GUILTY GA - Chase Massner, 26, Kennesaw, 27 March 2014

I don't know "what" happened, but it looks like trial did NOT start, as he has an arraignment hearing:

Judge Hearing Date/Time Type
SCHUSTER 10/04/2018 09:00AM ARRAIGNMENT

link: https://ctsearch.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.com/Results

and this one shows he only got indicted on 8/10/18 - ??

https://ctsearch.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.com/Results

Hi! The trial was postponed because the DA had to handle a high-profile murder case the same week that Clement's trial was supposed to start. We are still confused about the arraignment, but last we heard from Cobb Superior Court is that the trial for Clement is still being rescheduled.

Thank you for the answer to my question, leighEg! Much appreciated! :)

Thursday, October 4th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ 9am ET) - GA - Chase Tyler Massner (26) (March 27, 2014) – *James Bradshaw "Brad" Clement (31) accused & charged (1/4/18) & indicted (8/10/18) of concealing a death & making false statements to LE. Plead not guilty; no bond.

I can't believe Brad Clement
Thursday, October 4th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ 9am ET) - GA - Chase Tyler Massner (26) (March 27, 2014) – *James Bradshaw "Brad" Clement (31) accused & charged (1/4/18) & indicted (8/10/18) of concealing a death & making false statements to LE. Plead not guilty; no bond.

Thanks, Niner. Here's an article, dated 10/04/2018 by Savannah Brock, that I came across. The article states that Clement was back in court, but goes on to say that he did not appear himself, just his attorney! Poorly written, typos to boot! I haven't been very active on WS due to eyesight issues. Cataract surgery is soon! But, I could see well enough to note the misspelling of Chase Massner's name in the article [Under Background heading: "Messner" (sic)]! Man accused of concealing Army veteran Chase Massner's death pleads not guilty

I sure hope they are not cooking up a plea deal for Clement. He was so deceptive, evaded arrest, etc. He does not rate a plea deal, with time served shaved off. Oh, I know he must be THE model prisoner, and oh so fawning to the authorities now that he's behind bars. But . . . NO!

Last edited:
gaah-smiley.gif

I hate when I get this message on MOST of the articles I get in my google alert. I do NOT like these new EU rules!!!

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "Man accused of concealing Army veteran Chase Massner's death pleads not guilty" on this server.
Reference #18.e79b7b5c.1538726415.2a78af9

So - probably no next court date in that article you posted, eh alexwood?

My sister had cataract surgery & she no longer has to wear glasses, which she has worn for a life time! Good Luck!!

I forgot I can get into Cobb County, but they don't list the "next" court date, yet.

I'll keep my eye out on this though!

gaah-smiley.gif

I hate when I get this message on MOST of the articles I get in my google alert. I do NOT like these new EU rules!!!

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "Man accused of concealing Army veteran Chase Massner's death pleads not guilty" on this server.

My sister had cataract surgery & she no longer has to wear glasses, which she has worn for a life time! Good Luck!!

The article does not contain the next court date. FYI.

gaah-smiley.gif

Access Denied

Thanks, Niner.

Well - he's got 2 charges - different case #s. Same charges. Didn't the DA re-file? Since he just had his arraignment I'm think the first case I listed below doesn't count? With trial starting 10/15. I don't know....

Case #17904080 Filed: 10/20/17:
Judge: SCHUSTER
Hearing Date: 10/04/2018 01:30PM
Type: JURY TRIAL CALL
Action: NOTICE PRINTED
Notice Date: 09/12/2018 09:45AM

Hearing Date: 10/15/2018 09:00AM
Type: JURY
Action Date: 09/12/2018 09:45AM

Hearing Date: 10/22/2018 09:00AM

Case #18903146 Filed: 8/10/18
Is the Arraignment hearing for 10/4

Well - he's got 2 charges - different case #s. Same charges. Didn't the DA re-file? Since he just had his arraignment I'm think the first case I listed below doesn't count? With trial starting 10/15. I don't know....

Case #17904080 Filed: 10/20/17:
Hearing Date: 10/04/2018 01:30PM
Type: JURY TRIAL CALL
Notice Date: 09/12/2018 09:45AM

Hearing Date: 10/15/2018 09:00AM

Hearing Date: 10/22/2018 09:00AM

Case #18903146 Filed: 8/10/18
Is the Arraignment hearing for 10/4

Thanks, Niner. Very confusing. I can't figure it out.

Nope, it doesn't. Just short and
I received this - this morning, but of course I can't access it. Maybe it has the next court date, as I just looked on the court site & it doesn't have it yet.

Man accused of concealing Army veteran Chase Massner's death pleads not guilty

I can see the headline that he pled not guilty!

TIA!
Just short and sweet and says he pled not guilty, and that he was not present in court. And then a little bit of background on the case that's it.

Nope, it doesn't. Just short and
I received this - this morning, but of course I can't access it. Maybe it has the next court date, as I just looked on the court site & it doesn't have it yet.

Man accused of concealing Army veteran Chase Massner's death pleads not guilty

I can see the headline that he pled not guilty!

TIA!
Just short and sweet and says he pled not guilty, and that he was not present in court. And then a little bit of background on the case that's it.

Well at least it's not just me having WS going screwy this morning - I see your double post too dixiegirl - it's been happening to me all morning - this will probably double post too.....

Well at least it's not just me having WS going screwy this morning - I see your double post too dixiegirl - it's been happening to me all morning - this will probably double post too.....

It's because you guys are so special! Niner and Dixiegirl -- that's why you get double posts! Anyway, I think that there are some outstanding motions that need to be heard. So, the next couple of hearings I think are on those motions. Then, when they have been decided, the trial can be set. But . . . I don't REALLY know. Just guessing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back