GUILTY GA - Bartow Co. Landfill, 18-35, WhtFem, dismembered, 13 Aug 2018 - Courtney Nicole Dubois *arrests*

Elizabella

Reaction score
Body parts of Caucasian female located in the Bartow County Landfill. The body, which was located by a Bartow sanitation worker, was dismembered and placed in separate garbage bags. The photo is a sketch made of the victim and a tattoo located on her chest. This has been labeled a homicide.

Sheriff says body found in landfill was cut into ‘numerous pieces’
The pieces were packed into individual bags and placed in a container at the Cedar Creek Collection Center, a recycling facility in Cartersville, according to authorities. They said she had been there since Saturday.

No cameras are located at the recycling facility, but Millsap is hoping the distinctive tattoos on the woman will help them with leads. According to officials, the woman has two names tattooed on each of her shoulder blades. She also has a tattoo on her chest.

She is described as being between 5-foot-2 and 5-foot-6, weighing 150 pounds with brown or reddish hair. She is believed to be between 18 and 35 years old. Anyone with information is asked to call the Bartow County Sheriff’s Office at 770-382-5050 or the GBI at 706-624-1424.

Attachments

• 39227370_602399200156994_5277338694414499840_n.jpg
    39227370_602399200156994_5277338694414499840_n.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 187
BARTOW COUNTY, Ga. - Investigators say remains found earlier this week in a landfill are that of an unidentified woman. The victim's dismembered remains were found in a trash compactor dumpster in a landfill earlier this week.

At a news conference Wednesday, the Bartow County Sheriff's Office released an artist rendering of the victim and a replica of a tattoo found on her body.

Sheriff Clark Millsap said that the woman is Caucasian and between the ages of 18 and 35. She is between 5 feet 2 and 5 feet 6 inches tall and has brown or red hair.

The victim has a distinctive tattoo on her chest of two Easter lilies with a sacred heart in between.

Deputies also said there are names tattooed on each of her shoulder blades but they aren't releasing them.

Millsap said he's never seen anything so disturbing and that her death is no doubt a homicide.

“I’ve been doing this for almost 35 years and I’ve never seen anything like this before," Millsad said. "She was cut in two pieces and they put all the pieces in each individual bags and placed them in one dumpster.”
BODY FOUND IN LANDFILL: Do you recognize this woman? Police release sketch of body found in Bartow County

Wendy Halloran‏ @WHalloranWSB 6h6 hours ago
Distinctive markings on the chest of a woman whose body was dismembered and found in trash bags at the Bartow County landfill. Do you know who she is? A live report at 5pm @wsbtv

DkqzFbLU4AI07ym.jpg

Do they know how long she was deceased?

For some reason I think its fairly recent even though they did not mentioned it in conference or any other articles I have read so far.

In this horrible situation I think it is actually fortunate that they did find her. There are so many who disappeared in landfills and were never found. Very likely perp was counting on that.

Adding the photos again (I wish they displayed bigger, as in old forum) and also tattoo turned - of Easter lilies with a sacred heart in between

39173248_10156329885361368_6803546844782657536_n.jpg

39153054_10156329885406368_615195653596774400_n.jpg

(Can't read the name who made the sketch, but really great art work. Noticed that other Georgian reconstructions are similar and really good. Probably the same artist)

Last edited:
I live just 2 miles from the gwrbage drop off facility on Cedar Creek Road. This has shocked and scared most of us. What is even more of a concern to me is that this picture and tatoo are so familar to me but I can’t put my finger on where I have seen that face or tatoo before. I am part of a lot of missing persons groups so I have went back and tried to look through them all to see if maybe it was one of those missing women but I haven’t been able to match it up. I just pray and hope this person is identified quickly and the person who did this horrific crime is found quickly. Not going to lie, it has me scared and worried for my daughters.

Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs #MP530
Sabrina Leigh Long,
Female, White / Caucasian

Date of Last Contact:
August 14, 1991
Missing From: Macon, Georgia
Missing Age: 19 Years
Height: 5' 6" - 5' 8" (66 - 68 Inches)
Weight: 127 - 135 lbs

Missing Person Case
*This is who I thought of when I was looking over another case a week or two ago. Age is off but if she truly ran off who knows..

This sounds like a possible serial killer. I would almost say possibly from a surrounding state. Tattoo looks cheap, probably done by a friend. Someone who kills like this doesn’t just do it once. I’m searching a lot of missing records. God speed on an identity being made.

I copied this from a post by Jersey Girl in Morgan’s thread.
Morgan Bauer, 22, has a tattoo on the back of her neck, right arm, left inner arm, and right shoulder. She has been missing since Feb. 12, 2016, from Atlanta. She was born April 13, 1996. She is described as being white with brown hair and blue eyes. She's 5'6" tall and weighs 130 pounds.

So my daughter come by today after work and told me that a co-worker told her his wife works for one of the local bailbonds and that his wife recognized the tatoo and the picture. My daughter could not remember the lady’s name he told her but this woman that him and his wife believe it is, is a local woman who has been missing for 3 weeks. She has this paticular tatoo on her chest as they shown in the picture and also has the names of her children on her shoulders. This man and his wife has been in contact with LE and reported this information. He told my daughter that LE is waiting for DNA to come back so they can see if it matches to the women they are talking about. This woman used to work with this mans wife at the bailbonds business so his wife knows that tatoo. I asked my daughter to ask him the name again so that I can do some search on her and see what I can find.

So my daughter come by today after work and told me that a co-worker told her his wife works for one of the local bailbonds and that his wife recognized the tatoo and the picture. My daughter could not remember the lady’s name he told her but this woman that him and his wife believe it is, is a local woman who has been missing for 3 weeks. She has this paticular tatoo on her chest as they shown in the picture and also has the names of her children on her shoulders. This man and his wife has been in contact with LE and reported this information. He told my daughter that LE is waiting for DNA to come back so they can see if it matches to the women they are talking about. This woman used to work with this mans wife at the bailbonds business so his wife knows that tatoo. I asked my daughter to ask him the name again so that I can do some search on her and see what I can find.
Hope they get a match, even though I'm sure that's not the news the family wants to hear. Let us know if you find out more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back