France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 Nov 2015 *arrest* #4

Discussion in 'Trials' started by Momoffourboys, Nov 15, 2015.

1. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

Today he is a puppy. But I see a hint of viscousness in his eyes. Lol. Russian bred.

But I like the puppy from Turner and Hooch with Tom Hanks. Lol. He couldn't stop salivating over everything. Lol. I wonder if those dogs truly salivate that much to that extreme as seen in the movie.

2. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

Don't take it out on the puppy. I don't know what Russia's game is but I don't trust them.

Someone needs to debug that dog.

3. DexterMorgan

As long as they know that the puppy only knows the Russian language. Just saying. It will take time to train him.

4. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

The KGB already taught that dog how to speak French with no hint of a Russian accent.

Cutest. Spy. Ever.

5. DexterMorgan

So what's Putin giving Obama for Christmas. Snowden or a Playstation 4. Lol.

Just kidding for the night.

6. cuffem

cuffem Well-Known Member

7. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

I'm glad I read all the way through the thread because I was going to say the same thing. Just think all his orders will have to be given through a translator. That will slow down the command process a little bit..

8. ZaZara

ZaZara AstraZaZara

THIRD BATACLAN ATTACKER IDENTIFIED

The Telegraph
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-Mohamed-Aggad-who-visited-Syria-in-2013.html

A third man who attacked the Bataclan concert hall in Paris on November 13 has been identified as a 23-year-old from Strasbourg who went to Syria with a group of other young people at the end of 2013, a judicial source and other officials said on Wednesday.

Sources close to the situation named the attacker, who died in the assault, as Foued Mohamed-Aggad. Prime Minister Manuel Valls confirmed on BFMTV that the man had finally been identified.

Other members of the group that went to Syria were arrested and imprisoned in May 2014 after their return, the sources said.

Mohammed-Aggad's older brother Karim, who also visited Syria, is in jail in France, the judicial source said.

BBM

9. cuffem

cuffem Well-Known Member

10. Isabelle

Isabelle Verified registered nurse

Interesting info to be found about animals in WWII, and how they were used.

11. Momoffourboys

Momoffourboys Well-Known Member

I heard a sickening story about how the Nazis used dogs...from a survivor.

12. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

bataclan.jpg
    What mother would not be proud of reducing other human beings to this?! ( In opposite world, imo ) rbbm.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2015/12/09/paris-police-identify-third-bataclan-club-attacker.html

"Paris police identify third Bataclan club attacker
    Mother's DNA key after Islamic State texted saying her son, Foued Mohamed-Aggad, was a 'martyr'

An injured man is carried out of the Bataclan following fatal shootings in Paris on Nov. 13. The third attacker had been identified after his mother gave a DNA sample."

13. FLmom777

FLmom777 Well-Known Member

That puppy is young enough that it should not be a problem training him in French.

14. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

I know, sorry just being silly. That's just me!

15. Momoffourboys

France Seeks to Ban Public Wi-Fi and Tor Following Paris Attacks

French law enforcement authorities are reportedly proposing to ban the use of free Wi-Fi and limit access to the unregulated internet browser, Tor, following the deadly Paris attacks on November 13.

Laid out in a leaked document by the Interior Ministry, by French newspaper Le Monde, the proposals could be enacted as early as January 2016 if the two security measures are passed. According to the newspaper, the document lists all the security measures that the French police want incorporated to combat the threat of another attack and crime.

One proposal sets out a ban on free or shared Wi-Fi in public spaces, such as caf├ęs, during a State of Emergency, previously declared on November 13 by French President Francois Hollande for three months after militants affiliated with the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) carried out a series of attacks in the capital.

http://www.newsweek.com/france-coul...ous-browser-tor-response-paris-attacks-402530

16. Momoffourboys

Paris attack suspect ‘recruited team’ in Hungary

One of the suspected ringleaders of last month’s Paris attacks, Salah Abdeslam, travelled to Hungary where he “recruited a team” from unregistered migrants passing through, senior Hungarian government officials have said.

“I can confirm that one of the main organizers of the Paris terror attacks was in Budapest,” Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s chief of staff Janos Lazar told a regular news conference in Budapest.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...ttack-suspect-recruited-team-in-Hungary-.html

17. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

The Nazis were animal lovers, they did not mistreat their service dogs.

Compare that to the poor dogs that served the US military in Viet Nam, they were all either killed at the end of the war OR abandoned to be tortured/killed by the VC during the evacuation. The thought of that makes me utterly sick.

18. Momoffourboys

No. They didn't mistreat their dogs. Just used the dogs to mistreat the Jews.

19. Gigi-G

Gigi-G New Member

Such a cute puppy. And what a nice gesture from Russia. Altho I'd defo check it for bugs. 😂

20. SophieRose

SophieRose Well-Known Member

In school we saw videos of the Nazis and concentration camps. There was one shot of some Nazi soldiers feeding German shepherds steaks at a concentration camp. The teacher asked why we thought that was included in the video. I raised my hand and replied "To show that the Nazis treated their dogs and fed them better than the Jewish prisoners (slaves).

I remember reading how the female Nazis guards would use the dogs to maul women prisoners.