Found Safe GA - Jabari Glover, 32, South Fulton, called saying ‘lost in woods’, 05 Sep 2021

mlhenn

Reaction score
Missing | Jabari Damany Glover | 11alive.com

Jabari Glover was reported missing by his parents after they said he left for a walk in Cedar Grove Village on Sept. 5, but never returned.

Glover's mother is said to be the last person who spoke to him. According to police, he told her on September 6 that he was lost in the woods.
Glover is described as being six-feet-tall and weighing 190 to 195 pounds.

He was last seen wearing sweat pants with a white t-shirt and sneakers.

'Lost in the woods': Police searching for missing South Fulton man

32-year-old Jabari Damany Glover was last seen leaving his home for a walk in the Cedar Grove Village community area on Sunday, September 5.

Police say his mother last spoke with him around 2 a.m. on Monday, September 6 and he told her that he was lost in the woods.

The City of South Fulton Police Department reported that they have used every resource available to locate Glover, however, he is nowhere to be found.

upload_2021-9-9_21-45-21.png

Missing | Jabari Damany Glover | 11alive.com

Jabari Glover was reported missing by his parents after they said he left for a walk in Cedar Grove Village on Sept. 5, but never returned.

Glover's mother is said to be the last person who spoke to him. According to police, he told her on September 6 that he was lost in the woods.
Glover is described as being six-feet-tall and weighing 190 to 195 pounds.

He was last seen wearing sweat pants with a white t-shirt and sneakers.
What was Jabari doing out in the woods? Is Cedar Grove Village near a wooded area? I tried finding the location on a map but found nothing. Did he regularly go for walks or was this a one-time thing?

His photo:
1433eac3-d745-453a-9b2b-465c5937a405_1140x641.jpg

This is dire -- people do get lost in the woods. You walk, and you think the area over there looks familiar -- last time you walked, you were there; you get to that area, and you think, no, it's not familiar. I haven't been here before. You're now tired, thirsty, and beginning to get really scared. Then it gets dark.
He's been lost a long time. Cell is probably dead.
Search dogs, loud horn, flares, yelling -- every resource??
Oh, dear. This could be tragic.

What was Jabari doing out in the woods? Is Cedar Grove Village near a wooded area? I tried finding the location on a map but found nothing. Did he regularly go for walks or was this a one-time thing?

His photo:
I just did the same thing.
I could not find Cedar Grove Village, South Fulton, GA, but I found Cedar Grove Road, South Fulton, GA, and it's surrounded by miles & miles of woods.

His photo:

I could not find Cedar Grove Village, South Fulton, GA, but I found Cedar Grove Road, South Fulton, GA, and it's surrounded by miles & miles of woods.

Same here with trying to find it on the map, but I did find this:
Cedar Grove Village in South Fulton, GA - prices, reviews, houses for sale | iNewHomes
https://www.cedargrovecommunity.org/

Fairburn keeps popping up, so possibly a common denominator we can check out?

I found Cedar Grove Village on a couple of real estate websites. Looks like it's actually in Fairburn. Cedar Grove Village, South Fulton, GA Real Estate & Homes for Sale | RE/MAX

Using an address from the Remax site, looks like it's here:
Google Maps

Yeah, surrounded by heavy woods.

I hope they find him soon.

https://www.macon.com/news/state/georgia/article254134023.html

Sept 10
The search is on for a missing Georgia man who police say told his mother he was lost in the woods.

He is still missing 5 days later.

The parents of 32-year-old Jabari Damany Glover reported him missing after he didn’t return home from a walk in the Cedar Grove Village community in South Fulton on Sept. 5, according to WGCL.

McClatchy News reached out to City of South Fulton police on Friday and is awaiting a response.

https://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article254134023.html

UPDATE: Georgia man Jabari Glover was found Sept. 12, days after family members reported him missing, according to City of South Fulton police. Glover was taken to a hospital for evaluation, a police spokesperson confirmed to McClatchy News. ORIGINAL: The search is on for a missing Georgia man who police say told his mother he was lost in the woods.
Read more at: https://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article254134023.html#storylink=cpy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back