France - Kim Kardashian held at gunpoint, Paris, 2016 *arrests*

Does she not have a regular bodyguard that also travels with her?

If not, this seems pretty lame to me to hire different people as bodyguards with all the traveling she does. It does not sound too smart or wise to be going through agencies or however one hires a bodyguard. We know there is always a bad apple out there and this sounds like a sure way of getting one.

As I recall, it hasn't been too long ago that the headlines were full of how far in debt Kanya and Kim are. Now, all of a sudden, this multi-million dollar robbery occurs while Kim is alone, with no bodyguard, in a city like Paris? I don't believe a word of it! As soon as I started reading it, I chuckled to myself, as it sounded like a made up story.

And then she leaves Paris! What?

Does tmz count as MSM on celebrity threads?

"Kim Kardashian was ordered out of bed by masked men she initially thought were going to rape her."
http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/03/kim-kardashian-robbery-paris/

Okay, if this happened, I truly feel for her. But I remain skeptical. I mean, why pull a robbery victim out of bed? Wouldn't you just sneak past her and only deal with her if she woke up?

More....

"We're told Kim saw at least one masked man and another wearing a police hat through a sliding glass door. She knew something was amiss, so she rolled off the bed and tried dialing her bodyguard on her cell phone."

So, they ordered her out of bed, but she had already rolled off the bed?

And....

"The robbers duct taped her ankles, picked her up and put her in the bathtub. She then started screaming ... begging them not to kill her because she had babies."

I probably would've screamed earlier, but I guess she didn't.

New info I haven't read yet:

"We're told a friend of Kim's -- Simone -- was also in the apartment ... sleeping in the downstairs bedroom. Simone heard the commotion and locked herself in the bathroom and called Pascal, the bodyguard, and Kourtney ... telling them to hurry back because something was terribly wrong."

If I heard a commotion upstairs, not sure my first response would be to lock myself in the bathroom. I would probably call or go up there to check it out.

Still saying hmmmm.....

BBM: I'm curious why Simone would call the body guard and not 112, the universal European emergency number. I'm sure as regular visitors to European countries they would know the number. And the police? It's a simple 17.

Because it is not a hotel. It's apartments. So doubt it has the amenities of a hotel. Perhaps an in-apartment safe. But she may not have kept her things in it. They seem to visit Paris quite frequently so she may feel at home there. And you usually put things in the safe when you won't be there.

I am probably one of the least likely people to think well of any Kardashian but I truly don't think she faked this. They are very PR savvy. They would know how absolutely bad and criminal it would be to fake this. Too much potential damage to the brand. She generates plenty of attention by simply parading around without underwear and with plenty of bodily exposure. It's not like the "leaked" sex tape back when she was trying to gain notoriety. Now she has it.

And I do actually feel quite badly for her. No one should have to live though that kind of fear. Maybe it will even motivate her to do some good with her fame. Nah.

Anyway, I WILL be very surprised if it this a hoax.

Why wouldn't she have all that jewelry in the hotel's safe?
Moo

Because it is not a hotel. It's apartments. So doubt it has the amenities of a hotel. Perhaps an in-apartment safe. But she may not have kept her things in it. They seem to visit Paris quite frequently so she may feel at home there. And you usually put things in the safe when you won't be there.

I am probably one of the least likely people to think well of any Kardashian but I truly don't think she faked this. They are very PR savvy. They would know how absolutely bad and criminal it would be to fake this. Too much potential damage to the brand. She generates plenty of attention by simply parading around without underwear and with plenty of bodily exposure. It's not like the "leaked" sex tape back when she was trying to gain notoriety. Now she has it.

And I do actually feel quite badly for her. No one should have to live though that kind of fear. Maybe it will even motivate her to do some good with her fame. Nah.

Anyway, I WILL be very surprised if it this a hoax.

She was snapchatting and taking selfies about a half an hour before they robbed her so she may have still had the items out. Diamond grill, wedding/engagement ring.

Good article this ... I'm doubting her story, in my opinion and until proved otherwise this was an inside job.

Is it any wonder Kim’s ordeal is seen by some as a PR stunt?

http://dailym.ai/2dMoA7M

Good article this ... I'm doubting her story, in my opinion and until proved otherwise this was an inside job.

It's possible it was an inside job and she had nothing to do with it but another family member who created the 'stunt."

She sure did alot of verbal communicating with the french thieves while her mouth was gagged and duct taped.

Oh you want the ring. Its over there.

Does tmz count as MSM on celebrity threads?

"Kim Kardashian was ordered out of bed by masked men she initially thought were going to rape her."
http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/03/kim-kardashian-robbery-paris/

Okay, if this happened, I truly feel for her. But I remain skeptical. I mean, why pull a robbery victim out of bed? Wouldn't you just sneak past her and only deal with her if she woke up?

More....

"We're told Kim saw at least one masked man and another wearing a police hat through a sliding glass door. She knew something was amiss, so she rolled off the bed and tried dialing her bodyguard on her cell phone."

So, they ordered her out of bed, but she had already rolled off the bed?

And....

"The robbers duct taped her ankles, picked her up and put her in the bathtub. She then started screaming ... begging them not to kill her because she had babies."

I probably would've screamed earlier, but I guess she didn't.

New info I haven't read yet:

"We're told a friend of Kim's -- Simone -- was also in the apartment ... sleeping in the downstairs bedroom. Simone heard the commotion and locked herself in the bathroom and called Pascal, the bodyguard, and Kourtney ... telling them to hurry back because something was terribly wrong."

If I heard a commotion upstairs, not sure my first response would be to lock myself in the bathroom. I would probably call or go up there to check it out.

Still saying hmmmm.....

Maybe she wears that huge engagement ring to bed, so they had to wake her up to get it off her finger!

Fair question, totally.

I think it's a hoax because the story sounds fishy. My skepticism has nothing to do with Kim Kardashian personally (though I am no fan), but with finding the story very strange.

I wish nothing bad to her or anyone else....but I see holes in the story.

I'm willing to believe it happened, of course, if it happened!

Thanks!

I'm not usually one for celebrity gossip but I have nothing against it! I learned a lot from the Brad and Angelina thread. Wowzers.

It's possible it was an inside job and she had nothing to do with it but another family member who created the 'stunt."

It's all waaaaay too convenient for me, if this truly was a genuine siege then she brought it on herself with her lax security and broadcasting constant updates of her location while flashing millions of dollars worth of jewels. I think they'll have a hard time claiming their insurance payout.

Why wouldn't she have all that jewelry in the hotel's safe?
Moo

It wasn't a hotel I have just read they own the apartment in the building. Kim probably didn't think to put it in the safe but I doubt the outcome would have been different. If you have a gun to your head you give them what they want nothing is worth your life.

I see that now. Thank you!

It wasn't a hotel I have just read they own the apartment in the building. Kim probably didn't think to put it in the safe but I doubt the outcome would have been different. If you have a gun to your head you give them what they want nothing is worth your life.

From the link above:

"Also,’ continues Smith, ‘I would imagine that aside from her ring, this jewellery would be mostly loaned, so again there would have to be security for it."
Hmm...

Looking into the "no address club" pourtales hotel where she stayed, seems like it's easier to break in to a movie star's room at this hotel than it is too book a room on its hidden password-only website. Sheesh. If only they had that much security at the front door! Nobody will stay there anymore...

Here's How Kim Kardashian Escaped After Her Dangerous Paris Robbery

Mike Vulpo and Ken Baker, eonline
Seconds ago

New details are emerging from Kim Kardashian 's frightful robbery in her Paris hotel room.

Earlier today, E! News learned what the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star endured when two masked men dressed as police officers held her up at gunpoint.

A source shared that the reality star was gagged and bound at her hands and feet, then handcuffed and held at gunpoint. The robbers later wrapped Kim's mouth in tape and put her in the bathtub.

For those curious to learn how Kim was able to get help and escape any danger once the robbers left, we have some answers...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/ente...004/b799491/?cid=featuredent_media_kardashian

:eek:fftobed:

Looking into the "no address club" pourtales hotel where she stayed, seems like it's easier to break in to a movie star's room at this hotel than it is too book a room on its hidden password-only website. Sheesh. If only they had that much security at the front door! Nobody will stay there anymore...

Wow. Good point.

Of course, other celebrities and wealthy people might actually have their bodyguards guard their bodies.

jmo

I noticed that also, she did NOT look exhausted or disheveled but dressed up in heels, and with fresh makeup, it's odd. Not saying it confirms a hoax but being sacred for my life I wouldn't bother with washing, my hair, makeup and putting on designer clothes. That part I find odd. I'm sure insurance investigators will do a through investigation.

Exactly. She even had her super long extensions in. If you were in bed, wearing only a bathrobe, then held at gunpoint, robbed, your life is spared, you're hysterical, give statement to police who arrived immediately, dash to your private jet for long PRIVATE flight home, when do you get dolled up, dressed in spike heels, and why? They showed her wearing the outfit and spiked heels walking to her private jet to leave. Wouldn't you throw on yoga pants and a sweatshirt? Have a makeup-less face?

Also, WHERE WERE ALL THE PAPARAZZI?? They would've made it impossible to escape unfilmed. Five masked men dressed as policemen leaving Kim's apartment on bikes? Paparazzi had been camped out in front of her hotel all week. The hotel where she and her sisters were all staying. The last night she leaves the hotel and changes to a private apartment away from her sisters, sends her bodyguard away, no paparazzi, and this happens? Super lucky thieves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back