GA GA - Jacy Tyndall, 15, Henry County, 14 April 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by CastlesBurning, Jun 14, 2019.

1. CastlesBurning

CastlesBurning Active Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Authorities are asking for the public’s help finding a missing 15-year-old girl.

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Jacy Tyndall was last seen in McDonough on April 14.

Investigators believe Jacy could be in the area of north Atlanta.

Jacy is 5 feet tall and weighs about 135 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information about Jacy is urged to call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678 or the Henry County Sheriff’s Office at 1-770-288-7100.

MISSING! Help bring this 15-year-old girl home

Deputies search for missing McDonough teen

2. Jim_M

Jim_M Well-Known Member

3. Savemecastiel

Savemecastiel Well-Known Member

4. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

If you do a FB search, "jacy tyndall missing," about 1/2 way down the list there is a post from CJM, Jacy's great-grandmother. I think that is so awesome, that this teen's great-grandmother is posting about her being missing. It's horrible that Jacy has become missing, but the fact that she has a great-grandmother that cares so much about her is wonderful. The post by Jacy's GG gives a little background on Jacy, but she has no idea where Jacy is, and none of the comments have any helpful info either.

This is Jacy's most recent FB page, with the last 11 posts (reposts) after Jacy's last seen date:

Jacy Tyndall

Anyone could have posted these posts, but it does give hope that Jacy is somewhere where she can post to FB. Her other FB page had a last public post on March 31, 2019:

Jacy Tyndall

On the 1st FB page I listed, Jacy says she is in a relationship with someone, but they live in Queensland, Australia! His FB page also says that he is in a relationship with Jacy. I don't know what to make of that relationship.

I sure hope that LE can find Jacy quickly. She has already been gone for over two months.

Dre, PommyMommy, Steelslady and 2 others like this.
  5. TatianaBarbie

PommyMommy, Steelslady and Jim_M like this.
  6. TatianaBarbie

This link really worried me. It's called Ourteennetwork. I'd never heard of it, so when I followed the link to Jacy's info, I had to go to the home page to see what the site was. It is supposedly a "free teen dating site." It sounds like a dangerous place for a teenager to have a profile. Here is the link:

Jacy.tyndall profile in Ourteennetwork

7. Jacytyngirl5522

Jacytyngirl5522 New Member

First off, that accoint was made over a year ago. And it isn't a dangerous site considering I am a ******* teen. That's like saying adults shouldn't be on Meetup. Like tf.

Jim_M likes this.
  8. Jacytyngirl5522

Jacytyngirl5522 New Member

And who I am with is non of your concern. Hop off my facebook please and thank you.

9. Elliot_Alderson

Elliot_Alderson Well-Known Member

Oh gee, so sorry that someone showed some level of concern for you.

10. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

@Jacytyngirl5522, I see you are new here. Welcome to Websleuths. :)

If you feel a post is in violation of WS TOS, you can hit the "Report" button and it will alert a moderator. There is no reason to be rude. MOO

11. Smoneywcbs

Smoneywcbs Well-Known Member

“Your” fb? Any Facebook account you have can be made more private, just go to settings and privacy if you don’t want people to see it.

Jim_M and TatianaBarbie like this.
  12. TatianaBarbie

IMO, all dating sites have the potential for danger. Many people have met wonderful people on dating sites, but there are evil people in this world, who find dating sites to be a hunting ground for victims. On a teen dating site, their is the additional danger of an adult predator posing as a teenager. I worry about any missing person, of any age, having an open dating profile.

13. abra0313

abra0313 New Member

So, Jacytyngirl5522, are you saying that you are in fact the missing girl? That's what you are alluding to

14. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Woah....
    I’m sure that there are SOME people that don’t want websleuths on their case and maybe we just heard from one ? Lol

15. bevyofbagels

bevyofbagels Active Member

Jacy, when a minor goes missing, there is always a risk that minor could come to harm, even if they wer fine at first and left of their own initiative. The adults who become worried and look everywhere for signs and clues; we do that because we've been rattling around the world a bit longer, and have had more time to see ugliness. That's not to talk down to you, it's just math. I would hope you haven't seen the worst of humanity by 15.
    I want to echoe what Tatiana said about online dating. It's a fine way to meet people, but some people are pigs. Grown*ss adult women are murdered by their dates and partners every day, all over the world. It's a miniscule percentage but we know this is a thing that happens. We're just grasping. We don't know you, or why you left.

If this is indeed you, it's good that you're communicating to let people know you're well, but please don't begrudge the concerns and worries of people who hope for your safety.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019