GUILTY GA - Groom, 15, Pregnant Bride, 37, add up to trouble!

O.k. this "woman" is on Tyra right now and all I can say is OMG!!! She is sick,sick,sick!!!!!! Talking like everything is just hunky friggin' dory! The boy persued her, she tried to tell him that it wasn't right "but he just wouldn't let it go" so they just tried to see what would happen...wtf did she think was going to happen? Anyway so she has her 2 sons on there with her, one of which is friends with the "boy husband" (how they met), and she says that she "doesn't care who her sons fall in love with even if it was a 48 year old man or woman as long as they LOVE them"?!?!?:waitasec: :doh: Oh dear Lord!

This whole thing reminds me of the Mary Kay Letourneau saga back in the mid 90's. Except her young man (and I think he's now her husband) is alive and well. Anyone have any speculation as to where ASG is? Anyone? I can't even begin to guess!

I bet she knows where he is...I read on AOL that they were obsessed with him being there when the baby was born.

If the sexes of these two were reversed the media would be going nuts! A small story is all this is. Disgusting! My son is thirteen and god help any woman that would exploit my son, I'd be freaking out!!

What amazes me is her ploy that its the boys fault..
Similair stories have been used by adult male molestors (ie: she threw herself at me )

The lengths to which these sickos will go to justify their own perverted nature is disgusting.

news link
DOUGLASVILLE, Ga. A Georgia woman who married a 15-year-old friend of one of her sons has pleaded guilty to helping the boy escape from state custody.

Lisa Clark was sentenced to two years in jail and three years' probation.

Clark had denied having anything to do with the boy's escape in February after she gave birth to their child. The boy bolted from a juvenile home and was found in Ohio.

That article is very interesting, Taximom. She's out and has plans to gain custody of her 2 year old and reunite with her husband. She has also ghostwritten a book during her 9 months of incarceration.

I met my husband when he was 19 and I was 33. We was talking over the C.B. radio and decided to meet one another and boom we have been together everyday since. When we got married he had turned 20 and I hadn't turned 34 yet. We will be married 10 years in Nov of this year and he will be 30 this year and I will be 43 and I also have a 21 yr old son from a previous relationship. I wasn't aiming to meet and marry someone that much younger than I but I went thru past very abusive relationships. He treats me with more love and respect than anyone else did prior to him so even though we have a 13 yr age difference I love him as much as if he was my own age and vice versa. But with this case that is a lil bit overboard if you ask me. What 15 yr old really knows what they want and she was just taking advantage of the situation.

ATLANTA, Georgia (AP) -- A 37-year-old woman who is seven months pregnant by her 15-year-old groom says she prefers older men, but the teenager aggressively wooed her.

Lisa Clark, who is charged with child molestation, statutory rape and enticing a child for indecent purposes, said in television interviews Monday that she still hopes to make a life with him and their baby.

She said the morality of their relationship was open to debate, noting that in the past it was common for 13-year-old girls to be given in marriage.

"They're making a big deal out of a 15-year-old," she told WAGA-TV in Atlanta. "And I can assure you that he was no victim.

"It's not like they are making it out to be. Actually, I'd told him 'no' several times because I prefer someone older, but he was just so nice and so sweet," she said. :sick: :sick: :sick:

STORY AT:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/13/child.groom.ap/index.html

This would have been a great time, since she is an adult to teach the youngster NO means NO. She's nuts! IMO

The JP who married them (in his driveway, no less!) said the boy looks older than 15 and the woman only looks to be in her early 20s, and was obviously pregnant. He had no clue that anything was wrong. :doh:

I really thought you had to show some form of ID to get married. I think we had to have our birth certificates and all kinds of stuff to get our marriage license. Who knows if this is even legal until they get the license and blood tests done?

However, I will say that this area is a wide mixture of high end new homes and subdivisions, older rural sections, and small pockets of extreme poverty.

It depends on where you get the license what the requirements are. I think in most places a DL is all you need and no blood test (most states did away with blood tests). We got ours in 5 minutes the day before the wedding but we could have gotten it the same day (and we were from out-of-state). Most officiants require that you present a valid license before they will perform the wedding.

Maybe the kid had a fake ID? Lots of kids do these days.

Less than 100 years ago women were married at 13 and having their 1st child at 14 or 15. I find it interesting when you ask a random group of Men about having a "mature woman" at age 15 and they''ll say it's something they DREAMED about and would have done in a heartbeat if they had gotten even a HINT of opportunity. Hardly "abusive" in THEIR eyes. She didn't FORCE him.

My 9th grade prom date was 21 (with my parent's permission). Today he'd go to JAIL! My husband's "1st" at age 17 was a woman 15 years older - he certainly does NOT consider it abuse - quite the contrary - he considers it a beautiful "gift" - very special. HE was the pursuer, not her. Today she could be ARRESTED! He finds it laughable that suddenly the law and society are calling ALL such consensual pairings of young people 16 and older with more "mature" people (NOT teacher/student or authority figure/underling) abusive and even RAPE and saying the younger of the participants are going to be "scarred for life". I can assure you I wasn't scarred and my hubby is NOT scarred and instead considers his "older woman" one of the BEST things that ever happened to him.

