France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

This is mostly spin. Nice try but very untrue. The caliphate never was a place that people came running to. And no country will get rich on one million income tax per day, let alone if they want to fight a war on that.
The mayority of refugees from Syria live in camps in the surrounding countries, including Turkey. Anti-refugee backlash in Europe or USA does not affect them.
From the immigrants reaching Europe, in many instances only a MINORITY is from Syria. For instance in Holland it is estimated that 20% AT THE MOST are Syrians.
The rest is coming from Afghanistan, Gambia, Nigeria, Egypt, Albania, you name it and these are countries where ISIS has no influence at all. But thanks to the open borders and the invitation from Mad Merkel, many try to get in, simply because they can. ("We are from India. For the last 3 years, we worked in Istanbul, Turkey, to save money. Now we want to try to get into Europe as refugees.")

In recent days I have read lots of articles that claim to know what ISIS wants me to think and how they want me to react. The story that ISIS wants us to turn against the local muslims so that they flee to the promised land, has been recycled over and over again. It has grown a substantial beard. I am surprised that some professor in Canada dares to bring it up as a serious consideration in the light of current events.

I am in total agreement with you on Mad Merkel etc, Zazara but in terms of the BIB:

I posted this 4/5 days ago - it is ISIS themselves specifically stating their aims & objectives. It is not in relation to refugees as such but they have a slogan "eliminate the grayzone". This is courtesy of Wikileaks.
ISIL states how they want you to react and in turn how they want European Muslims to react. It's from the horse's mouth.

"The Muslims in the West will quickly find themselves between one of two choices, they either apostatize and adopt the kufrī religion propagated by Bush, Obama, Blair, Cameron, Sarkozy, and Hollande in the name of Islam so as to live amongst the kuffār without hardship, or they perform hijrah to the Islamic State and thereby escape persecution from the crusader governments and citizens."
one small extract from a 30 page document of their drivel. Now whether the crazy French jihadis ever read this kind of stuff is a moot point.

https://archive.is/VE0jj#selection-459.1-463.388

In response today a prominent, respected writer :Let’s deny Isis its binary struggle – and celebrate the grey zone
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/20/isis-binary-struggle-grey-zone-jihadism

"Specifically, the grey zone refers to the sphere of coexistence where Muslim and non-Muslim might live together. That’s anathema to the frightened young men of Isis,"

I had never even heard of the term pre to posting on this thread.

Belgium has waffles. And the Netherlands....beautiful!!

you are too funny, CARIIS.

my dear!

obserity just comes to me -- a lot of times I hear whatever comes out of my mouth at the identical moment as anyone near me

It is not like I am scared personally, but there is "fear" for the next generation, the whole place is going down the tubes, in a very dangerous fashion!

And I really believe, (we all have shared cycles of copy cats) but this is worse. Its like Universal studios rleasing bagels , and warner brothers wants to relase the bagel ..

We all got to be honest here, ISIS has been both busy and successful (there model not mine) , and I truly fear, that there are gonna be like a lot of football teams that want to get a bigger score.

I think that was what today was about. Lets pretend Paris did not happen, but today did. It would be a 87% bigger story - and again lets get down.

Running around, in your car, aiming guns at innocent people does not compare to arriving as diplosmats, being what a party of 12, its a lot easier to shoot and kill a bunch of people sitting in a concert than in x amount of floors.

Last week was so truamtizing, that right now, there is a numbness, and a want to try to "can we get Paris dealt with emotionally" befre someone thows anoter on us.

Today was organized -- just gettng that many killers to show up at the same time , takes more coordination than getting a third that number in Paris

and it is it , now I fear, a football game - highest scorer wins ....

and with all the holiday nonsense upon us (anyone really beleive on "black friday- repulsive) anyone is noticing there enviroment!

ha who cares if I loose my leg I got a 54 inch..........

but they are fired up , big crowds are gonna be all over the world ..............

Is Bali bottom line a mainly French speaking place?Sk
y

Sky news just did it and French 24 did it a few minutes ago -- only one American was killed . WTF,it is like our blood is different than anyone else -- and they all do this on all kinds of stories
and
it both confuses me and angers me moo

CARIIS, funny you bring up fear and the next generation. Ironically, my kids are more afraid of the E Coli outbreak at Chipotle than a terrorist attack.

On a more positive note ?

