Funeral could be set for this week.

I truly don't think CA could give permission for his---unless Flordia is very lax on HIPPA....I've said before I've dealt with hippa regarding my mom who had dementia and couldn't remember diddly---docs knew --- everyone knew---but they made sure I was on record of poa each and every time! I could also be sitting there in the room and if they didn't have the docs....I could get nothing...(let me tell you towards the end--I never left home without paperwork and anyplace we went I made sure they all had copies)---even when she was really bad if she would have said "no visitiors" they would have had to listen...you can't even verify someone in the hospital without their permission.....I'm just sayin'

You are correct. Heck, George could simply tell staff he doesn't want his wife privvy to ANYTHING and that's how it would be. Unless he gave her poa, she shouldn't be the one giving permission to bc to talk about his private business.:waitasec:
moo

In the last court hearing, Strickland agreed to Baez's co-worker's idea to set up a system that is safe and with it's own server....this requires new software, technicicans and most likely a computer than can do the job.
This was supposed to be checked in two weeks from the date to see how the progress it. I think we all know the answer. It is going to be slow.......real slow.
It was not discussed who was paying....but you can bet it is not Baez.

I remember that, but, I took it to mean, Baez would be setting up the system and would be responsible.

In the last court hearing, Strickland agreed to Baez's co-worker's idea to set up a system that is safe and with it's own server....this requires new software, technicicans and most likely a computer than can do the job.
This was supposed to be checked in two weeks from the date to see how the progress it. I think we all know the answer. It is going to be slow.......real slow.
It was not discussed who was paying....but you can bet it is not Baez.

He doesn't need a new or different computer for that.:) A secure server is just a host that will house the information and use security measures that will attempt to prevent hacking. My son owns his own web hosting business, and this is what he has told me.

He doesn't need a new or different computer for that.:) A secure server is just a host that will house the information and use security measures that will attempt to prevent hacking. My son owns his own web hosting business, and this is what he has told me.

Thank you, that is good to know. I was thinking when you have to view mri's, scanners, etc. that you needed a computer that could do that. I thought they were costly because of the tecnology and service required. Maybe I am behind the times....LOL:crazy:

BC is fully aware of what has to be completed by JB's firm in order to securely view the states evidence. He knows exactly what the courts wanted and ordered back at the 1.9 hearing. If he doesn't, he had better find another career path because this one will be a closed chapter for him very soon.

All the talk BC was spewing was nothing but to gain a grain of sympathy for the A's. What it tells me is that BC and JB are NOT communicating and BC is playing a dangerous game.

Nothing legally has changed since that hearing and there isn't a reason why it should. JB will get the evidence photos when the courts are convinced the computer access by JB is safely secure. Once those photos can be viewed by JB's experts and any comparison with Caylee's remains are completed then and only then will Caylee be ready for burial or a memorial. KC still retains custody with JB acting on her behalf. Like it or not, it is what it is (and CA can say whatever she wants; her words don't make it so).

I am not by any means a KC fan. Quite the opposite. But I want to see her get whatever evidence she is entitled to so that any appeal after conviction cannot be granted.

I say this is another maneuver to delay the obvious. One excuse after the other. And we all can guess why this is being done this way.

The Anthonys did not have to give control to Baez. They could have gone to court and filed a motion to release the evidence for burial. NO, they want it exactly how it is. BC is using words to soften the public...part of his job.

I say this is another maneuver to delay the obvious. One excuse after the other. And we all can guess why this is being done this way.

The Anthonys did not have to give control to Baez. They could have gone to court and filed a motion to release the evidence for burial. NO, they want it exactly how it is. BC is using words to soften the public...part of his job.

That would only serve to tie up the remains even longer while they waited to battle it out in court, and even when they got there Casey is next of kin. She can and has signed control over to the person she wanted to have it. Just because it it is morally/emotionally horrifying doesn't mean she can't do it.

I truly don't think CA could give permission for his---unless Flordia is very lax on HIPPA....I've said before I've dealt with hippa regarding my mom who had dementia and couldn't remember diddly---docs knew --- everyone knew---but they made sure I was on record of poa each and every time! I could also be sitting there in the room and if they didn't have the docs....I could get nothing...(let me tell you towards the end--I never left home without paperwork and anyplace we went I made sure they all had copies)---even when she was really bad if she would have said "no visitiors" they would have had to listen...you can't even verify someone in the hospital without their permission.....I'm just sayin'

HIPPA does not vary state to state. There has not been a HIPPA violation.

Can I ask a funeral related question of one of our Lawyers or Wudge?
If Caylee was my daughter and KC was charged with her homicide, could KC's defense have delayed my child's funeral for a month to suit their defense case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back