GA - 2 corrections officers killed on bus, 2 inmates on run, Putnam Co., June 2017 *CAPTURED*

Don't apologize for multiple posts. This is important, and folks need to stay vigilant.

Looking at a map, from Eatonton, South Carolina, Alabama, and Tennessee are all options as well.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Likely all borders including international are on alert as well as all state agencies...Florida's an option imo...

If this is a peaceful apprehension I will be surprised. Man, my mind is racing with bad ways this can go possibly go down...good luck LE!

Don't apologize for multiple posts. This is important, and folks need to stay vigilant.

Looking at a map, from Eatonton, South Carolina, Alabama, and Tennessee are all options as well.

Yeah, stay vigilant. I had the map up too since I work and close tonight. Totally creep'd out, taking a friend to work with me. RIP officers. Just doing their job, this is so wrong. So wrong, my heart goes out to family and friends of these officers.

Where and when did they get the green car?

Hopefully there are billboard notifications on the highways...

Where and when did they get the green car?

Hopefully they are billboard notifications on the highways...
I thought that was the first car they stole (at gunpoint?) after one of them killed the guards.

‘Our hearts are heavy’: Police search for two Georgia prison inmates they say killed two guards during escape
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-guards-during-escape/?utm_term=.88089950acd8

"Both inmates are*white men who records show had been held at Baldwin State Prison, a facility about 100 miles southeast of Atlanta, and they were being transported between Hancock State Prison and Georgia Diagnostic and Classification Prison. State officials said there were 31 other inmates on the prison bus."

So they carjacked the green car:
"After overpowering the guards at about 5:45 a.m., the inmates took the guards’ guns — .40 caliber Glock pistols — before carjacking a green 2004 Honda Civic and heading west toward Eatonton, Sills said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-guards-during-escape/?utm_term=.88089950acd8

(Murder, carjacking...robbery is next imo...they need food, shelter, money...)

I thought that was the first car they stole (at gunpoint?) after one of them killed the guards.

(Yeah my brain is all mush right now...see post above...)

"Teresa Slade, a spokeswoman for the sheriff’s office, sid authorities did not know where the inmates were heading Tuesday.

We’re not sure,” she said. “We have the direction that they fled and we have a very wide net with all the surrounding counties. But the direction’s unknown.”"

There's a wanted poster at the above link is someone can please post, tia.

What about forests/the deep woods...? The possibilities are endless. I have some thoughts but don't want to give them any ideas, kwim?

"Our hearts are heavy as we mourn the loss of two of our officers, who are our family, and our priority is to locate these fugitives and bring them to justice for this heinous act against those working to protect the public,” Gregory C. Dozier, commissioner of the Georgia Department of Corrections, said in a statement. “We are utilizing full resources of our local, state and national partners and appreciate their support.”"

Hope they don't murder another innocent just to get a vehicle.... :(

JMO but how stupid do they have to be to think this is going to end well for them?

You can bet they "aren't going to go back" easily. Again I have such a bad feeling about this one I can't tell you.

Governor Deal releases statement on 2 escaped inmates
http://www.cbs46.com/story/35654924/governor-deal-releases-statement-on-2-escaped-inmates

"Governor Deal released a statement regarding the ongoing situation:

“Today, two families lost everything in a heinous and senseless act of violence perpetrated at the hands of cowards,” said Deal. “Words do not adequately express our sorrow in losing Sergeant Christopher Monica and Sergeant Curtis Billue in the line of duty. The selflessness and courage of these two brave souls will not be forgotten, nor will their sacrifice and service. Sandra and I mourn alongside their families and communities, and we offer our deepest sympathies to their loved ones. Our heartbreak is matched only in our resolve to bring their murderers to justice. No effort will be spared in pursuit of the killers, and no state resources required in this endeavor will be spared.

“Led by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, multiple local, state and federal agencies are assisting in the investigation. State law enforcement agencies involved in the manhunt include the Georgia Department of Corrections, Georgia Bureau of Investigation, the Georgia Department of Public Safety, and the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. Joining them are our federal partners from the U.S. Marshals Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Local law enforcement officers engaged in the effort include the Baldwin, Greene, Henry and Jasper Counties Sheriffs’ Offices and the Eatonton Police Department.

“Finally, I urge all those in the surrounding areas to be vigilant and cautious while the killers remain at large. They are extremely dangerous. Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts should immediately contact 9-1-1.”"

DCNPu9HU0AAp9Vw.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle