GUILTY GA - Antonio Santiago, 13 mos, Brunswick, 21 March 2013 - #1

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by hlegate, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huckleberryhound

huckleberryhound Member

I don't think two boys of 15 and 10 could keep something like this secret for long, especially the one who wasn't the shooter, I think if they really did this, it won't take long for the police to find them, somebody's going to talk, that's probably why there was a reward offered so fast.

2. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

:thud:

I was robbed from behind once and it was terrifying WITHOUT a gun involved! Bless your heart!!!

3. Isabelle

Isabelle Verified registered nurse

Same thing the kids that robbed me at gun point did, run. They were stupid, all wearing the same colors, kelly green and white. LE caught them and I learned that their gang name was "Green Dragon".

4. necco

necco New Member

While it seems inconceivable that kids that age could purposely murder a baby, it has happened before. Remember the murder of James Bulger? And Mary Bell who was 10 when she killed her first toddler.

This does seem personal to me though, like they wanted this woman to suffer horribly.

5. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN In a world where you can be anything, be kind

I'm so sorry you experienced this Isabelle.....how terrifying!

6. manzana

manzana Inactive

According to her, I thought Jodi had taught us better.

7. Isabelle

How did you do after that? Were you freaked if someone came up behind you? I had PTSD (I don't even think it was a diagnosis at the time, but realized that is what it was some time later), and just the sight of the color kelly green (all of the the little cons wore kelly green and white, like baseball uniforms) would trigger a reaction. Also if someone make eye contact for more than a second or so with me I would freak. It was horrible for quite some time after that.

8. Tuffy

Tuffy Not really that tough...

Yep, the older one was the shooter. So the one she describes as about 10 would be the other. I'm not sure he'd be able to keep this to himself.

9. Isabelle

OT: LMN movie 3:00 "Karla" about Paul Bernardo and wife, raping, torturing and killing!

10. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Well there ya go. If mom was grazed on the ear by yet another shot - then certainly it wasn't her. Can't "graze yourself with a gunshot".

This article said 4 shots. That goes along with the 8 evidence markers. 4 of them (or maybe 3) are probably casings - wonder if they found the bullet grazed mom? Mom said she didn't see a casing ejected on the first shot - but there probably was - she just couldn't see it from her angle.

Still on the fence but starting to lean...........................

JMHO

JMHO

11. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Well-Known Member

I wonder if she already had some sort of injury on her ear and blamed a gunshot?

12. Softail

Softail Well-Known Member

I don't buy this at all. Why would they kill the baby and not her? She can identify them, a baby cannot. Even if they were kids as she said, it just doesn't sound right. :waitasec:

13. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

It was over 25 years ago and to this day when someone comes up quietly from behind, I SCREAM! Everyone teases me about it!

14. LaborDayRN

15. LaborDayRN

I'm so sorry Kimster. It's amazing how a few moments of our lives can affect of for the rest of it.

16. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

Lots of info here and recommended. Mom was returning from the post office and did have her pocketbook. She refused to give it to them.

More info about her first sons death and her theory on why he was stabbed and how it could be connected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

From what I understand it sounds like they tried to kill her- I thought they tried to shoot her in the head, she moved and it grazed her ear, so they shot again, it hit her leg, then shoved her aside and shot the baby.

That could be wrong, but that was my interpretation of it.

18. seattlechiquita

seattlechiquita Well-Known Member

Channel?

19. manzana

manzana Inactive

I was robbed once with a knife to my throat, I was sitting in my car, it was late at night and the guy ran up to my car very sneaky, I did not realize until the moment he was upon me. I gave up $300 and gladly, gad a gun too but the situation did not warrant it, another time I had four gold chains snatched from my neck at a house party, I had my 25 on me but did not think of pulling it, just turned around and smiled and ok you got me. Sometimes you have to know when to throw in your cards.

Both situations I can blame the victim (MYSELF) I was in areas that maybe I should not have been, had I been at home, neither would have happened.

20. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

If you were alone I could see refusing to give it to them... but when you have your baby?
    Wow. Unless I also had a gun I can't imagine doing anything other than just giving them what they want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.