GUILTY France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, including Bataclan concert hall, 13 Nov 2015 *arrest* #4

MOROCCO ARRESTS BELGIAN MAN LINKED TO PARIS ATTACKS

ABC.News
http://abcnews.go.com/International...s-belgian-man-linked-paris-attackers-36356850

Morocco's Interior Ministry says that police have arrested a Belgian man of Moroccan descent who had a "direct relationship" to the attackers who killed 130 people around Paris on Nov. 13.

The ministry said in a statement that the man was arrested Monday near Casablanca, after traveling through Turkey, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium.

BBM

THE MOTHER OF A VICTIM OF THE BATACLAN WILL FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST BELGIUM

BFMTV
http://www.bfmtv.com/societe/une-me...porter-plainte-contre-la-belgique-944434.html

Nadine Ribet-Reinhart lost her son in the attacks of 13 November in Paris. She is surprised about the number of jihadist related with the events that come from Belgium.
With a deep voice and a stern face, Nadine Ribert-Reinhart, the mother of a victim of Bataclan, was the guest of Ruth Elkrief on BFM TV on Monday night. She told how difficult it was to gather information about the tragic events of 13 November. This particular mother also said she would file a complaint against Belgium.
"Every day, I thoroughly search the newspapers, I try to understand what happened," she says. Certainly, she is a civil party and her counsel could access information but she wishes that the French State explains "exactly what happened". She asks, among other things, "at what time the shooting took place. I do not have that information." Trying to understand, this mother regularly returns near the Bataclan. She wonders where a car could have been parked that "some have seen and others have not."

"This is called inaction"

Referring to the arrest of a suspect in Morocco on Monday, she says that "this is the eleventh jihadist linked to Belgium tonight". She demands to know with urgency if it was not possible to identify them beforehand and to understand the ramifications. "They were found only after 130 deaths in Paris," she laments. One particular issue holds her attention: the tenth found suspect was already linked to the man arrested in the failed attack on the Thalys.
"I will request together with our lawyer to file a complaint against Belgium. This is called inaction. And behind the inaction there are decimated families, children who will not see the day. Everyone now knows this name of Molenbeek. What did the Belgian State do before? "she asks. She adds: "Valentin was a lawyer, he had sworn that justice should be done. He is no longer here to do so. We will provide the means and we will make it happen..."

BBM

ISIS PUBLISHES NAMES OF ALL PARIS' TERRORISTS IN THEIR GLOSSY

latest issues, nr 13:

CZG7OBcWAAAZbAA.jpg

Just kidding ..... just terror

ISIS HAS RELEASED VIDEO WITH PARIS ATTACKERS

Islamic State has released a video with the attackers from Paris. They are seen in the Caliphate beheading or shooting prisoners.

I am reminded of the mother of Bilal Hadfi who was kind of proud that her son did not kill anyone but himself during the attacks .... well ma'm that wasn't quite the case, he's in the video too, training to become a jihadi by chopping off a man's head.

Missing from the video is Salah Abdeslam, the terorist who got away after the attacks. This may indicate that he fell from Islamic grace.

I do not post a direct link. If you insist on seeing it, please look up the video for yourself.

cameron.jpg

source: http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160124_02087984

My mistake it was a threat to an actual supermarket not the market square.

Just a side note. I just spent a week touring (music) in and around Paris the police there have stepped up security in a big way. Every venue is randomly visited by cops on an unscheduled basis. The nights I saw them they always came in at least 3. The venues also have beefed up security themselves
Just my opinion and observations

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Will be making the trip over again,very soon.Hoping all is peaceful.Will report anything important.

BELGIAN POLICE FIND EVIDENCE THAT ISIS IS LOOKING TO BUILD DIRTY BOMB

The Washington Times
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/29/l-todd-wood-belgian-police-find-evidence-isis-look/

Belgian police, while searching the home of an Islamic State or ISIS suspect after the Paris bombings last year, found surveillance films taken of a senior researcher at a Belgian nuclear center, which produces a significant portion of the world’s radioisotopes, and his family. Police suspect ISIS terrorists wanted to capture the man or his family members and hold them for ransom in exchange for nuclear materials.

“We can imagine that the terrorists might want to kidnap someone or kidnap his family,” so they can force their target to turn over the radioactive innards of such a device after removing the materials surreptitiously, said Nele Scheerlinck, a spokeswoman for Belgium’s Federal Agency for Nuclear Control, the nation’s nuclear regulator, NBC News reported.

