GUILTY France - Marina Sabatier, 8, tortured & beaten to death, Le Mans, 7 Aug 2009

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by anne11, Sep 14, 2009.

1. anne11

anne11 New Member

Thursday the 10th of september 150 people searched for a missing 8 year old girl, her father had left her sleeping in the car while he was in MacDonalds. She reportedly disappeared. When the police questioned the parents separtly their stories did not match, by friday the father had admitted that little Marina was dead and buried in a dumpster covered by concrete. There is somthing so incredibly sad about this story, maybe its a cumulative reaction for all the other despicable crimes against children over the past year and a half, but this one has me sobbing. She deserved a better life.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ed-of-dumping-daughters-body-in-concrete.html

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. lizzybeth

lizzybeth Active Member

"Prosecutors said the couple confessed to having caused her death, during questioning. When asked why they beat her, they said: "Because she was often hungry". (snipped from the original link).

I'm speechless. If a child is hungry you feed him/her, not beat them. The headmaster at her school said she was often hungry and had bruises.

4. Disguiseduser0308

Disguiseduser0308 New Member

:behindbar

That poor sweet child. I tell ya, I have a 7yr old who often doesn't want to eat. I'd give anything for him to have a healthy appetite and be hungry often.

I never understand how people can become so enraged over a simple biological function (hunger) that they would murder their child. Seems easier to just slap a PB&J together. Worthless human beings.

5. wonders

wonders My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are

She was hungry cuz you POS parents wouldn't feed her. OMG if I could get my hands on you I would starve you to death and I wont forget to beat the he!! out of you several times a day either.

My gd's spend a lot of time at my house on the weekends. They go through phases. Right now the 8 year old hardly eats at all. The 10 year old grazes all day long. I would never withhold food from them in any way shape or form.

6. mysterygirl

mysterygirl A Nancy Drew Wannabe

Dear god..........she had mild Down Syndrome. Poor baby never had a chance with those monsters.

7. lovelabs

lovelabs Takin' it one day at a time

Having a sister and a granddaughter with Down Syndrome, it is a common characteristic to always want to eat. Hence her always being hungry. I was always taught that down syndromes are Gods angels on earth, hope she has met my sister at the pearly gates, they will have a blast together. RIP

8. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From June 2012:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...f-torturing-8-year-old-daughter-to-death.html