G.I.N.A. for Missing Free Concert 12/17/2005

IN Hope

Reaction score
Here are the Details:

For the missing who cannot possibly get attention for themselves to be the picture that paints a 1000 words for them? So, their face stands out in the clutter of all we are bombarded with? Help us build that picture by watching this broadcast! WE CANNOT build this opportunity without you! (This is so similar to being an INDIE Artist that it is frightening...was I groomed for this?)

If not for my sister, Gina's, disappearance I would not feel the need for this kind of attention. If not for Gina, I would not know how hard it is for the families of the missing to get attention and cooperation to find their missing loved one and bring them home. I would have let myself believe that the Natalie Halloway's, the Run Away Brides (Don't get me started) and the Elizabeth Smart's were the exception and not the rule. The truth is, if there is not enough scandal and you are not female enough, young enough, cute enough and white enough (OK, I said it)...your missing family member will most likely NOT get attention. And heaven help you, if you are a missing teenager.

I am asking you to pledge to attend the event or watch this and to forward it on to at least 5 people & insure that at least one of them will watch and keep the forward going...

We can GIVE the families of these missing some HOPE for Christmas!
Gina Bos, Karen Jo Smith, April Wiss, Richard Holland, Morgan Nick, Lucas Pokorny, Ruth Hoffman, Danielle Imbo, Richard Petrone, Brandy Hanna, John Victor Dial and Robert Spellman
Hell-ena, we forward those silly emails we receive, so we don't have the bad luck they promise...why not this?

Saturday DEC 17, 2005
8-10 PM PST
"GINA for Missing Persons"
LIVE WEBCAST CONCERT
Yvonne Perea & Jannel Rap the C Street Band
Kulak's Woodshed
5230 1/2 Laurel Canyon Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA
818-766-9913
To view click on link below
http://www.kulakswoodshed.com/
Join us and DO SOMETHING about it. If you can't make it to Hollywood you can do something about it anyway; by forwarding and watching! See you one way or another Saturday Night!
Thanks for your attention!
Jannel Rap
PS Scroll down for detailed instructions re: LIVE Webcast! NOTE: Just follow the instructions. You do not have to pay $5. to watch, so don't let that confuse you!​
For a tax deductible donation & to help us stay on the air:
Donate $30. & you receive a gift of the DVD of Web cast
Donate $50 & you receive a gift of the DVD and Missing CD
Donate $75 & you receive the DVD, Missing CD and Jannel Rap CD
Donate $100. & you receive the DVD, Missing CD and Jannel and Yvonne's CD.
HOW TO WATCH ONLINE!
  • <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Click on: Take me to the Webcast (Performances from 8p-10p) PST <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: blue; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">If you don't have it, download Windows Media Player (It's FREE!) from the site. It will be needed to view the live show. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Click on the speed of your internet access
    • <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">56K (Dial Up)
    • 256K/500K (DSL/CABLE)
    <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Once the speed is selected, the show will begin on the internet.
  • During the Show, You can make a donation to the organization and Email the performers live. They will even talk back to you : )It is recommended that you try to get online ahead of time (follow the
    prompts for webcast) to make sure you do not miss it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back