Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have disabled right clicking on the cam :(

I don't see anything but a grey screen. what did right clicking do? refresh it?

SoCali,

That's the local fox news guy. Not live, though. Must be taping for 5pm broadcast.

btw, thanks so much for screen shots...you're ADVANCED!

91200891623amvc0.png

SoCali,

That's the local fox news guy. Not live, though. Must be taping for 5pm broadcast.

btw, thanks so much for screen shots...you're ADVANCED!

ah ty... once the fox camera dude showed up I quickly realized who the suit dude was ... btw you're very welcome ... and screenshots aren't that hard once you get the hang of it :)

Right clicking allowed us to take snapshots of the cam and post them. I even disabled java and still could not grab a pic. Right now I see a dude squatting down by the driveway. ;)

I cannot believe that anyone would "commend" this behavior. Would any of us wish to be judged for our own personal sins by our neighbors? Have them banging down our doors because they don't agree with our lifestyles? Burn crosses on our lawns because of the color of our skin?

THINK about it. This is the United States of America for goodness sake.

I commend this woman. Maybe she shouldn't have banged on the door, but she had the cahones to DO something about how she feels, not sit in the house expecting other people to do for you.

Erika has my admiration and my sympathy. Now, if the media had any sense they'd pack up and leave the Anthony's to LE. The media ought to help Erika find her child; I believe we all have a good idea where Caylee is.

Just my opinion.

Wouldn't her time be better spent looking for her own child?

I'm sorry - I dont agree with ANY protestors showing up at the Anthony home. While my heart did break for this woman - you can see her pain is very real I dont agree with her showing up at the Anthony home and banging on their door. Yes - alot of us dont understand the way G and C think, but still - this is their home, and NO ONE should be attacking them the way that this woman did - no one.

My feelings are that if people want to protest - go for it - but not in front of their house. Also - if people want to get involved - to help - TES is a much better alternative than causing a scene at the Anthony home.

Just my humble opinion

I am totally disgusted with the whole Anthony family.

That said, no one should go to anyone's home and act like this for any reason, ever.

It would be more helpful to assist in the search.

I am totally disgusted with the whole Anthony family.

That said, no one should go to anyone's home and act like this for any reason, ever.

It would be more helpful to assist in the search.

ITA - If I were anywhere near Fl this weekend I would be out there helping TES.

I feel really bad for Erica. She has gone through so much and she knows how it feels. I commend her for telling the Anthonys what the rest of the world is thinking.

I don't respect her at all. She had no right to harass another family by banging on their door.

She only wanted her 30 minutes of fame and she got it.

This is way over the line. This lady needs help. NOBODY should be allowed to do this to the GPs. We all want Caylee safe and Casey to be held responsible but this is unacceptable. What next? A lynch mob? JMO

I hate that they brought their children with them, especially!

Things like this that "seem" so innocent (upset woman banging on door) unfortunately can have ramifications in society that are not so innocent. Once we begin allowing this kind of behavior it is a slippery slope. The harrassment of the Jews in Germany comes to mind...

I hate that they brought their children with them, especially!

Really, I question their mental stability that they feel the need to bang on the door of a grieving family to tell them what the 'world' thinks of them.

How cruel. Maybe someone should call children's services and sign that lady up for a psych eval. Definitely not the place to take your children and cause a spectacle. Maybe she should worry more about her own children.

She's taking the focus off her own children and putting it on Casey. How sad.

Why doesn't she go join TES and do something productive ?

Hey, let's to her house and bang on the door and let her know what people think of her taking her kids to protest grieving grandparents.

Wait, there's no live camera in front of her house.

Things like this that "seem" so innocent (upset woman banging on door) unfortunately can have ramifications in society that are not so innocent. Once we begin allowing this kind of behavior it is a slippery slope. The harrassment of the Jews in Germany comes to mind...
I couldn't agree with you more!

Really, I question their mental stability that they feel the need to bang on the door of a grieving family to tell them what the 'world' thinks of them.

How cruel. Maybe someone should call children's services and sign that lady up for a psych eval. Definitely not the place to take your children and cause a spectacle. Maybe she should worry more about her own children.

She's taking the focus off her own children and putting it on Casey. How sad.

Why doesn't she go join TES and do something productive ?

I agree. Teach the kids how to handle situations like this as an adult. Express your feelings through writing an editorial to the local newspaper. Use your care and concern to join in the search party. Donate money to a finding missing children's cause. Pass out fliers. But don't teach the kids that trespassing on private property and venting your fury on whomever you choose to disagree with is the way to do it. :confused:

I'm sorry - I dont agree with ANY protestors showing up at the Anthony home. While my heart did break for this woman - you can see her pain is very real I dont agree with her showing up at the Anthony home and banging on their door. Yes - alot of us dont understand the way G and C think, but still - this is their home, and NO ONE should be attacking them the way that this woman did - no one.

My feelings are that if people want to protest - go for it - but not in front of their house. Also - if people want to get involved - to help - TES is a much better alternative than causing a scene at the Anthony home.

Just my humble opinion

Maybe she should protest the media for not giving her daughter more coverage.

I thought that protest the other night was an example of America's vulgarity as its worst. I wanted to deport that foreigner who was screaming in Cindy's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708