GUILTY GA - Antonio Santiago, 13 mos, Brunswick, 21 March 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not legit in my mind, if she did not have a dime, she could have given up something even told them she would let them use her atm, lot of variables, find someone who does have a dime, nah I don't buy her account one bit from seeing her.

It happened right near her house, I think people can and DO walk on the street near their house without carrying a money or an ATM. If she is walking the baby up the block and back and there are no stores why carry your wallet?

I sure hope the mother is telling the truth (I have serious doubts) because she has the mayor of Brunswick and the whole South GA/North FL area buying her story and the mayor even saying they'll get "them". I feel sorry for any African-American child under the age of 15 in that town right now because there's a $10K bounty on their heads.

No one has seen the gunman(kids) I would start whith a little school roll call to see if their is a pair missing in that school district........someone had to see two school age boys at 9:30 in the morning, you would think???

I heard this story on the radio this morning while taking my daughter to school. We heard the headline that a toddler had been shot in the head during a robbery, and we both cringed. When I heard the next part about the mom with a leg wound, my bs meter kicked in. Not that bizarre, senseless violence doesn't happen - but I think we're going to have to hear more details.

This just seems really off to me too.

I hesitate to point this out, because we all grieve differently.

But I watched the video. Mom has that, crying, kind of heaving voice, red nose, but no tears. (How many times have we seen this?)

Dad, tears visible, fwiw.

Now that I've watched the second video as well, I'm even more confused.

Mom apparently (according to the reporter) couldn't wait to get him (reporter) in the house to tell the story (again, I've seen this before).

Dad forgives the shooter (maybe because it was mom?)
Mom isn't so forgiving (maybe because it's hard to forgive yourself?)

All just speculation on my part.

No one has seen the gunman(kids) I would start whith a little school roll call to see if their is a pair missing in that school district........someone had to see two school age boys at 9:30 in the morning, you would think???

No one saw it happened, but people heard shots. Mother didn't have a gun on her. So, at least part of her story checks out.

Thank you.

First, mom didn't tell them not to kill her baby. According to the above, the shooter told her that he would kill her baby. Not reading much deception from mom. Yes, she's looking down at times but at times she makes direct eye contact with the reporter - that's not common with deceptive people (especially grieving deceptive people).

I just don't know here. Just have to wait as this investigation plays out.

JMHO

No one saw it happened, but people heard shots. Mother didn't have a gun on her. So, at least part of her story checks out.

She could have easily tossed it, either in bushes/weeds, or down a storm drain, or whatever those things are called on the side of the road (here in Ohio, ours are open about 5").

I hesitate to point this out, because we all grieve differently.

But I watched the video. Mom has that, crying, kind of heaving voice, red nose, but no tears. (How many times have we seen this?)

Dad, tears visible, fwiw.

Now that I've watched the second video as well, I'm even more confused.

Mom apparently (according to the reporter) couldn't wait to get him (reporter) in the house to tell the story (again, I've seen this before).

Dad forgives the shooter (maybe because it was mom?)
Mom isn't so forgiving (maybe because it's hard to forgive yourself?)

All just speculation on my part.
Do you have a link to the "first" video?

TIA

JMHO

This will be a damned if you do, damned of you don't for this Mom and family.

Why no money and/or valuables?
I didn't take my pocketbook when I strolled my little ones in our neighborhood. I went out through our garage door and used out code to close it. No keys, cash, ATM or credit cards. Sippy cups and Cheerios were involved.

Why was the baby killed and she has a leg shot?
Perhaps the perp fired twice at the baby, hitting baby with one shot and the second missed baby and got her leg.

Why give an interview if you're a grieving parent?
Perhaps she wants these kids caught before they do this to someone else.

Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She could have easily tossed it, either in bushes/weeds, or down a storm drain, or whatever those things are called on the side of the road (here in Ohio, ours are open about 5").

they are searching the area for a gun...... I just dont buy this, and Honestly I DONT hope I'm wrong this time!

Gunpowder test?
Polygraph for parents?

could she have dropped the gun, accidentally shooting the baby and her leg?

Gunpowder test?
Polygraph for parents?

Their willingness to submit to that would tell a lot, although I know even that (polygraph) comes with some negatives. But I'm always more willing to believe a parent who is falling all over themselves to submit to a poly over one who isn't. But that's just me.

It happened right near her house, I think people can and DO walk on the street near their house without carrying a money or an ATM. If she is walking the baby up the block and back and there are no stores why carry your wallet?

I know many a people can leave home for a walk, jog and not take money, that was not what I was implying. I have seen both of her video and am even more convinced she is lying. If she does not have any money with her, first normal thought would be we can get some money, I live right over there, Please do not kill my baby, Hard to believe kids would come up with that idea, sounds more like a meth addict and then even doubtful.

I know many a people can leave home for a walk, jog and not take money, that was not what I was implying. I have seen both of her video and am even more convinced she is lying. If she does not have any money with her, first normal thought would be we can get some money, I live right over there, Please do not kill my baby, Hard to believe kids would come up with that idea, sounds more like a meth addict and then even doubtful.

Or, "here, take my jewelry -- take the stroller and sell it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member