GA - Gene Siller, 41, Paul Pierson, 76, & Henry Valdez, 46, murdered, Cobb Co, 3 July 2021 *ARREST*

I don’t know that I agree — The Atlanta Journal Constitution also reported it as coming from Cobb County LE and included an interesting quote from other local LE.

Kennesaw golf club was ‘thriving’ under slain pro in triple homicide case

(BBM)
Regardless — I’m glad an innocent person wasn’t shot over the vague description. MOO.

ETA: I see now the AJC description doesn’t include “Hispanic.” Now I’m wondering whether AJC pulled that in light of caution from other LE (and racial issues in general) or whether Cobb LE quietly revised the university description. I’m interested from a public affairs perspective, but I doubt we’ll ever know.

all good, we can agree to disagree ;)

I don’t know that I agree — The Atlanta Journal Constitution also reported it as coming from Cobb County LE and included an interesting quote from other local LE.

Kennesaw golf club was ‘thriving’ under slain pro in triple homicide case

(BBM)
Regardless — I’m glad an innocent person wasn’t shot over the vague description. MOO.

ETA: I see now the AJC description doesn’t include “Hispanic.” Now I’m wondering whether AJC pulled that in light of caution from other LE (and racial issues in general) or whether Cobb LE quietly revised the university description. I’m interested from a public affairs perspective, but I doubt we’ll ever know.
That is exactly what happened! The description was changed before the end of the day of the shooting. I read numerous comments about it and it confused people in the area.

The victim from California definitely isn't a day laborer. He is from California, he used to own a clothing business but based on his linkedin page, he is now a wine consultant.
Interesting. Is he related to the family of Valdez Winery? They're kind of a big deal in Sonoma County with an amazing success story.

Last edited:
Bryan Rhoden: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

"According to WSB-TV, Rhoden “is an up-and-coming rapper who goes by the name B Rod.” He had more than 18,000 followers on Instagram. His musical release was called Made It Out."
Login • Instagram
"Siller was married and leaves behind two children, according to Gwinnett Daily Post"
"The other two men were Henry Valdez, 46, of Anaheim, California, and Paul Pierson, 76, of Topeka, Kansas, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution."
"It’s not clear how Rhoden and the other two men became acquainted; according to AJC, Pierson hailed from the wine country of California and was the director, president, treasurer and secretary of Eco Environmental Remediation Services, Inc., in Nevada."

Last edited:
his LinkedIn says he’s from Brea. I’m not familiar with California at all so idk where that is in comparison to Anaheim or Sonoma.

Eta- his Facebook does say he is from Anaheim and lives in canyon lake. I think Facebook is more likely to be accurate than LinkedIn. I think people use Facebook way more than LI
Brea is about 15 minutes from Anaheim, (Disneyland is there), they are south of LA.
Sonoma County is north of SF and is famous for wine, you can't drive far without seeing a vineyard.

Last edited:
thank you for the info. My edit on my post may be incorrect so disregard
So many Valdez, a lot may still be wrong with media reports.
Now they are connecting Pierson to "wine country" in CA, that my be the Sonoma connection, if true.
If Valdez works in the wine industry, maybe this is how they knew each other.
Pierson's "Environmental Remediation Services Inc" could also be consulting water law for vineyards.

Bryan Rhoden: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

"According to WSB-TV, Rhoden “is an up-and-coming rapper who goes by the name B Rod.” He had more than 18,000 followers on Instagram. His musical release was called Made It Out."
Login • Instagram
"Siller was married and leaves behind two children, according to Gwinnett Daily Post"
"The other two men were Henry Valdez, 46, of Anaheim, California, and Paul Pierson, 76, of Topeka, Kansas, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution."
"It’s not clear how Rhoden and the other two men became acquainted; according to AJC, Pierson hailed from the wine country of California and was the director, president, treasurer and secretary of Eco Environmental Remediation Services, Inc., in Nevada."

Will be interesting to eventually find out how Pierson, Valdez and Rhoden came together. But, it appears B Rod might soon change his name to B Rot-ting In Prison. jmo

Will be interesting to eventually find out how Pierson, Valdez and Rhoden came together. But, it appears B Rod might soon change his name to B Rot-ting In Prison. jmo
Yes, how they came together and what did B Rod think was worth killing them?
There's the obvious, but I don't want to speculate yet about why those two victims drove across country for business, instead of flying.

Yes, how they came together and what did B Rod think was worth killing them?
There's the obvious, but I don't want to speculate yet about why those two victims drove across country for business, instead of flying.

Henry seemed to be in the art/music/creative scene so maybe he and BR initially met that way. I have a guess why they linked up in GA but I’ll sit on my hands.

I have no idea how Paul got into the mix though.

Anyway, here’s an older article about Henry, he seems like a cool dude

Episode 040: Building a Creative Community | Henry Valdez from Creative Minds & Visions | Defining Success Podcast

I promise that I don’t mean in a snarky way: he seemingly lives close enough to drive for a business meeting. :) Presumably LE knows by now whether he was staying in a local hotel. It seems curious that the meeting wouldn’t be virtual, but if it was with a company that does a lot of defense / security work, perhaps it couldn’t be (speculation).

I’m curious about the third victim and whether he was linked to the suspect or the second victim. Has there been any indication as to when this spree began?

Very off topic, but dang, you're good! Lol :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back