GA GA- Cecilia Jazmin Solano, adult, Butts County, Sept 2018 *MP report made May 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 21, 2019.

1. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    ounty authorities this week asked for help locating two missing persons in apparently unrelated cases, with the lookout for one person being quickly canceled.

The Butts County Sheriff’s Office said it is looking for Cecilia Jazmin Solano, who was reportedly last seen in September 2018. Investigators said her family did not file a missing persons report until May 14. She was reportedly last seen by her children as they left for school.

Solano was described as a hispanic female, 4 feet, 10 inches tall and weighing 112 pounds

Investigators said she was not driving, but may have left her residence with someone, though that has not been confirmed.

Anyone who may have information on Solano’s whereabouts was asked to contact the Butts County Sheriff’s Office at 770-775-8216.

Authorities seek help locating missing woman

LadyL and TatianaBarbie like this.
  2. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

I wonder who’s been taking care of her children the last 8 months?! This sounds scary..

LadyL and TatianaBarbie like this.
  3. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

Interesting development:

Deputies: Butts County woman wanted for questioning in missing person's case

The same information is in this MSM article also:

Woman wanted for questioning in Butts County missing persons case

As @Dre said in the above post, who has been taking care of Cecilia's school-aged children for 8 months, and why wouldn't they have reported her missing much quicker?

doodles1211, Dre and LadyL like this.
  4. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

5. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

I am surprised they came up with someone, that is "not a suspect", so fast. Since, Cecilia was not reported as a mp for so long. But, regardless, great news! Well, kind of....Guessing they have an idea of what may have happened to her.

Dre and TatianaBarbie like this.
  6. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

That's also the only conclusion I can reach after reading the article--that LE has an idea about what happened. I hope they can solve this quickly. I'm sure Cecilia's children are missing their mother.

Edited to correct spelling.

Dre likes this.