Freddy Gray Verdict #2. Not Guilty

Popsicle, thanks! Great to see you. I have to go, so hopefully you can post the rest!

There were multiple views of security cameras along the route of the police wagon, and Goodson was seen driving the speed limit, and came to full stops where appropriate except for ONE slow rolling stop. An expert testified that the rolling stop was actually MORE safe for FG in the back.
Full stops- especially when sudden, are what makes the ride rough. I can go with the "no rough ride" intended theory if he was not placed on the bench of the wagon, but on the floor. If he was initially placed on the bench while hog tied, then that was an intended rough ride.

Full stops- especially when sudden, are what makes the ride rough. I can go with the "no rough ride" intended theory if he was not placed on the bench of the wagon, but on the floor. If he was initially placed on the bench while hog tied, then that was an intended rough ride.

Have you read the evidence presented at trial? The judge was very thorough and clear in his explanations of the evidence and the law. imo.

Kevin Rector ‏@RectorSun 39m39 minutes ago
"As a mother," @MarilynMosbyEsq says, decision to drop charges was "agonizing," but had to acknowledge "dismal likelihood" of conviction.

.@MarilynMosbyEsq concludes saying she will continue to "fight for a fair and equitable justice system for all."

Kevin Rector ‏@RectorSun 17m17 minutes ago
.@MarilynMosbyEsq said she couldn't take any questions due to "current civil litigation pending against me as a result of this prosecution."

"As a mother," @MarilynMosbyEsq says, decision to drop charges was "agonizing," but had to acknowledge "dismal likelihood" of conviction.

.@MarilynMosbyEsq concludes saying she will continue to "fight for a fair and equitable justice system for all."

.@MarilynMosbyEsq said she couldn't take any questions due to "current civil litigation pending against me as a result of this prosecution."

So once again she says what she wants heard then says she cannot answer any questions because of on going litigation. Amazing!

I think is what we will see soon that the DOJ has also cleared all of the officers.

Breaking news update,1:16 p.m. ET

Freddie Gray case: Charges dropped against remaining officers

"Justice has been done," Baltimore Fraternal Order of Police President Gene Ryan said Wednesday after charges were dropped against the three officers. He added that comments about police from Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby were "outrageous".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...t-baltimore-officers/index.html?client=safari

Justin Fenton ‏@justin_fenton 18m18 minutes ago
Exclusive: Mosby defends cases, says she intends to pursue legislative fixes http://fw.to/MsHC7Qb

Justin Fenton ‏@justin_fenton 15m15 minutes ago
"If this defines my term as the State's Attorney, I'm OK with that," Mosby told The Sun. "At the end of the day, this was a just process"

Justin Fenton ‏@justin_fenton 7m7 minutes ago
Mosby has not kept a "do not call" list of problem officers,but is now looking at cases involving officers she believes hindered Gray case..

Pamela Wood ‏@pwoodreporter 2h2 hours ago
Ryan: Mosby allegations "outrageous and uncalled for and simply not true"

5/1/2015 "nightmare began" for six officers, says Ivan Bates, attorney for Sgt Alicia White. He's speaking for all six and their attorneys

Bates: States Attorneys office declined assistance from FBI and state police in investigation

Bates: Gray and others were ready to "re up" and sell drugs, that's why they ran.

Bates: SAO prosecuting 30 other people for having same knife as Gray had.

Gene Ryan: "all of them will be back to work"

So Mosby doesn't believe that an experienced, well respected, African American judge should be given the task of deciding these cases? She is somehow calling his judgment nd expertise and even his integrity into question with some of her statements, in my opinion. Like where she said that the State should be able to decide if it will be a jury or a judge making the decision. That is scary, in my opinion.

Baltimore Police releases statement on Twitter.
[video=twitter;758377150797914114]https://twitter.com/BaltimorePolice/status/758377150797914114[/video]

bbm Aww how not awful
:happydance:

Ryan: Mosby allegations "outrageous and uncalled for and simply not true"

5/1/2015 "nightmare began" for six officers, says Ivan Bates, attorney for Sgt Alicia White. He's speaking for all six and their attorneys

Bates: States Attorneys office declined assistance from FBI and state police in investigation

Bates: Gray and others were ready to "re up" and sell drugs, that's why they ran.

Bates: SAO prosecuting 30 other people for having same knife as Gray had.

Gene Ryan: "all of them will be back to work"

bbm. Hmmm I can't imagine if florida or texas or california told the feds we don't need your help, and how that would end?

So Mosby complains about the police investigation and how they 'hindered' the prosecution but she turned down both the FBI and state police offers? So what sort of legislation is she going to come up with to fix that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back