GA GA - Decatur, Male, Black / African American, UP99134, Cannot Determine Age, 18 Jul 95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

HopeRains

My name is Lisa Coburn Kesler.
Reaction score
New Namus Case, created 1/13/2023.

Namus Case File

Male
Black / African American
Brown Hair
Cannot Estimate Ht or Wt
Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

Clothing/Other - On the Body: J:J Brand blue Jeans, size 32 waist; A progress note from the Bridgeport Transitional Living Center was found in his pocket with the number #292-8304 on the back; Single USPS key with serial number 17071

Other - Near the Body: Penile Implant

Circumstances: The decedent was found in a tree canopy above a drainage water-way. The decedent was almost fully skeletonized.

Publicly Listed Comparisons on Namus: 0 Missing Person Exclusions

Unidentified Cases | DeKalb County GA (#94-0883)
Rendering + Info
1686266078706.png
On July 18, 1994, an unidentified deceased individual was found suspended in a ‘tree canopy,’ 12 feet above a creek bed near DeKalb Industrial Way. The tree canopy is described as a ‘very large, igloo-shaped, kudzu and vine canopy.’ The tree canopy had two floors, one of the rooms large enough to accommodate about 15-20 people. The individual was found wearing blue jeans with a size 32 waist and 31 inseams, along with a USPS key and a pocket knife. Due to a note found in the individual’s pocket, it is suspected he was a patient at the Bridgeport Transitional Living Center at some point in the past.

New Namus Case, created 1/13/2023.

Namus Case File

Male
Black / African American
Brown Hair
Cannot Estimate Ht or Wt
Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

Clothing/Other - On the Body: J:J Brand blue Jeans, size 32 waist; A progress note from the Bridgeport Transitional Living Center was found in his pocket with the number #292-8304 on the back; Single USPS key with serial number 17071

Other - Near the Body: Penile Implant

Circumstances: The decedent was found in a tree canopy above a drainage water-way. The decedent was almost fully skeletonized.

Publicly Listed Comparisons on Namus: 0 Missing Person Exclusions
What a strange case.

Last edited:
I hadn’t noticed that he was also found with a pocket protector from an insurance agency in Bridgeport, CT, and was unfamiliar with the Bridgeport Transitional Living Center, but it sounds like he had come fairly recently from Connecticut. I would love to see a photo of the structure he was living in; it sounds incredible. I wonder if they were ever able to trace the USPS key at all?
IMG_0147.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back