Every case is different and people mature at different rates - I ONLY dated men 5-10 years my senior until I was 25 because the men MY AGE were universally immature and "silly". I am sure there are some young men who feel the same, it's just a LOT harder to get an older woman than an older man. in "my day" 14 was the age of "consent" and as far as I know the age of my partner was not an issue so long as I was consenting.

Every person and situation is different - we can't just throw everyone into the same big bucket and judge them the same.
My Opinion

image_1945815.jpg

The pregnant Bride

If the law is age 16 - then why did they marry them in the first place. The blame should be placed on the person who issued the license for not stopping it.

The only blame I see here belongs to the 37 year old sexual predator

Sorry I have to say this... Nice lip liner! :rolleyes: And yes this is just plain grose and wrong! My daughter has friends over that are 15 & they are boys..and let me repeat they are BOYS! Ugh..just grose.

I can not for the life of me find what is attractive about a teenage boy? Why in the world would a grown woman want to carry on with a teenager? I have contact frequently with teenage boys since my husband is a coach and there is nothing appealing about them and as an adult I have nothing in common with them.

Lisa Clark and her teen husband are fighting to get their baby back...

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/stories/2008/05/05/lisa_clark_0505.html

The baby lives with Angela Perkins, a one-time friend and co-worker of Lisa Clark Gonzales, according to court records. Perkins cared for the child while Lisa served time at Metro State Prison for helping her husband escape a group home, according to an agreement included in the court file. The document is signed by Perkins, Lisa Clark Gonzalez and Adrian Gonzalez.

But Perkins now claims Lisa and Adrian are unfit parents and is seeking full custody, according to the documents. Lisa Clark Gonzalez has said Perkins brought the child to see his mother in prison a couple of times. The last time she saw the baby was on his first birthday in February 2007, she said.

Photos of the couple at link. :bang:

November 2005:

Lisa Lynnette Clark, 37, was charged last week in Gainesville with child molestation for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old friend of her teenage son. Just days before her arrest, she wed the boy under a Georgia law that allows pregnant couples to marry regardless of age and without consent...

The Gainesville Times quoted unidentified members of the boy's family as saying that Clark is pregnant with the boy's child and that they were married Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2005...

The boy's grandmother, Judy Hayles, said in a TV interview that her skin crawls when she thinks of Clark....

Hayles had filed a police report on Oct. 6 when she learned from a friend that Clark was pregnant. She said she knew her grandson was spending a lot of time with the woman, but she had no real objections until she found love letters and photos from Clark.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pregnant-woman-37-marries-teen/

Clark contends that the boy lied to her about his age when they first met -- saying he was 17 when he was actually 14 -- and that he was the one who pursued the relationship, not Clark...

Critics have accused Clark of marrying the boy to avoid child molestation charges, but Clark says the couple started to talk about marriage once she learned of the pregnancy. She said she wanted her husband to have legal custody in case she went to jail.

"I have a wonderful circle of family and friends and a support group that will guide him in every step of the way in raising a child," Clark said...

It is still unclear, however, what will happen to Clark's baby. Clark could be in jail by the time she gives birth in February, and her husband is currently in juvenile detention for legal problems unrelated to their relationship. The boy's grandmother and legal guardian, Judy Hayles, said she did not have the financial means to raise a baby. She is adamantly opposed to the relationship.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/LegalCenter/story?id=1404413

Feb 14th, 2006:

Lisa Clark, 37, gave birth to a 7-pound, 9-ounce boy Saturday, Daniel Sammons said.

Clark has said the baby is a boy and would have the middle name of her new husband, who has not been identified by authorities because of his age. He has been identified in juvenile court only as "A.S.G."...

Clark was discharged from the hospital and returned to jail, where she is being held without bond.

"Right now, she's struggling with the trauma of having the child torn loose from her arms and possibly placed in foster care while she goes back to jail," Sammons said in a telephone interview

Clark's teenage husband turned up in Ohio earlier this month after disappearing from a juvenile home in Georgia...

Clark had been free on bond, but was arrested again last week after authorities said she had been communicating with her husband in violation of a condition of her release. Arraignment was set for Feb. 24. She is charged with child molestation for her relationship with the boy — her teenage son's best friend.

Authorities tracked down the boy in Ohio earlier this month by tracking a package Clark had mailed him.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/child-groom-15-is-now-a-father/

She was charged with hindering the apprehension of an escaped child and later transferred to the Hall County Detention Center.

Douglas County District Attorney David McDade said at a bond hearing for Clark on Thursday that authorities believe she arranged transportation from the group home where the boy was staying to a bus station and found him a place to stay in Ohio. McDade also said Clark had sent money and provided the boy with a cell phone.

http://m.daltondailycitizen.com/new...edb-74de-5d0a-b370-a7b8838583c6.html?mode=jqm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back