Found Deceased GA - Alvin Rowson Ahmed, 25, Loganville, 16 Jul 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Police search for missing Loganville man

The Loganville Police Department is attempting to locate a missing person. Alvin Rowson Ahmed is a 25-year-old male who is 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds and has brown eyes. He was last seen at about 9:30 p.m. Monday night leaving the Publix grocery store in Loganville wearing a green polo shirt with the Publix logo and black slacks.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact the Walton County Communications Center at 770-267-6556. He has been listed on GCIC as a Missing Person.
upload_2018-7-17_21-31-54.jpeg

City of Loganville - Government

‘Forcibly taken away’: UGA grad missing in Loganville, believed to be abducted
Ahmed’s family believes he was abducted.
The post stated Alvin planned to come home after his 9:15 p.m. shift ended, but his car was found unlocked in the Publix parking lot. It appeared that someone went through the car’s glove box, and groceries and his Pharmacist coat were left in the car.
Surveillance video within the Publix, which was obtained by Channel 2 Action News, shows Alvin leaving wearing his Pharmacist coat and carrying the groceries.
3E7169DA-F36C-4232-B73C-61DB3524371A.jpeg
Before 5 p.m. Tuesday, Alvin was allegedly approached by a group of young men walking down Atlanta Highway (Ga. 78) who asked him about his Honda Civic and “how much you make,” the Facebook post said. He didn’t confront them, but he told his supervisors this is the first time this happened.
49EA34B9-A69F-44EF-8426-525093D32E3A.jpeg

I shop at this publix. Following closely, this is very busy area. Cant believe no one saw anything!

I have printed some flyers, and am keeping in my car. Although this is widely shared here on Facebook, many of the commuters that may have seen these guys walking down 78 may not be aware he is missing, or what they saw.
I am so disturbed that his NEW car was left, but he was taken.

I am pretty sure that it is him. Heartbreaking!

Here are the details that his brother Kalvin posted on Alvin's Facebook page:
- Alvin was forcibly taken away. After speaking with his best friends and coworkers, he had no other plans but to be home. That's the last thing he told me and our mom. The last recorded image was of him getting groceries for my mom. Those groceries were still in the car and his white coat was thrown into his car (he always neatly folds it according to all his friends and coworkers) and his car was unlocked and glovebox was rummaged through.

- Right before Alvin clocked in at 5pm, he was approached by a group of young men who were walking down 78, with at least one without a shirt. As he was getting out of his car, they were asking him about his new car (Honda Civic), and kept on asking him "how much you make". Alvin didn't confront them and walked to his workplace, with the group continuing to verbally harass him. He told this to his supervisors and coworkers at Publix Pharmacy and this is the only time this has happened. That's the thing that's bothering me right now. I'm hoping that it was just some random thing, that it was just kids being dumb and that it's unrelated. But people must've definitely seen them if this happened around 5pm on 78, since the roads get busy then.

Complete post can be found here:
Alvin Ahmed

Here is a layout of the Publix parking lot taken from Alvin's Facebook page. Note Alvin's car was parked far from the store right near Atlanta Highway. Maybe someone saw something.
He never mentioned the race of the young men (that has been reported anyway), just that one was without a shirt.
I so hope that they get these evil people ASAP!

Here is a layout of the Publix parking lot taken from Alvin's Facebook page. Note Alvin's car was parked far from the store right near Atlanta Highway. Maybe someone saw something.
Also, there is a Starbucks across the street. Sure hope that they have video camera pointing towards the highway.
He never mentioned the race of the young men (that has been reported anyway), just that one was without a shirt.
I so hope that they get these evil people ASAP!

Attachments

• alvin ahmeds car atlanta highway.jpg
    alvin ahmeds car atlanta highway.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 21
I am not sure it is a race thing. It may be a 'pharmacist' thing. My friends daughter is a pharmacist in CVS here in town.

She has been harassed by angry druggies, who have tried to give her phony prescriptions and/or tried to pick up others meds. She has her bf pick her up when she gets off after dark.

I don't understand why the car was left, likely full of fingerprints and trace evidence. If this was indeed an abduction, these guys were either high or incredibly stupid. Prayers for his family and for justice being served.

The body was found floating. That is usually indicative of homicide, not drowning (accidental or suicide). When you drown the air sacs in your lungs act like a sponge and absorb a lot of water which causes your body to become denser than the surrounding water and sink to the bottom. Pathologists can determine whether a person drowned or if they were killed prior to going into the water as a murdered person's lungs would be full of air when they went in.

Did anyone see him being abducted or are they just going by evidence left at the scene?
He told coworkers and his family he was going home after work. He bought groceries for his mom. They were in the car, along with his pharm coat. No cameras at the store, so no video of abduction.

(I didn't repost links. The links above have this info)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back