GA - Ex-POTUS Donald Trump and others indicted, 13 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, Aug 2023 *4 guilty* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Chutkan's answer's to Trump's lawyer's arguments included warnings issued by George Washington, who cautioned that "cunning, ambitious and unprincipaled men" would take advantage of "all obstructions to the exectution of the law".
‘Unprincipled’ may just be the perfect word to describe the defendant.

Docket updates:

for ALL
Events & Hearings:
11/29/2023 MOTION
Comment: STATE MOTION TO LIMIT 12.1.23 ARGUMENTS TO ISSUES PROPERLY RAISED IN THE PLEADINGS [this was for the 12/1/23 hearing that was held].

for Meadows
Events & Hearings:
11/30/2023 MOTION
Comment: Mark Meadows' Motion to Adopt [Meadows' to adopt motions filed by co-defendants. Defendant Smith's General & Special Demurrers to the indictment (Smith Doc. 24); Defendant Shafer's Plea in Bar & Motion to Quash the indictment (Shafer Doc. 46) and Defendant Cheeley's Joint General & Special Demurrer (Cheeley Docs 49 & 50)]

for Latham
Events & Hearings:
11/30/2023 MOTION
Comment: MOTION TO ADOPT MOTIONS, DEMURRERS, PLEAS, ETC. FILED BY CO-DEFENDANTS [Demurrers to the Indictment (Smith #24); Motion to dismiss under Supremacy Clause (Cheseboro #27); General Demurrer to Count 1 (Cheseboro #30); General Demurrer to Count 1-Continuity (Cheseboro #63); Motions to Quash Counts 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19 (Cheseboro #s 46-49); General Demurrer & Motion to Dismiss Count 1 (Powerll #35); Plea in Bar & Motion to Quash Indictment (Shafer #46); Joint General & Special Demurrer (Cheeley #49 & 50) & Special Demurrer to Counts 13 & 19 (Smith docs filed 11/21/23).]

for Roman
Events & Hearings;
12/01/2023 NOTICE
Comment: Def's Second Notice of Adoption [Defendant Roman's Notice of Adoption of Facts & Arguments set forth in pleadings filed by co-defendants. Trump's & Eastman's response to opposition to State's Motion to schedule trial on 8/5/24 & request for hearing; Trump's motion to obtain access to relevant discovery & request for hearing; Trump's Notice of Supplemental Authority of ripeness pretrial 1st Amendment as-applied Challenge & reply in support of Cheeley's Joint General & Special Demurrer, Plea in Bar & Motion to Quash].

for Shafer
Events & Hearings:
11/30/2023 MOTION
Comment: Defendant Shafer's Motion for Judicial Notice of Facts and Law By the Court

11/30/2023 MOTION
Comment: Defendant Shafer's Motion to Adopt Demurrers, Motions and Pleas by Defendants Cheeley, Chesebro and Still

11/30/2023 ENTRY/NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
Comment: Notice of Appearance for David Shafer [for Holly Anne Pierson added as attorney for Shafer]

for Cheeley
Events & Hearings:
11/28/2023 ENTRY/NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
Comment: Entry of Appearance [for Jonathan R. Deluca added as attorney for Cheeley].

for Smith
Events & Hearings:
11/29/2023 LEAVE OF ABSENCE W/EXHIBIT
Comment: NOTICE OF LEAVE OF ABSENCE [for Palmer: 1/3-1/8/24, 1/11-13/24, 2/15-19/24, 4/1-4/9/24, 4/19-21/24, 5/27-6/4/24, 6/6-6/11/24, 7/8-10/24, 7/24-27/24 & 11/24-12/3/24].

link: Fulton County Magistrate, State, and Superior Court Record Search

On Tuesday, Trevian Kutti took to Instagram Live to appeal for legal donations to fight charges listed in the Fulton County District Attorney's RICO indictment against Trump, Kutti, and 17 other codefendants. Kutti faces charges related to compelling false statements from a witness, specifically Georgia election worker Ruby Freeman.

Kutti’s bond agreement bars her from intimidating acts against codependents and witnesses, obstructing justice, posting about the case on Instagram or other social media platforms.

On Tuesday, Trevian Kutti took to Instagram Live to appeal for legal donations to fight charges listed in the Fulton County District Attorney's RICO indictment against Trump, Kutti, and 17 other codefendants. Kutti faces charges related to compelling false statements from a witness, specifically Georgia election worker Ruby Freeman.

Kutti’s bond agreement bars her from intimidating acts against codependents and witnesses, obstructing justice, posting about the case on Instagram or other social media platforms.

From the ^^ link:

"During the video, Kutti appeared to threaten Freeman which is a likely violation of her bond agreement."

Apparently when talking about Ruby Freeman, she said, "There’s a woman sitting somewhere who knows that I’m going to f-up her whole life up when this is done.” (censored by me)

His attorneys haven't fared so well-awaiting trial, convicted, plead guilty for a deal, successfully sued for defamation, and infamously not paid for their services. (The latter may be gossip, the others are only too true)

Yes regarding his 2020 attorneys. But In addition I was referring to Trump’s current attorneys, especially referring to their taking advantage of "all obstructions to the execution of the law"...i.e. delay tactics.

JMO

From the ^^ link:

"During the video, Kutti appeared to threaten Freeman which is a likely violation of her bond agreement."

Apparently when talking about Ruby Freeman, she said, "There’s a woman sitting somewhere who knows that I’m going to f-up her whole life up when this is done.” (censored by me)
Oh yeah. Sounds great, let me get right on donating to THAT.

Docket update:

for Trump:
Events & Hearings
12/04/2023 LEAVE OF ABSENCE
Comment: Leave of Absence March 20-April 15, 2024 for Steven H. Sadow.

for Latham:
Events & Hearings
12/04/2023 MOTION
Comment: Motion to Adopt [Defendant Shafer's Motion for Judicial Notice of facts & Law by the Court (filed 11/30/23).

for Floyd:
Events & Hearngs
12/04/2023 DEF. DISCOVERY REQ. & NOTICE
Comment: Defendant Harrison Floyd's Notice of Availability of Initial Discovery Disclosures

for Shafer:
Events & Hearings
12/01/2023 MOTION
Comment: Defendant Shafer's Motion to Extend Pretrial Deadlines [from 12/4/23 to 2/5/24 for initial discovery productions & defendant to fiel any demurrers, motions, pleas or notices from 1/8/24 to 3/4/24. And noted Meadows' Motion for extended deadlines.

link: Fulton County Magistrate, State, and Superior Court Record Search

Hmmm... just thinking. There is a motions hearing for all on 12/11/23 - but I see Trump will HAVE to be in NY for his fraud case. Guess his attorneys will be handling this one without him.

edited to add - AND a motions hearing in Florida!! Busy... busy...

Hmmm... just thinking. There is a motions hearing for all on 12/11/23 - but I see Trump will HAVE to be in NY for his fraud case. Guess his attorneys will be handling this one without him.

edited to add - AND a motions hearing in Florida!! Busy... busy...
This time of year is just so busy! (Although most of us are not juggling court dates all over the country)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrosequeen