Found Safe GA - Caitlin Winchester, 14, missing after first day at N. Atlanta High School, 5 Aug 2021 *Arrest*

Aug 12 2021 rbbm.
Missing 14-year-old Atlanta student home with family, arrest made in connection to case - Local News 8
''The FBI and Atlanta Public Schools Police Department continue to investigate the case.

CBS46 spoke with Caitlin’s father after the arrest and he sent the following statement:

“We have not heard of this individual and will get details from the police today and tomorrow.”

Police in Arlington responded to a home Tuesday after a passerby reported a possible suspicious person at the location. Police said Winchester and McNair were both outside.

It’s unclear how the two may know each other and whether additional charges are pending.''

It’s cases like this that remind me to stay diligent and aware or my surroundings! This arrest was about 15 mins from my home. I’m so thankful she was found safe! I’m reminded to always be aware and on the look out for the loved ones missing here on websleuths!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back