Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
moving on down the highway it appears...

I can't watch truck cam for some reason...the movement makes me nauseous...would someone post here when it stops at place of interest? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Well, right now they are somewhere...but all I can see is an inch tall strip of image that includes grass and a sidewalk. Where that grass and sidewalk are I could only guess...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42181239.pdf

page 9 of 10 rule 2.6 - failure to remain inside your residence unless during an approved schedule leave.

Someone probably already said this but pretty much all of the news stations are reporting she can go in her front or back yards.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17398911/detail.html

Anthony is able to go into the front and back yards of her parents' East Orange County home. One criteria is there is to be no weapons in the home.

Anybody know an email address to send police tips? I am talking about actually sending emails to the police not the Anthonys or Tim Miller

Hey welcome Monoxide, from one newbie to another. I think you are from Orlando? Just from some things you've said, can't remember what, but my impression.

Anthony is able to go into the front and back yards of her parents' East Orange County home. One criteria is there is to be no weapons in the home

Quick!! someone get the hammer from Cindy

Saw it again, they are trying to see, or let us see into the back yard. It's on and off!

Newbie here. Coming out of lurker status to ask if anyone knows the house the truck cam is centered on now? It might not be related to this case, but I just had to ask.

That's not the anthony's house though..the landscaping is different in the front. I wonder if it's Lee's or someone else?

Hey welcome Monoxide, from one newbie to another. I think you are from Orlando? Just from some things you've said, can't remember what, but my impression.

No I'm not from Orlando. I used to live in Lake County Fl but now I live in Knox TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah