Found Deceased France - Maëlys De Araujo, 9, Pont-de-Beauvoisin, 27 Aug 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
12448325_l_f131e0203736ce0a86fb0b78d84bb016.jpg

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/tyron973

He reminds me of Bridger (can't remember his first name, Mark?), April Jones case in Wales a few years back.

So, interview with mother then a neighbour.

Why is maman waving a bunch of 500Euro notes around??? Likely irrelevant, but was she paid for the interview?

ETA: 500€ is just under 600 USD, and there's more than one in her hand.

https://www.telestar.fr/societe/tem...filmee-sur-france-2-avec-des-billets-d-299673

This Monday, September 4, France Télévisions assures Telestar. fr that the banknotes shown during this sequence are "flyers delivered in her mailbox".

BBM

14:09 - Le suspect n'a pas changé de chemise au cours de la soirée

Contrairement à ce qui a été avancé précédemment, le principal suspect n'a pas changé de haut durant la fête du mariage. Son avocat indique à LCI a qu'il n'a pas changé de chemise mais de short (qui n'aurait pas été retrouvé par les enquêteurs). "Il a gardé le même t-shirt toute la soirée", a-t-il ajouté.

http://www.linternaute.com/actualit...ct-nouveau-rebondissement/#post20170904174028

According to his lawyer, he did not change his shirt. He changed his "short" (shorts). He wore the same shirt all evening. His shorts have not been found.

Quotes from ZaZara's post #62:

According to Mr Bernard Méraud, the suspect's lawyer, investigators found a DNA trace of the girl on a "dashboard control element" of the man's car taken into examination on Sunday. The thirty-something had washed his car after the wedding, which caught the attention of the investigators.
When questioned on Sunday about the presence of DNA, the man had not been able to explain it, Le Parisien said. On Monday, he "declared that the girl had entered the vehicle with a little boy in the backseat to see if his [suspect' s] dog was in the trunk," his lawyer Bernard Méraud told AFP. Interviewed by franceinfo on Monday, Me Méraud said the suspect "admitted to having had contact with the girl, like a lot of people during this evening." "He was standing next to his vehicle smoking and two children, Maëlys was one of them, came to see if he had his dogs in his vehicle," he added. The two children then went up in the back seat of the car, according to Me Méraud,"and left the car."

Unless he has a two-door car, how can the children touch the dashboard when climbing into the back seat. Anyone know "what" kind of car this guy has?

JUSTICE for Maëlys! :rose:

RSBM
Re the DNA in the car, I thought the implication was it had gotten on the dash via transfer (as in, POI gets her DNA from backseat and he transfers it to the dash). Of course, I could have misunderstood (and I obviously don't believe him). This is just MOO.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

According to his lawyer, he opened the front door on the passenger side, and lowered the seat. The two kids then climbed into the backseat. Afterwards, they all returned to the building where the party was taking place.

They could have touched the dashboard when they first climbed in to look for his dogs.

The car windows were also left wide open all evening.

Comme il avait été question de ses chiens au cours de la soirée, les deux enfants lui ont demandé de voir s'ils étaient dans la voiture», a raconté Me Méraud. «Il a ouvert la porte avant passager et baissé le siège, a poursuivi le conseil. Les enfants sont montés sur la banquette arrière, ont regardé si les chiens n'étaient pas dans le coffre. Puis ils sont ressortis et tout le monde est rentré à nouveau dans la salle des fêtes.»

http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-fr...-maelys-le-suspect-mis-en-cause-par-l-adn.php

RSBM
Re the DNA in the car, I thought the implication was it had gotten on the dash via transfer (as in, POI gets her DNA from backseat and he transfers it to the dash). Of course, I could have misunderstood (and I obviously don't believe him). This is just MOO.

The sting here is NOT the location of the DNA, or how the child(ren) got in and out of his car, but the facts that he first denied that the child had been in his car and he could not explain the DNA when confronted on Sunday, and then on Monday he came up with this story.

IMHO would have been a lot more convincing if he had told right away that two children had been in his car to look for a dog, preferably when he was questioned the first time, or when he was arrested the first time. When a girl goed missing from a party, this isn't a detail that slips your mind!

I wonder if LE has found the little boy who was allegedly with Maëlys. My guess is that he doesn't exist.

The sting here is NOT the location of the DNA, or how the child(ren) got in and out of his car, but the facts that he first denied that the child had been in his car and he could not explain the DNA when confronted on Sunday, and then on Monday he came up with this story.

IMHO would have been a lot more convincing if he had told right away that two children had been in his car to look for a dog, preferably when he was questioned the first time, or when he was arrested the first time. When a girl goed missing from a party, this isn't a detail that slips your mind!

I wonder if LE has found the little boy who was allegedly with Maëlys. My guess is that he doesn't exist.
Completely agree, and I also do not believe anything he has said. I was just trying to figure out what his "explanation" was re DNA on the dash. But I agree that his explanation is a load of crap. MOO, as always.

14:09 - Le suspect n'a pas changé de chemise au cours de la soirée

Contrairement à ce qui a été avancé précédemment, le principal suspect n'a pas changé de haut durant la fête du mariage. Son avocat indique à LCI a qu'il n'a pas changé de chemise mais de short (qui n'aurait pas été retrouvé par les enquêteurs). "Il a gardé le même t-shirt toute la soirée", a-t-il ajouté.

http://www.linternaute.com/actualit...ct-nouveau-rebondissement/#post20170904174028

According to his lawyer, he did not change his shirt. He changed his "short" (shorts). He wore the same shirt all evening. His shorts have not been found.

bbm

Omg

I feel this is the most damaging thing that has been said about him so far.

rbbm.
My hope would be that the little boy really does not exist, just in case the poi is covering his bases in case there really was a boy in the car in the past.
Wondering if any have gone missing in recent months/years?
speculation, imo.

Hey Everyone,

My apologies for interrupting your discussion.

Websleuths needs your help.

Please take a moment and read our campaign. Be sure and check the updates while you are there.

All the information is located in the first page and the updates.

If one-third of everyone who comes to Websleuths today gave $5 dollars Websleuths would never have to worry.

Thank you very much for your support.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

http://www.bfmtv.com/police-justice...-en-cours-au-domicile-du-suspect-1249613.html

The house of the parents of suspect, where he lives too, is being searched by LE this morning.

They are also looking for his short that remains missing.

There appears to be some confusion about this 'short'. Some reports mention a 'shirt'.

However:

http://www.bfmtv.com/police-justice...cherche-d-un-vetement-du-suspect-1249430.html

While no DNA was found on the girl's shoes and shirt, the shorts remain untraceable. "When he changed his clothes, he noticed that the shorts were slightly shabby (...) and said he threw them away," his lawyer recalls.

BBM

http://www.bfmtv.com/police-justice...-en-cours-au-domicile-du-suspect-1249613.html

The house of the parents of suspect, where he lives too, is being searched by LE this morning.

They are also looking for his short that remains missing.

There appears to be some confusion about this 'short'. Some reports mention a 'shirt'.

However:

http://www.bfmtv.com/police-justice...cherche-d-un-vetement-du-suspect-1249430.html

While no DNA was found on the girl's shoes and shirt, the shorts remain untraceable. "When he changed his clothes, he noticed that the shorts were slightly shabby (...) and said he threw them away," his lawyer recalls.

BBM

Si aucune trace d’ADN de la fillette n’a été retrouvée sur ses chaussures et sa chemise, le short reste lui introuvable.

No trace Or DNA was found on the suspect's shoes or shirt (not the girl's). And yes, he claims to have thrown his shorts away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member