“We know that it would not require a team of nuclear physicists or even a particularly sophisticated criminal network to turn raw material into a deadly weapon,” an internal Energy Department report on the threat, designated “Official Use Only,” declared in May 2013. “In many cases, a determined lone wolf or a disgruntled insider is all it might take.”

BBM

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL FRONTMAN: SECURITY MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN ON PARIS ATTACKS

FoxBusiness.com
http://www.foxbusiness.com/features...rity-might-have-been-in-on-paris-attacks.html

During an interview with the FOX Business Network’s Kennedy, Jessie Hughes, the lead singer of the band Eagles of Death Metal opened up about a terrorist attack on his band and concertgoers that took place at a Paris concert, and he alleges that security guards at the venue may have been involved.

“When I first got to the venue and walked in, I walked past the dude who was supposed to be the security guard for the backstage. He didn’t even look at me. I immediately went to the promoter and said, ‘Who’s that guy? I want to put another dude on,’ and he goes, ‘well some of the other guards aren’t here yet,’ and eventually I found out that six or so wouldn’t show up at all.”

Hughes would not make a definitive statement out of respect for the police investigation but said, “It seems rather obvious they had a reason not to show up.”

BBM

The full interview will air on the FOX Business Network’s Kennedy on Wednesday and Thursday at 8 pm ET.

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL FRONTMAN: SECURITY MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN ON PARIS ATTACKS

FoxBusiness.com
http://www.foxbusiness.com/features...rity-might-have-been-in-on-paris-attacks.html

During an interview with the FOX Business Network’s Kennedy, Jessie Hughes, the lead singer of the band Eagles of Death Metal opened up about a terrorist attack on his band and concertgoers that took place at a Paris concert, and he alleges that security guards at the venue may have been involved.

“When I first got to the venue and walked in, I walked past the dude who was supposed to be the security guard for the backstage. He didn’t even look at me. I immediately went to the promoter and said, ‘Who’s that guy? I want to put another dude on,’ and he goes, ‘well some of the other guards aren’t here yet,’ and eventually I found out that six or so wouldn’t show up at all.”

Hughes would not make a definitive statement out of respect for the police investigation but said, “It seems rather obvious they had a reason not to show up.”

BBM

The full interview will air on the FOX Business Network’s Kennedy on Wednesday and Thursday at 8 pm ET.
We here in UK are/have been told via all media that an attack from ISIS is highly likely. But whereas past attacks have been against military personnel or prominent persons. But now the threat is much larger. They seem to be gearing up for a far more catastrophic event. And with Spring just a few weeks away. Will herald upcoming large events. Football season. Is well underway. Large Music festivals with celebs are in the line up. As well as all the amusement theme parks reopening after winters break. Also it's HRH Queen Elizabeth's 90th Birthday. Big Celebrations there too. All this plus the Major cities here. Far too many to mention.
The Prime Minister and his team have initiated a campaign. To get in motion before the large events take place. Called "RUN HIDE TELL"
Simply put. If you can get away from the scene. Safely. Do so. Hide yourself and others safely. And call 999. Giving yr location and details.
Well I have a real uneasy feeling. I don't know why. Maybe it's just me. I've just been told I'm stage 4 COPD. (Severe) 1 more stage to go. And that's end stage. Now on permanent oxygen. Maybe it's this that's set my mind adrift. But please everyone please please be alert to your surroundings. RUN HIDE TELL! ..... Namaste ♡
BELGIAN POLICE FIND EVIDENCE THAT ISIS IS LOOKING TO BUILD DIRTY BOMB

The Washington Times
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/29/l-todd-wood-belgian-police-find-evidence-isis-look/

Belgian police, while searching the home of an Islamic State or ISIS suspect after the Paris bombings last year, found surveillance films taken of a senior researcher at a Belgian nuclear center, which produces a significant portion of the world’s radioisotopes, and his family. Police suspect ISIS terrorists wanted to capture the man or his family members and hold them for ransom in exchange for nuclear materials.

“We can imagine that the terrorists might want to kidnap someone or kidnap his family,” so they can force their target to turn over the radioactive innards of such a device after removing the materials surreptitiously, said Nele Scheerlinck, a spokeswoman for Belgium’s Federal Agency for Nuclear Control, the nation’s nuclear regulator, NBC News reported.

