GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/17/2012 - 'I don't need your blessing': [BK] set to marry [NG] despite grandmother [CH] branding relationship 'incestuous'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Houston-branding-relationship-incestuous.html

... According to Star magazine Nick's grandmother [MG] said:'Nick took care of Whitney and Kristina. He's always been extremely protective of Kristina.' ...

... While the pair are not actually being blood relatives, Bobbi and Nick grew up together after Whitney took him in at the age of 12 when his father went to prison and his mother was unable to take care of him. ...

http://www.designntrend.com/article...spitalization-bobby-brown-whitney-houston.htm
A warrant for Gordon's immediate arrest will be issued he does not show up at Fulton County State Court in Atlanta at 9:00 a.m., according to Daily Mail.

Gordon's court date stems from an incident back on Nov. 28, 2012. At the time, he was caught driving his Chevrolet Camaro SS sports car at 82 miles an hour in a 35 miles an hour zone (over twice the speed limit) in a suburban area near to his home in Alpharetta, Ga. at 7:06 p.m.

question...............can NG go to jail over this hearing? I am thinking it may be away to get him while investigating so he doesn't run? Under the circumstances I would think a simple speeding ticket would never go to court until after.

http://www.designntrend.com/article...spitalization-bobby-brown-whitney-houston.htm
A warrant for Gordon's immediate arrest will be issued he does not show up at Fulton County State Court in Atlanta at 9:00 a.m., according to Daily Mail.

Gordon's court date stems from an incident back on Nov. 28, 2012. At the time, he was caught driving his Chevrolet Camaro SS sports car at 82 miles an hour in a 35 miles an hour zone (over twice the speed limit) in a suburban area near to his home in Alpharetta, Ga. at 7:06 p.m.

question...............can NG go to jail over this hearing? I am thinking it may be away to get him while investigating so he doesn't run? Under the circumstances I would think a simple speeding ticket would never go to court until after.

OK, I'll take a stab at answering your question. <g>

As the article indicates, if he fails to show-up for court and is apprehended thereafter for whatever reason, he would likely be jailed as a result of a bench wt for a FTA.

As for the incident itself, I doubt it - but I've not looked-in to the laws/mandatories re his charged offenses.

I believe this court date was calendared (likely with extensions) since the date of the offenses in Nov of 2012; iow, not designed in any way to 'keep' him during the current investigation.

Is he a flight risk? I don't think so.

~jmo~

I think he would be a total flight risk. If he is actually under investigation for the BK situation, and he has no family support here, why wouldn't he run?

I think he would be a total flight risk. If he is actually under investigation for the BK situation, and he has no family support here, why wouldn't he run?

I dunno...just thinking he's too 'visible'. You could well be right! :)

Oh, also, he apparently has lawyered-up and would be advised to stay-put. I think too that he would listen to his lawyer(s), considering all. btw, I'm not sure he's the ONLY one under investigation. More later on that subject.

~jmo~

talk about bad reporting? FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
On BK fan page a fan was asking Jerod (cousin who goes on there) if the radio broadcast was true that BK passed. (2 hrs ago)
anyone in the Atlanta area................have you heard anything on your radio station?
BTW Jerod hasn't responded at all on the page for days that I can tell.

talk about bad reporting? FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
On BK fan page a fan was asking Jerod (cousin who goes on there) if the radio broadcast was true that BK passed. (2 hrs ago)
anyone in the Atlanta area................have you heard anything on your radio station?
BTW Jerod hasn't responded at all on the page for days that I can tell.

I haven't heard anything and won't believe any news unless it's a hospital press conference at Emory University, or other similar breaking news. MOO Too much media trying to cover this with most not having reliable sources.

Thank you all for the posts!

BK willingly did the recent Reality Show and she did u-tube videos discussing her desire to be a pop singer and an actress. So she continued the family habit of seeking public notoriety. JMO

Her I tried to multi-quote but it didn't work - did not want to just single you out katydid lol.

Anyway, I see your and other posters' points, but I feel like, having grown up with extremely famous parents, who also went on to have a reality show, this is probably really the only thing Krissy ever knew how to do. So while she did seek public notoriety, if that's the environment she grew up in, and knew best, it's almost as if it's not even a freely made choice, kwim? It was sort of a foregone conclusion from how she was raised.

I feel very sad for her - I don't think she knew how to do anything else but seek notoriety, and I don't think, given her environment, that she would have even had the desire to. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't heard anything and won't believe any news unless it's a hospital press conference at Emory University, or other similar breaking news. MOO Too much media trying to cover this with most not having reliable sources.

Thank you all for the posts!

I agree!

There is one reason I am here, it smells of a crime! Found "face down" in a bathtub? WHO is found "face down" after suicide? No one I have heard of. I may be wrong, but I never heard of it.

Her I tried to multi-quote but it didn't work - did not want to just single you out katydid lol.

Anyway, I see your and other posters' points, but I feel like, having grown up with extremely famous parents, who also went on to have a reality show, this is probably really the only thing Krissy ever knew how to do. So while she did seek public notoriety, if that's the environment she grew up in, and knew best, it's almost as if it's not even a freely made choice, kwim? It was sort of a foregone conclusion from how she was raised.

I feel very sad for her - I don't think she knew how to do anything else but seek notoriety, and I don't think, given her environment, that she would have even had the desire to. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITA!

(btw, I'm on a computer and I still struggle with multi-quotes.)

Sadly BK was born to two talented individuals AFTER the pinnacles of their individual careers. Just a quick look at any epi of Being Bobby Brown sez it all, not to mention that horrid Houstons: On Our Own reality tv show in which Krissi was a key figure yet not credited as such. Without her, PH would have had far less chance - if any - to sell that series. It bombed, as it should have...imo, exploitative of BK's experience to the max. :-/

Not to get into a whole lot of armchair psych evaluation, but it has always been my strong belief that WH suffered from a lifelong insecurity (and all that implies), despite her natural gifts. For Krissi, not the same...but similar considering her environment. Her reality was so skewed by her Mother's fall, and sadly resulted in her thinking that she was entitled by birth to succeed with the same fame, or to carry it on. Unfortunately, BK was not gifted like her Mother (who else *could* be...WH was exceptional). As much as ppl on social media cruelly dissed her for her looks and more, as many gave her false hope by saying how much she looked JUST like her Mom, could sing just like her, and so forth. I think Krissi knew the truth, no matter how much she self-promoted. :-(

I like to think that had Krissi had better aunties including many of us here, she may have eventually found her way. She seemed to have a great love for animals...perhaps she could have setup and managed a rescue or such an organization. Something SHE felt strongly about. Her own thing. Perhaps even being a Mom herself.

Every day that there is no real news about her condition, I feel more hopeful or even lighthearted, but that's a trick of the mind. I cannot deny the reality that has faced me - all of us - since last Saturday morning...a tragedy yet without a final curtain, but soon, I expect.

My apologies, Gardenlady, for rambling on...your post got me to thinking and so I typed...thank you again.

~jmo~

On BK's Twitter, describing herself, and sadly true:

LAST of a dying breed.

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors