Found Deceased GA - Bud, 69, & June Runion, 66, McRae, 22 Jan 2015 #2 *Arrest*

His family was at the back of the courtroom, they appeared confused after RT was remanded back to jail, no goodbye, nothing from him.

He appeared scared. I expect the full impact has not yet fully developed within his thoughts but when it does, he will go down hard.

I think his parents were shown at the end along the back wall.

His family was at the back of the courtroom, they appeared confused after RT was remanded back to jail, no goodbye, nothing from him.

He appeared scared. I expect the full impact has not yet fully developed within his thoughts but when it does, he will go down hard.

I noted smirking when they first walked him in ..... is he coming off a drug binge or something??

I know, its an awful thought, and one of the thoughts that kept me and probably Tallula and many others up all night the night before they were found. But, do we know for sure yet that one witnessed the other's execution? They could have been marched off separately, right? Unless I've missed the latest msm, we don't know this for sure, or do we? (While of course it is likely :( )

This is all just so sad and sickening I can barely post.

I know. I just pray it was fast. These were good people and it is one of the saddest stories I have heard.

This is so sad, and I can't stop crying.

This punk is a heartless MONSTER, who deserves the DP.

The guy in back wearing the blue Old Navy sweatshirt has the appearance of a substance abuser. Wonder if he has been investigated. Seems hard to believe that this was done by one person alone.

Carried over from previous thread:

RSBM. I doubt they can afford it, even if they're one of the better-off families of the county. I have some ideas about who they may choose and why. It will be interesting to see what pans out over the next few days.

On a different note, there's certainly a lot of action on the McRae Topix.

Sure is. Don't know how much is true but wow.

RT and family members appeared to feel out of place in the courtroom ... perhaps verifies they are a 'good' family?

I might no longer suspect drugs were involved, not sure yet but the double-murder aspect is difficult to justify for someone simply out to acquire quick cash to support a family. During the 1920s' perhaps, but not in the 21st century.

RT's father and other family appeared to be in deep shock.

On wsbtv facebook page his dad did an interview and told reporters that his son claims he is not involved

If he was even 1/4 innocent of the killing I would have figured he would have been crying and saying I didn't do it and not guilty judge..
but nope .... he just stood there with a 1/2 smirk and zombie like

RT and family members appeared to feel out of place in the courtroom ... perhaps verifies they are a 'good' family?

I might no longer suspect drugs were involved, not sure yet but the double-murder aspect is difficult to justify for someone simply out to acquire quick cash to support a family. During the 1920s' perhaps, but not in the 21st century.

RT's father and other family appeared to be in deep shock.

Yup .. deep shock ... Feel sad for them as well.

Was the look-alike brother in court? Curious how much they actually resemble each other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back