UNSOLVED GA - Atlanta, LIVING BlkFem, 35-45, hit by car, snowflakes tattoo, Dec'07

Yeah I sure hope I never get hit by a car without my ID. Unless I was in a coma or had something happen to my brain IF hit by a car I would know my name. Is this woman unable to speak? If she is coherent and able to talk it's a possibility she is not saying who she is for various reasons.
From the first link:
The woman's injuries prevent her from providing the hospital with any information, MyFoxAtlanta.com reported.

She looks like she may even be younger than the estimated age, from the photo.. Is there any way pictures of the tattoos on her legs could be taken? If we can see how they are done, we could tell if they are professionally done or home made style tattoos. If they are professionally done, the pictures could be distributed to local tattoo shops in case anyone recognizes the tattoo. If she had gotten the tattoo done in a shop in Ga, then it is possible they saved her records. (usually a sheet which is like a waiver so that the person getting the tattoo is aware that any problems with the aftercare is not the shop's fault, and also name, age, if young enough, a photocopy of id, and written description of the tattoo.
They could also hang up flyers with the tattoo's picture in the shops so that if anyone recognizes it, they can call in.

She does look young. I wonder if she has had any children. I think they can determine that through an exam. From the picture I think she may be on a ventilator. I think maybe I see the slightest hint of a tracheotomy in one of her pictures. I think given her appearance in the picture they want pull life support, but they are making an effort to find her family first. I would like to see what the ring mentioned in this article looks like. http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2008/01/02/grady_0103_web.html
One good thing is when I did a quick google search the first website to come up was a link to tattoos for you website here is the cached version http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache...owflaks+tattoos+knee&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us This tells me police have been in contact with tattoo shops looking for info. I also found an article on the BET website.

Has there been any updates on this ladies case? I haven't found any.

Oh bless her heart, she looks YOUNG. I hope someone has identified her by now.

I called the hospital a little while ago and she has not been identified and they haven't received many leads. She also said that they have lots of other patients there that are unidentified. I had to describe the one I was asking about. I was thinking of asking for info on the others to add to my site, but I figured that they might think I was crazy.

I called the hospital a little while ago and she has not been identified and they haven't received many leads. She also said that they have lots of other patients there that are unidentified. I had to describe the one I was asking about. I was thinking of asking for info on the others to add to my site, but I figured that they might think I was crazy.

WOW that's sad.

Grady hospital is asking for assistance in identifying this person who was hit by a car on Dec. 15th. She is in stable condition but for privacy reasons the hospital won't release details. Someone is looking for her so maybe putting it here will help.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/me...dy_0103_web.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

The link is dead but I think it refers to the same woman as this thread:
GA GA - Atlanta Hospital - Mystery Patient hit by car, Dec 2007 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Maybe the threads can be merged.

I didn't find her on Doe Network, Namus or the GBI list of unidentified people http://www.georgia.gov/00/case/0,2692,67862954_74030338,00.html (the title says unidentified remains but Benjaman Kyle is there as an unidentified living person as well). I'm thinking she might have been identified but can't find confirmation. Still looking. It could be they wouldn't publish an ID for privacy reasons.

Stumbled on this case. Did anyone reconnect with the hospital to see if she's ever been identified? This case just seems to have ended with out resolution. I checked the linked article to see if there had been any updates but didn't find any. Also thought it really sad that the hospital said they had others there that were unidentified. I'm assuming this is a rehabilitation center where patients go once they're stabilized but still need long term intensive care. I wonder how many centers of this type have unidentified people. That's a really sad thought.

Stumbled on this case. Did anyone reconnect with the hospital to see if she's ever been identified? This case just seems to have ended with out resolution. I checked the linked article to see if there had been any updates but didn't find any. Also thought it really sad that the hospital said they had others there that were unidentified. I'm assuming this is a rehabilitation center where patients go once they're stabilized but still need long term intensive care. I wonder how many centers of this type have unidentified people. That's a really sad thought.

I think she was identified but they were unable to release that information. She is not on the IUD list for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which names unidentified living persons, as well as deceased. :)

Thank you for taking the time to look up the GBI records. I didn't even think of that. I really hope that she's been ID'd and reunited with her family. Thanks again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back