“We know that it would not require a team of nuclear physicists or even a particularly sophisticated criminal network to turn raw material into a deadly weapon,” an internal Energy Department report on the threat, designated “Official Use Only,” declared in May 2013. “In many cases, a determined lone wolf or a disgruntled insider is all it might take.”

BBM

THE MOTHER OF A VICTIM OF THE BATACLAN WILL FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST BELGIUM

BFMTV
http://www.bfmtv.com/societe/une-me...porter-plainte-contre-la-belgique-944434.html

Nadine Ribet-Reinhart lost her son in the attacks of 13 November in Paris. She is surprised about the number of jihadist related with the events that come from Belgium.
With a deep voice and a stern face, Nadine Ribert-Reinhart, the mother of a victim of Bataclan, was the guest of Ruth Elkrief on BFM TV on Monday night. She told how difficult it was to gather information about the tragic events of 13 November. This particular mother also said she would file a complaint against Belgium.
"Every day, I thoroughly search the newspapers, I try to understand what happened," she says. Certainly, she is a civil party and her counsel could access information but she wishes that the French State explains "exactly what happened". She asks, among other things, "at what time the shooting took place. I do not have that information." Trying to understand, this mother regularly returns near the Bataclan. She wonders where a car could have been parked that "some have seen and others have not."

"This is called inaction"

Referring to the arrest of a suspect in Morocco on Monday, she says that "this is the eleventh jihadist linked to Belgium tonight". She demands to know with urgency if it was not possible to identify them beforehand and to understand the ramifications. "They were found only after 130 deaths in Paris," she laments. One particular issue holds her attention: the tenth found suspect was already linked to the man arrested in the failed attack on the Thalys.
"I will request together with our lawyer to file a complaint against Belgium. This is called inaction. And behind the inaction there are decimated families, children who will not see the day. Everyone now knows this name of Molenbeek. What did the Belgian State do before? "she asks. She adds: "Valentin was a lawyer, he had sworn that justice should be done. He is no longer here to do so. We will provide the means and we will make it happen..."

BBM

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL SINGER APOLOGIZES FOR ALLEGING INSIDE JOB AT BATACLAN SHOW

The Guardian
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ises-for-alleging-inside-job-at-bataclan-show

The frontman of Eagles of Death Metal, the band whose concert was targeted in the Paris attacks, has apologised for alleging the club’s security guards were involved, saying his remarks were the result of his struggle with trauma.

“I humbly beg forgiveness from the people of France, the staff and security of the Bataclan, my fans, family, friends and anyone else hurt or offended by the absurd accusations I made,” said Jesse Hughes, singer and guitarist of Eagles of Death Metal.

“My suggestions that anyone affiliated with the Bataclan played a role in the events of 13 November are unfounded and baseless – and I take full responsibility for them,” he said in a statement.

Hughes offered a similar rationale in his apology, saying: “I’ve been dealing with non-stop nightmares and struggling through therapy to make sense of this tragedy and insanity. I haven’t been myself since 13 November.”

BBM

Hmm.... I still would like to know more about the role of those security guards. Like if they were armed? (My guess: they were not.) And if they will be armed in the future?

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL SINGER APOLOGIZES FOR ALLEGING INSIDE JOB AT BATACLAN SHOW

The Guardian
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ises-for-alleging-inside-job-at-bataclan-show

The frontman of Eagles of Death Metal, the band whose concert was targeted in the Paris attacks, has apologised for alleging the club’s security guards were involved, saying his remarks were the result of his struggle with trauma.

“I humbly beg forgiveness from the people of France, the staff and security of the Bataclan, my fans, family, friends and anyone else hurt or offended by the absurd accusations I made,” said Jesse Hughes, singer and guitarist of Eagles of Death Metal.

“My suggestions that anyone affiliated with the Bataclan played a role in the events of 13 November are unfounded and baseless – and I take full responsibility for them,” he said in a statement.

Hughes offered a similar rationale in his apology, saying: “I’ve been dealing with non-stop nightmares and struggling through therapy to make sense of this tragedy and insanity. I haven’t been myself since 13 November.”

BBM

Hmm.... I still would like to know more about the role of those security guards. Like if they were armed? (My guess: they were not.) And if they will be armed in the future?
Since my significant other has played the bataclan in the past many times I will see if he knows. I believe he has also agreed to play there again when he is back in France.

He tells me the security were just bouncers not armed security as in carrying weapons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back