GA - Bridget Shiel, 19, found murdered in Atlanta park, 31 May 2016

They have her car AND they have a crime scene, so isn't like Atlanta PD doesn't have evidence. Unlike missing persons cases. I'm wondering what it will take to get an arrest here. One of the murderers being arrested for something else and their DNA match the crime scene? I can't believe there hasn't been an arrest before now.

I pray this is the calm before the storm & arrests are imminent.
I believe our beautiful Bridget will get justice. Someone will talk, I just know it.
Not giving up on Bridget & Atlanta PD. All we have left is hope, I'm sure y'all feel the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridget's case seems to have gone quiet since the summer. Someone out there knows something.

Bridget's case seems to have gone quiet since the summer. Someone out there knows something.

The two men with her in her car at the gas station at 11:30 know something, the oddity that there were no cameras seemingly anywhere, the shots fired at 1:30 that snapchat footage there's so much that will continue to bother me about Bridget's case :maddening:

It was Bridget's birthday on the 30th crazy it's almost 2 years and there haven't been any developments.

Surprising that this hasn't matched anybody yet

"We have some DNA from the scene, we know it's male DNA," said APD Major Adam Lee III in January of 2017. "We're hoping we will get the match to that person.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/35553433...year-after-bridget-shiels-death#ixzz5F5aog9ch

Would they even come out and say that they found the person but it lead to nothing. I still wonder if it was found on her and if it was semen.

Police say a witness saw Shiel with two men the night before her body was found. She was in the passenger side of her red Ford Fusion at a Shell station on Memorial and Rockbridge Drive in DeKalb County.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/35553433...year-after-bridget-shiels-death#ixzz5F5cGtBC0

:gaah:

Her car was found a day later ditched behind a cell phone tower in Stone Mountain, several miles from the crime scene.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/35553433...year-after-bridget-shiels-death#ixzz5F5cSDH1S

Again that entire route no cameras. Sigh poor Bridget

If you know anything there is still a reward
If you have any information on the case, you're urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 404-577-8477. It could earn you a $10,000 reward.

Thank you Denouement, ! you are truly her advocate, Bridget you aren't forgotten.

Almost 2 years and almost no progress - at least reported in the media - after the first 2-3 months.

Bridget's case was featured on Nancy Grace crime stories link here
Crime Stories investigates the unsolved murder of Bridget Shiel. Almost two years have passed since Bridget Shiel was tragically gunned down - and still no arrests have been made. Nancy Grace is joined by Karen Greer, CBS46 Atlanta reporter, and Vincent Hill, private investigator, former Nashville police officer, to examine the clues and bring a killer to justice.

DdPujDNU0AABnSM.jpg

Still waiting for some answers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77