CONVICTION OVERTURNED GA - Diane McIver, 63, Fatally Shot, Atlanta, 25 Sept 2016 *husband arrested* #2

i really hope am all wrong in my predictions on the verdict on this one.

Monday, April 23rd:
*Trial continues VERDICT WATCH - (Day 25) (@ 9am ET) - GA - Diane McIver (63) (Sept. 25, 2016) - Claud "Tex" Lee McIver III (74/now 76) arrested (12/14/16) charged (4/27/17) with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and 1 count of influencing witnesses and bribery (Judge dismissed Counts 6 & 7). Pled not guilty.
4/17/18 Update: Judge McBurney reconsiders lesser included charges and removes misdemeanor involuntary manslaughter as an option. Now involuntary manslaughter, a felony, is only lesser included option for jury. If convicted of that, faces up to 10 years in prison.
Jury started deliberation on 4/17/18 at 3:35pm ET. Approximately 1 1/2 hours of deliberations. 4/18/18 deliberation was 7 hours. 4/19/18 deliberations were another 7 hours. 4/20/18 deliberations were 6 1/2 hours. (Total so far 22 hours).

If you're going to keep a gun in a plastic bag and move it around, shove it down inside a console, ask someone to pass it to you, are you not going to check the hammer position before you decide to keep it in your lap with your finger around the trigger? What if you need to use it on all those dangerous folk milling about your car?

Wild About Trial Live Feed (WAT)

https://wildabouttrial.com/live-streaming/tex-mciver-trial-live-stream/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law & Crime Network Live Feed:

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/tex-mciver/watch-live-tex-mciver-trial/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CBS46 Live Feed

http://www.cbs46.com/category/213030...ws-live-stream
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11Alive

http://www.11alive.com/article/news...l-live-feed-and-ongoing-coverage/85-528076775
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:waiting:......:waiting:

The shaman was wrong.......:slap:

so I asked the witch and she said the jurors will have a verdict today...

kvasthexa-smiley.gif

Question...it seems that this judge does not gather the jury in the morning and send them off after asking the usual questions about not seeing or hearing anything...in fact his admonitions have been pretty casual just like so much of the trial. In fact there was one juror question which was not asked in front of them...something about asking it so that we won't start googling??? On another note in her voir dire juror 61was pretty interesting and for me seemed like she wanted to get on the jury...she is a caregiver for a couple and indicated they had talked about the trial and that was what she had heard but of course can be fair in delib. I hope that is true.

The shaman was wrong.......:slap:

so I asked the witch and she said the jurors will have a verdict today...

kvasthexa-smiley.gif

I hope the witch is right!

Verdict fatigue is setting in...

Aungelique Proctor@aungeliquefox5
3m3 minutes ago
Good Morning. The #TexMciver jury has resumed deliberations after 23 hours last week. @FOX5Atlanta – at Fulton County Courthouse

DbeHedWVMAA1PJi.jpg

(McIver's head looks very big this AM....:facepalm:...)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So did they start at 9am or was Juror 61 late....

K - just saw your post!

23 hours deliberations? I have 22....

Another watch this AM:

Live from the Lindo Wing: The Duchess of Cambridge has baby boy..

"Watch live: Meet the new prince!

We're outside the Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hospital in London waiting for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to exit the hospital, introducing their new baby boy to the world's media."

[video=youtube;-ZObxCzLPF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZObxCzLPF0[/video]

:happydance::happydance:

(just heard someone say that they will be out in another hour..so maybe 10:30???.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so they are deliberating now? I guess they gather without cameras?

Cathy Russon@cathyrusson
3m3 minutes ago
#TexMcIver - The jury light is on. This could mean they have question, they want a break or we could have a verdict. We'll bring you live in the courtroom for any action.

"Judge, can we go home at 3 today?" :D (joke)

I have no sound on the WAT feed, but it's live..:(

Cathy Russon@cathyrusson
2m2 minutes ago
#TexMciver - Attorneys looking over jury question/s. Looks like no verdict. ...:gaah:

DbeZR3lU8AAz1iY.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back