Typical Muslim run organisation in the UK that is involved in de-radicalisation ( not MI6 LOL) - Quillam Foundation
http://www.quilliamfoundation.org/

What some of the UK mosques are doing and why British jihadis are some of the worst of that species and jihadi bride topic
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/why-are-so...lims-joining-islamic-state-iraq-syria-1495471
Interestingly the Birmingham mosque view on some of our worst examples is the same as the French - these youths were unknown to them, as they were ****s who did not even practice the religion.

On the grayzone and why the Vatican state has been in lockdown since the Paris attacks?

"Shiraz Maher of the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation at King’s College, London, has interviewed more than 100 Isis volunteers and reads the group’s propaganda diligently. Isis theology, warns Maher, compels true believers to force a confrontation with “Rome” – the dominant west – eventually. Even if we leave them alone, even if we stand aside and let them rule the entire Middle East, “Ultimately they will come for us.”
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/20/isis-binary-struggle-grey-zone-jihadism
Recommend this article, it has challenged some of my views/ informed me even though I don't wholly agree with it.

CARIIS, funny you bring up fear and the next generation. Ironically, my kids are more afraid of the E Coli outbreak at Chipotle than a terrorist attack.

That's not really ironic. The chances of being a victim of a terrorist attack are lower than being in a car accident on the way to church.

But what about all of the homegrown, American terrorists, which far outnumber Muslim terrorists in the USA? Shouldn't they be the priority?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/u...es-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0

Argee this is identical to all the stuff after a mass shooting gun control mental illinsess --- we want quick easy solutions , even if they are never even tried...............

this last week is so complicated.........so are mass shootings.............

bright kids, in all liklhood there fears are far more valid---- that stuff at Chipotle comes out way to quick to be cooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats funny

Some interesing stuff SKY news:

The mastermind not paying the toll for the subway made its rounds but it waws 10PM, so the mastermind is the driver, while his collegues are blowing others and themselves up .........sounds kinda chicken to me big boy

paraphrase
neighbor of the brothers heard huge arguemnt night before , it was basically like I am not going if I do not have money in my pocket

other one you are going

nuance!

Investigators sorting through body parts from a flat raided by French police on Wednesday now believe Hasna Ait Boulahcen, the woman who died there, was not the one wearing a suicide belt, a source close to the investigation said.

[...]

The initial findings from the special police indicated that it (the suicide belt wearer) was her," said the source. "But the skull we found on the pavement was not hers."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-...ng-appartment-raid-was-a-male-sources/6960712

:gasp:

I am in total agreement with you on Mad Merkel etc, Zazara but in terms of the BIB:

I posted this 4/5 days ago - it is ISIS themselves specifically stating their aims & objectives. It is not in relation to refugees as such but they have a slogan "eliminate the grayzone". This is courtesy of Wikileaks.
ISIL states how they want you to react and in turn how they want European Muslims to react. It's from the horse's mouth.

"The Muslims in the West will quickly find themselves between one of two choices, they either apostatize and adopt the kufrī religion propagated by Bush, Obama, Blair, Cameron, Sarkozy, and Hollande in the name of Islam so as to live amongst the kuffār without hardship, or they perform hijrah to the Islamic State and thereby escape persecution from the crusader governments and citizens."

one small extract from a 30 page document of their drivel. Now whether the crazy French jihadis ever read this kind of stuff is a moot point.

https://archive.is/VE0jj#selection-459.1-463.388

In response today a prominent, respected writer :Let’s deny Isis its binary struggle – and celebrate the grey zone

I had never even heard of the term pre to posting on this thread.

RSBM & BBM

This is what every **** hate preacher or preacher or salafist has been telling his congregation for years and years and ages. They did so before ISIS and they will continue to do so long after ISIS is gone.

To present this as a specific aim or strategy of ISIS is absurd. Any serious scholar or expert should know this and inform the public instead of spinning and framing.

Investigators sorting through body parts from a flat raided by French police on Wednesday now believe Hasna Ait Boulahcen, the woman who died there, was not the one wearing a suicide belt, a source close to the investigation said.

[...]

The initial findings from the special police indicated that it (the suicide belt wearer) was her," said the source. "But the skull we found on the pavement was not hers."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-...ng-appartment-raid-was-a-male-sources/6960712

:gasp:

Totally South Park!

