how did the program come out?

4. Show Me

Show Me New Member

Mary Lacy doesn't prosecute the rich parents of abused children....she's intimidated by their lawyers....she's the most imcompetent cold-hearted lazy DA in the history of the USA.

Lacy just wants her fat paycheck, she doesn't want to work for a living.

5. ellen13

ellen13 New Member

oh but she had no problem going after karr who was probably penniless.
    i guess money really talks in boulder. god, i hope it's not like that everywhere in this country, or i'll have lost faith in this country.

6. SuperDave

SuperDave Well-Known Member

Not only is it true, WindChime, it's worse than you know! When the coroner released his findings, that moron Trip DeMuth said "it doesn't prove murder."

AAAGGHH!

BUT, the horror doesn't end there!

(I hope julianne is reading this!)