GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests* #2

Discussion in 'Trials' started by StephanieH, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Kitsey

Kitsey Well-Known Member

Whether she simply failed to protect her kids or she played a direct role in Caliyah’s death, I think she deserved the sentence she got. Personally, I think she should have gotten jail time before Caliyah was even born, for the conditions and uncertainty she subjected Clarissa to. Those babies could have been abused by any of the lowlifes she let around. Even 5 days after she got Caliyah, she needed a “mommy break” and was searching high and low for someone to leave the babies with. No concern for the quality of care her children would get, let alone what kind of characters would be around them. A quote from Rhett Butler to Scarlett comes to mind, “A cat’s a better mother than you.”

MissMalowe, J@cknsal1y, Niner and 8 others like this.
  2. Lea62

Lea62 Member

I have no sympathy for her. She was spoiled rotten. Daddy took care of her. She acts like a baby herself, yet she is 26. For some reason, I don't have sympathy for-yet am curious as to what happened in Chris' pre teen years. Teachers on another site said he was a polite quiet kid in elementary, and bright. All those years in prison all he learned to do was be a better ****. Prisons don't rehabilitate like they claim. I think this disaster could have been averted if even the parole violation had picked him up earlier. Such a heartbreak.

J@cknsal1y, roche.analisa and Kitsey like this.
  3. Kitsey

Kitsey Well-Known Member

You can tell that he is bright. It doesn’t preclude being evil, but yeah, he’s not a dummy.

Lea62 and roche.analisa like this.
  4. Lea62

Lea62 Member

I am looking forward to appeals as they come in in future year-years. They won't get an appeal passed, but someone might finally spill.

J@cknsal1y, Kitsey and roche.analisa like this.