Found Safe GA - CW, 15, Evans, 4 December 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by caribou_birdie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

So happy she is found and alive. Sad she had to experience this but hopefully she can get on the right path. Horrific way to learn a life lesson. I am sure she and her Family will get thru this with help and time. Bless them.

2. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

AWESOME NEWS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. WideOpen

WideOpen Well-Known Member

I feel she is a victim as well. I hope the parents and other adults involved realize the severity of what is happening to the children involved. I don't like throwing kids into the system, beyond my comprehension how families have just deteriorated to this point, and the kids don't stand a chance of a happy, healthy life.

Good luck to [C] & I hope they can put this guy away and out of her life for a long time. These guys don't change and there will always be victims in his path, imo.

jmo

4. JeannaT

JeannaT Former Member

I think she has an excellent shot at a happy and healthy life if she can just be guided through adolescence and teen years. You often do hear adult women - who are leading productive, full lives - say "I still can't believe what I put my family through as a teenager". I do have friends who say that, and had similar experiences of serial running away as teens.

This man needs to be locked away from society, and she needs to understand she can't do this anymore. Prayers she will be able to accept counseling and get on the right track to a responsible adult hood.

5. LostOldUserName

LostOldUserName Well-Known Member

So happy for a good outcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

6. menmo

menmo Active Member

When we had a large tornado touch down in our town I kept thinking how easy it would be for people to get free help saying their things had all been destroyed. I'm thinking the same thing here.
    Free places to live, monetary help to live off of, etc.

Thankful she has been found and hope she's home and her life is beautiful from here on.

ETA: We did have quite a few people that were charged with fraud for applying for and accepting help when they weren't in tornado, along with those that came trying to make a buck. Sad world sometimes.

7. snookie

snookie New Member

Oh she is absolutely a victim!! Really hurt my heart to read some of the online comments about how this was her fault in some way. As if she could be any match for a 37 year old grown man who, in my opinion, is a self absorbed sociopathic narcissist! He groomed her and paid attention to her, made her feel important and tricked her into believing she was *in love* with him.... and 15 is such a vulnerable age anyway as you're beginning to transition from a child to an adult, it's very normal to think you know it all and can handle big situations.

I'd be willing to bet none of these "runaway" type problems or other bad behaviors started happening until 6 or so months ago when she first met this predator..

8. snookie

snookie New Member

OH and check out this "pretty boy" :rolleyes: [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. JaimeSommers

JaimeSommers Active Member

Predator.

(RSBM)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

10. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Delay. But :happydance:

11. U2forever

U2forever Religion is what happens when God leaves the room

Oh good grief, Dr. Phil, exploit, exploit, exploit. All for dollar

12. snookie

snookie New Member

Some families go along with this type of thing and don't mind sharing their business (also enjoy the free trip, hotel, and food from Dr. Phil), but if this were my child I'd want to keep her hidden away for a good long while and let her get her bearings back. I would close out her FB accounts (demand her passwords), keep her OFF social media, and try to clean up as much of this online mess as possible. She has already been exposed way too much.

13. JeannaT

JeannaT Former Member

I don't think anyone who goes on those shows comes away unscathed. I have distant family who went on Maury Povich, and know someone who went on another one of those awful shows, and you just get scarred. You get blindsided and humiliated.

14. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

I'm so happy to hear this. I pray better days are ahead for this poor girl.

15. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

Like Brittanee Drexel's family when they agreed to an interview with Dr. Phil.

They had no idea that he would also be interviewing one of the primary suspects in the case via Skype (this is someone the FBI believes kidnapped, gang raped, and murdered their daughter) or that the Skype interview would be shown on their episode. They didn't find out until the episode aired, and they were understandably upset.

16. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Definitely. Nothing good will come from this. She needs to be kept away from public eye now and let it all calm down.

17. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

BBM.

Ugh, I find Brittanee's case so distressing. I look into when I can but I find it so upsetting I can't even bring myself to search for the thread here.

18. snookie

snookie New Member

Me too... I can't even begin to imagine how her poor family must feel :(

19. PeterThomasFan

PeterThomasFan Well-Known Member

Gads! BBM

"Different relationships that he's had. He had molested their daughter. One lady in particular she went to the sheriff's office and made a report but unfortunately there wasn't enough evidence for them to have a case. It's been three or four different ladies come forward on Facebook messaging and everything else stating he had done it to their children as well," her brother said.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/police-teen-abducted-by-suspected-child-molester/1648713/

20. 0101ABA

0101ABA Former Member

Tennessee Man Speaks Out After Finding Missing Teen