Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the poll, lol. Web cam still down. Just checking in with the other addicts.

oh how funny ... I'm checking out his cam now ... though with sound off since I'm in the family room ...

I am curious about this Murt guy. I read on Orange county topix site that Murt took some of the Casey photos at one of the house parties. I am curious why an old guy would be hanging out at house parties with 22 year olds. Did he ever see Caylee at one of these parties?

Took the poll, lol. Web cam still down. Just checking in with the other addicts.

It won't be too long before we're going to have to find another web cam to watch. I wish they'd set up a web cam in front of every suspect's house. :angel:

I am curious about this Murt guy. I read on Orange county topix site that Murt took some of the Casey photos at one of the house parties. I am curious why an old guy would be hanging out at house parties with 22 year olds. Did he ever see Caylee at one of these parties?

I have nothing favorable to say about Murt. He was there yesterday at the search - not to search for Caylee - but to stream the search live on his site. What kind of person would want to do that??? Not in the interest of finding Caylee - but in his own interest. Everyone was so upset that he was doing that - webcam in the caddy and all.....

We were there to search for this lil angel - not to promote our own self worth as he seemed to be doing.

I have nothing favorable to say about Murt. He was there yesterday at the search - not to search for Caylee - but to stream the search live on his site. What kind of person would want to do that??? Not in the interest of finding Caylee - but in his own interest. Everyone was so upset that he was doing that - webcam in the caddy and all.....

We were there to search for this lil angel - not to promote our own self worth as he seemed to be doing.

He is in on the protesters from the topix and MSN forums. I just thought it odd that he would be attending young people's house parties then inserting himself in this case in such a way. It gives me a hmmm moment.

I don't know about all that stuff your saying about Murt , that must have been before the link to his live stream cam was posted here on WS. All I was saying is it was fun riding around in the car with him as apposed to watching the A's garage .

when I try to view Murts livecams they ask for a password to enter. can someone tell me how to view his livecams?

I emailed fox this morning asking whats up with the cam. They stated that they arent at the Anthony home 24hrs a day at this point, but will be there sometime later on today.

I truly wonder if they know how many people really are watching the cam!

We all know the web cam has been stuck for quite a while!

Does anyone know where this one is? It a different Fox web cam, and looks like maybe that's a OC gov't bldg? Jail? Or is it "just my imagination running away with me" :singing:

We all know the web cam has been stuck for quite a while!

Does anyone know where this one is? It a different Fox web cam, and looks like maybe that's a OC gov't bldg? Jail? Or is it "just my imagination running away with me" :singing:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

From what I have seen on TV it looks like the Jail and it looks like it's focused on the door where KC came out the other day when bond was posted. I could be wrong, but to me and my "memory" (LOL) that is what it looks like! OMG I hope and pray that the bond company doesn't reissue the bond! Perhaps FOX is thinking they might???:eek:

Cam is back on at Anthony"s house. Looks like they are trying to set up

thanks kaykakes ...

Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam 2

8312008112220amxs3.png

they've moved it ... now the neighbors house isn't in the shot ... which is good ..

8312008112731amip9.png

Did anyone find out where the other cam is?

You mean this one?

8312008115207amwh1.png

Where ever it is ... it's most certainly not active. It's the same shot from 2 days ago, complete with the same people standing in the entrance way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth