Deceased/Not Found GA - Allahnia Lenoir, 24, poss abducted, Atlanta, 30 Jul 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46) - The Atlanta Police Department’s Homicide and Adult Missing Person Unit has requested the public’s help in locating a 24-year-old Atlanta woman whose family and friends fear she “may have been abducted.”

A vigil is scheduled for Allahnia Lenoir on Sunday morning at 10 a.m. at 1600 Peachtree Street NE., the same location where police officials say she was last seen on July 30.

She is described as 5-feet-4 inches tall and weighs 120 lbs. She has black hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a Blue shirt, Blue shorts, and Cream shoes.

Officials said, “the family is asking for the Atlanta community to get involved and stand in solidarity with them in urging Allahnia’s abductors to return her safely to her family.”

If any information is known on her whereabouts, please contact 911 or the Atlanta Police Homicide/Adult Missing Persons Unit at 404-546-4235.

G5Y354HAMZEAFABTPFXXBOCGVA.png

JUL 7, 2022
www.cbs46.com

Parents plead for daughter’s return after ‘suspicious’ disappearance from Midtown Atlanta apartment

[...]

JJ [Allahnia's mother] says Allahnia had traveled from her home in Douglasville to a friend’s place in the 1660 Luxury Apartments on Peachtree Street in Atlanta last week just before disappearing. No one has heard from her since.

[...]

Friends and family tell CBS46 that Atlanta Police are investigating the disappearance as suspicious.

“This is not her behavior. She would not leave. For no reason, there’s no reason, so that’s why we know she had to have been taken,” said JJ.

[...]

JUL 7, 2022
www.cbs46.com

Parents plead for daughter’s return after ‘suspicious’ disappearance from Midtown Atlanta apartment

[...]

JJ [Allahnia's mother] says Allahnia had traveled from her home in Douglasville to a friend’s place in the 1660 Luxury Apartments on Peachtree Street in Atlanta last week just before disappearing. No one has heard from her since.

[...]

Friends and family tell CBS46 that Atlanta Police are investigating the disappearance as suspicious.

“This is not her behavior. She would not leave. For no reason, there’s no reason, so that’s why we know she had to have been taken,” said JJ.

[...]
The article states that she "traveled" to a friends place. I can't find any info on the way she traveled there? Does she have a car that is missing? Did she take a bus or uber? I think all that would be helpful information.

"Those who know her said it's not normal behavior for her to leave the area without telling anyone. Her mother, Jannette Jackson, said she met two men with a friend on the day of her disappearance. That friend told her family members she was missing. The two other men have been avoiding Alliahnia's friends and family."

"They went to this apartment and those guys have been suspicious ever since that day," Jackson said.

ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46) - The Atlanta Police Department’s Homicide and Adult Missing Person Unit has requested the public’s help in locating a 24-year-old Atlanta woman whose family and friends fear she “may have been abducted.”

A vigil is scheduled for Allahnia Lenoir on Sunday morning at 10 a.m. at 1600 Peachtree Street NE., the same location where police officials say she was last seen on July 30.

She is described as 5-feet-4 inches tall and weighs 120 lbs. She has black hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a Blue shirt, Blue shorts, and Cream shoes.

Officials said, “the family is asking for the Atlanta community to get involved and stand in solidarity with them in urging Allahnia’s abductors to return her safely to her family.”

If any information is known on her whereabouts, please contact 911 or the Atlanta Police Homicide/Adult Missing Persons Unit at 404-546-4235.

G5Y354HAMZEAFABTPFXXBOCGVA.png

This photo reminds me of a booking photo or maybe a DMV photo.

"Those who know her said it's not normal behavior for her to leave the area without telling anyone. Her mother, Jannette Jackson, said she met two men with a friend on the day of her disappearance. That friend told her family members she was missing. The two other men have been avoiding Alliahnia's friends and family."

"They went to this apartment and those guys have been suspicious ever since that day," Jackson said.

Check comment by "PR":

“We’re here today standing in solidarity, demanding the safe return of our daughter, Allahnia,” her father Abraham Lenoir said.

“Allahnia, if you can hear me, we love you very much. And we will not stop looking for you until you’re found,” her father said.

“Baby girl, it’s mommy. I love you. I don’t care what this is about. All I care is that my daughter comes home,” her mother, Jannette Jackson said.

“This is not her behavior. She would not leave for no reason. So that’s how we know she had to have been taken,” Jackson said.

“Baby girl, we’re being strong. And you came from strength. This is not the end of your story, this is only the beginning. Please fight! Keep fighting! And we’re going to go all keep praying for you to have strength to come home,” Jackson said
*This is a strong standout plea and I’ve heard a bunch of ‘em.

Oh noooooo... :(

From the article:

"There are three people who saw my daughter and all three have a different story," Lenoir's mother JJ told FOX 5. ...

The 24-year-old’s family thinks she’s alive, but they also think someone kidnapped her. Georgian police are still looking for her. But investigators have yet to confirm anything. Members of Allahnia’s family held a vigil on Sunday, August 7, during which they prayed for her safe return and distributed flyers near the area where she is believed to have disappeared.

Jannette Jackson, the missing woman’s mother, told FOX 5 that “three people have seen my daughter, and each of them has a different story. We and I have a right to know what happened to her. We know that she had to be abducted because she didn’t want to leave for no apparent reason.

Keep mentioning my daughter’s name, Jannette added. She went on to say that it is unconscionable for someone who undoubtedly knows what happened to her daughter to remain silent. “It’s uncomfortable when someone has information but keeps it to themselves. I don’t want and can’t accept her as a mother.” She said, “I just pray that she has some food where it is,” because Allahnia loved to eat and spend time with loved ones.

Abraham Lenoir, Allahnia’s father, said he believed his daughter was in good health. Keep your cool, Alliahnia, he advised. We will locate you. Moreover, he said, “If you can hear me. both your father and your mother. We adore you very much. And we won’t give up until you’re located. Your story has only just begun; It’s not over. Fight, please! Never give up! We will all continue to pray that you find the strength to return home.

Additionally, a “finding fruity” Instagram feed was created in an effort to locate Allahnia.

“This is a place where we need to be respectful and share whatever information we can in hopes of finding Fruity’s whereabouts,” a post on the account said. Please act civilly, and let’s show the world that we are one family and one unit! We will find Fruity as a team! Please use appropriate vocabulary and tasteful images! His family and the rest of the world are watching! #find fruity.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/FindFruity?src=hashtag_click

Last edited:
I understand the family wanting to believe she was abducted versus the other possible outcomes but statistically, abductions of women over the age of 21 are rare. Financial gain by ransom related kidnaps are quite rare in most civilised Western countries. Most women who disappear are likely to have been kidnapped and trafficked into the sex trade, but they are usually well under the age of 20, and often without established family or other social safety networks (i.e. runaway, homeless, etc). This is a woman who is much loved. The key to finding her is the woman she went to the aprtment with to meet the two men. She has to know more than she is letting on, in my opinion.

AUG 13, 2022
[...]

“All I know is that they said she was ID-ed coming in but not coming out,” said Jackson of surveillance video from the apartments.

[...]

Jackson says Allahnia went to the apartments with a girlfriend to meet several men. She believes one of them knows what happened to Allahnia.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back