Found Deceased GA - Anitra Gunn, 23, Fort Valley, Peach County, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Feb 16, 2020.

1. evilwise

evilwise Unknown Member

You would be the one inferring, incorrectly. I would have been implying - which I wasn't. I actually think murders and suicides triggered by holidays are especially tragic but I will explicitly say that everything has a trigger though the trigger is almost never the cause. Many people are capable of killing, few do.

JudgeJoe, Jmoose, Kadoober and 3 others like this.

2. GolfGirl

GolfGirl Member

I have seen some shared in the Facebook group.

cass523 and Steph8angels like this.
  3. dancinunderthemoon

dancinunderthemoon Well-Known Member

lotta country out there

4. dancinunderthemoon

I don't think he was ever charged, nor day s before her disappearance, IM getting miffed at all this bad reporting

Anitra never named him in the property damage incident report, she said she didn't know who would do it , nor slashing of her tires.
    Im not real certain WHAT he's been charged with, DOes anyone have a mugshot or arrest report?

NOt sure how they are charging him and for what, it's not murder...…….YET

5. dancinunderthemoon

I cant find the article stating she never named him in the report.

6. dancinunderthemoon

THe bumper was down the road, only a "piece" of the bumper was there, that was dumb too though, except he's not been charged with murder yet. There were text messages I saw too on the fb group for her, that he had stated "he was not one to be messing with" he told her...……...

Interesting, they dated so her dna and his dna are in both cars already.....but someone drove her car all the way back to ft valley from greer rd...…...not sure he did it all or where his car was or if he had help...…where he went to sleep that night (or if) and WHO saw him after. I hope they have his clothes from that night

oh man, just double checked.... belle st and greer rd are only about 4-5 miles apart, surely he could walk that back. Mightve done this all on his own

Assuming he did it......but they were last seen together at 2-3 am feb 14

Don't know where he was staying, if at his Aunts near Greer, about a mile or 2 or with his family in adjoining taylor county.

momsof3, cass523 and Steph8angels like this.
  7. evilwise

evilwise Unknown Member

This is standard police procedure, arrest and hold him on one charge while they build a case against him for the major crime. They can know what he knows they know and manipulate what he thinks they know. It gives them access to him any time they choose to confront him with new information and always lead him to believe he'd be better off if he just confessed. It's amazing how few people seem aware of their Miranda rights despite them being read to everyone. It's like the fact that they're a part of popular culture now keeps people from thinking about what they actually say.

JudgeJoe, Luckyzmom, sweet201 and 4 others like this.
  8. Steph8angels

Steph8angels Eye in the Sky

New details, so many questions in death of Fort Valley’s Anitra Gunn

Fort Valley Police Chief Lawrence Spurgeon said his agency, the GBI and the Peach County Sheriff’s Office are “laser focused to get to the bottom of this and get justice for Anitra.”

“The first thing a father starts thinking about is, ‘I couldn’t protect her,’” Deese said.

9. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

CRAWFORD COUNTY, Ga. — A Georgia Bureau of Investigation on how Anitra Gunn may have died has been completed, but the cause of death isn't being released.

The Peach County Sheriff confirmed to WMAZ that Gunn died by homicide, according to a GBI autopsy, but he said the cause of death is not being released, pending toxicology reports.

Fort Valley State student Anitra Gunn's death ruled a homicide

10. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

You are correct, she did not name him

FORT VALLEY, Ga. — When Anitra Gunn told police on Feb. 5 that someone had slashed her tires and smashed windows in her home, she said didn't know who did it.

But she also said someone had damaged her tires two weeks earlier.

That's all according to a Fort Valley police incident report.

Report: Anitra Gunn did not name her boyfriend in vandalism report

I am still looking for the arrest report. video has mugshot

11. dancinunderthemoon

Does anyone know HOW they ended up charging DL for the property damage? Did he confess?
    I don't understand how they're holding him for that.

I also pray they find blood dna of his in HER car to seal this thing if he's guilty...…..or whoever did it

They had been dating so his FP and her FP are in both cars already......doesn't prove anything does it?

Only that he was the last seen with her, not good for him...... One article said he took her home with him to stay the night.....Either way he was the last person to see her, waffle house or at his house...……..wherever that is...…..he was from Ft benning, not sure where he was staying while home for wekeend

DOes anyone know where he was staying while in town?

Luckyzmom, cass523 and Steph8angels like this.
  12. dancinunderthemoon

It does, yes they dont want him on the streets for sure. They want him where they have easy access.......except, does he have an atty???
    I havnet heard if he's hired an atty or is using a court appointed one.

Luckyzmom, cass523 and Steph8angels like this.
  13. dancinunderthemoon

any luck? I cant even find the arrest report on DL

Steph8angels likes this.
  14. GolfGirl

GolfGirl Member

Does anyone know where he was staying while in town?[/QUOTE]

From what I understand, he was staying at the home of his aunt, on Chesnut Hill Road. I work in the area and took a ride through yesterday. The aunt's home was pretty close to the place where she was found.

We have had excessive rain over the past few days and a lot of flooding around Middle Georgia. I'm concerned about forensic evidence, tire tracks or foot prints from where she was found being washed away. I was also surprised that although it was less than 24 hours since she was found, LE was not at the area and there was only simple crime tape. Nothing was in place to stop anyone from entering the scene. Other than a news van at the scene, and news vans at the aunt's house, it pretty much looked like a normal day.

edit: I'm fairly new, and was trying to quote someone's question in my post. I see now it doesn't look quite right. I apologize!

15. dancinunderthemoon

I tried to correct it fo the reply LOL

NO problem.

Yeah I knew he'd been AT the aunts house on Thursday atleast……...but didn't know if he was actually staying there the whole time

Reports have it in the news they also searched Taylor county where his family or parents are

So wasn't sure where he would go back to Friday for certain

SO SOMEBODY saw him Friday wherever he went and no one we know of has said......atelast it's not been reported yet to the public

I have no clue if he confessed to the property damage or how they're holding him

Need to find his clothes from that night! I hope LE has them now

Oh and Im near there too Golfgirl...gonna ride tomorrow and check some things out,,,,my field is terribly flooded! Thankfully my basement isn't flooded...….YET....be careful on these roads

[QUOTE="GolfGirl, post: 15840238, member: 198993"[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    cass523 likes this.
  16. dancinunderthemoon

MFH, cass523 and Steph8angels like this.
  17. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

JudgeJoe, MFH, kareylou and 2 others like this.
  18. dancinunderthemoon

MFH, kareylou, cass523 and 1 other person like this.
  19. coco keish

coco keish Member

20. coco keish

coco keish Member

he was from fort gordon and staying at his aunt house off chestnut hill rd

Steph8angels and cass523 like this.