Friday: Severe Weather predicted - Midwest - Southeast

EMTs on scene near school, not sure if it's Henryville or not at this time, but in that general area

On HLN earlier there was unconfirmed reports of students trapped in high school (I thought they were talking about henryville).

HLN showing Indianapolis right now---damage of tornados?

Live helicopter feed says "expect major fatalities in southern IN town" ambulances streaming to a make shift medical care unit :(

I also have a daughter and grandkids in Cincy, my best friend is in Georgetown KY, has anyone heard if Georgetown has been hit? Can't get through to her on cell phone.

HLN said first confirmed fatality from Clark County, IN.

someone just wrote me on FB saying they heard on the news 3 confirmed fatalities so far in southern IN

I also have a daughter and grandkids in Cincy, my best friend is in Georgetown KY, has anyone heard if Georgetown has been hit? Can't get through to her on cell phone.

IIRC Georgetown is about more or less 15 miles outside of Lexington KY?

Haven't seen reports about Lexington but they released their students from school early because of possible storms coming (from my Mom, not the news).

My son just moved to Clarksville, how far from Nashville is that?

It's about an hour northwest of us. I haven't heard anything about that area yet. It passed over us and so far some structural damage, but not anything worse. There is another cell coming soon.

I really appreciate this info, I have'nt been this nerveous since he was in Afghanistan last year! Everyone in the storm area are on my mind, hope its over soon!

Mine quit responding to my texts but it will be okay Indicat. They have places to shelter there on post and there are so many warnings that there are places to shelter off post too. I'm with you in spirit as a fellow military Mom, but I think it's going to be okay. :hug:

Bad weather heading to Parkersburg, WVA and then Pittsburgh...HEADS UP.

4 fatalities in Indiana. :(

Watching the live coverage on HLN. Praying hard for all in harms way. To our fellow posters, please check in when you can. :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back