Grasswire Now ‏@GrasswireNow

OCAM: Belgium raises terror alert level for Brussels to its highest level (4), warning of an "imminent threat” - AFP

BBM

Paris fugitive: 'We went too far'

Salah Abdeslam, 26, allegedly made the shock confession on Tuesday night - three days after the attacks that left 129 dead.

He reportedly confided in the friend as he was holed up in a Brussels safe house.

It is now thought the Friday 13th bomber and planner is also on the run from IS.

French investigators are reported to believe he may have panicked or had second thoughts and failed to carry out his suicide attack last Friday.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6752951/Terror-fugitive-We-went-too-far.html

ALERT LEVEL OF TERRORIST THREAT HAS BEEN RAISED TO 4 FOR THE BRUSSELS REGION

RTBF.be
http://www.rtbf.be/info/dossier/att...veau-maximal-en-region-bruxelloise?id=9143118

For the first time in Belgium, the alert level of terrorist threat has been raised to 4, the maximum for an entire region. This means that the threat is "serious and imminent", above level 3. Level 3 is characterized by a threat "possible and probable." Following the concrete links between Belgium and the dramatic events in Paris, the alert level in Belgium was set at 3 for large events the day after the attacks.

A new assessment of the OCAM performed Friday night increased the terror alert level to Level 4, very serious, for the Brussels Region. Level 3 continues to apply to the rest of the country.

Analysis of the OCAM finds a threat "requiring the taking of specific safety measures and specific recommendations to the population." The statement said that in order to enable judicial inquiries to continue their course, no further details will be given.

The safety tips and advice given to the population by OCAM are:

Avoid places with high concentrations of people in the Brussels region (concerts, major events, train stations and airports, public transport, places of high commercial concentration).
Facilitate and follow the safety controls
Do not post rumors: follow the official information from the authorities and police services

A communication from the Government is expected Saturday morning.

The OCAM is the Coordinating Body for Threat Analysis, created in 2006.

In the past, a targeted alert level 4 had already been decided in the wake of the attack on 24 May 2014 on the Jewish Museum in Brussels. It concerned all Jewish institutions.

BBM

Paris fugitive: 'We went too far'

Salah Abdeslam, 26, allegedly made the shock confession on Tuesday night - three days after the attacks that left 129 dead.

He reportedly confided in the friend as he was holed up in a Brussels safe house.

It is now thought the Friday 13th bomber and planner is also on the run from IS.

French investigators are reported to believe he may have panicked or had second thoughts and failed to carry out his suicide attack last Friday.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6752951/Terror-fugitive-We-went-too-far.html

bbm
I wonder if he faked them out from the start, he was on the train when the concert attack happened. jmo idk

Where has ISIS weaponry come from? Guess ....

Terrorists and weapons left over from NATO’s intervention in Libya in 2011 were promptly sent to Turkey and then onto Syria – coordinated by US State Department officials and intelligence agencies in Benghazi – a terrorist hotbed for decades.The London Telegraph would report in their 2013 article, “CIA ‘running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked’,” that:

[CNN] said that a CIA team was working in an annex near the consulate on a project to supply missiles from Libyan armouries to Syrian rebels.

Weapons have also come from Eastern Europe, with the New York Times reporting in 2013 in their article, “Arms Airlift to Syria Rebels Expands, With Aid From C.I.A.,” that:

From offices at secret locations, American intelligence officers have helped the Arab governments shop for weapons, including a large procurement from Croatia, and have vetted rebel commanders and groups to determine who should receive the weapons as they arrive, according to American officials speaking on the condition of anonymity.

And while Western media sources continuously refer to ISIS and other factions operating under the banner of Al Qaeda as “rebels” or “moderates,” it is clear that if billions of dollars in weapons were truly going to “moderates,” they, not ISIS would be dominating the battlefield.Recent revelations have revealed that as early as 2012 the United States Department of Defense not only anticipated the creation of a “Salafist Principality” straddling Syria and Iraq precisely where ISIS now exists, it welcomed it eagerly and contributed to the circumstances required to bring it about.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726

Just went back and read this original article. Once I get past the horror of the fact that we helped (are helping) ISIS, I'm still not understanding what reason the U.S. has for doing this. Money? To maintain a presence in the territory - for the strategical purposes? Would someone please explain this to me (not a anger induced rhetorical question)! In all seriousness, could someone please explain the rational of the U.S.? Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member