GUILTY GA - Janell Aaron, 20, Clayton County, 15 July 2010

I can't find a facebook or myspace for Errol, Tyra or Janell. The Aunt has two facebook accounts. One is private. The other only contains a thank you for your prayers and support message. No pics that I can see.

Any ideas how to help? Where are her friends??? Someone NEEDS to do more.

Any ideas how to help? Where are her friends??? Someone NEEDS to do more.

I'm at a loss aside from perhaps keeping in touch with media to keep the attention going on her case.

!-BOLO-1.jpg.jpg

Janell Aaron

Janell not seen or heard from since July 17.
Last person to see her, her baby's father.
He states that Janell was going to a job interview.

Where was the job interview? Did she have a car?
Was she going to take public transportatin?
What was she wearing?
If she did have a job interview, did she make it there?

Any security cameras near the boy friend's home?

The boy friend leaps to mind as someone who may know more than he telling... last person to see Janell, did not report her missing, rambling statement about Janell
in his press interview.
He may only have Janell's best interest in mind, I certainly don't know, but
hmm.

Janell not seen or heard from since July 17.
Last person to see her, her baby's father.
He states that Janell was going to a job interview.

Where was the job interview? Did she have a car?
Was she going to take public transportatin?
What was she wearing?
If she did have a job interview, did she make it there?

Any security cameras near the boy friend's home?

The boy friend leaps to mind as someone who may know more than he telling... last person to see Janell, did not report her missing, rambling statement about Janell
in his press interview.
He may only have Janell's best interest in mind, I certainly don't know, but
hmm.

and the fact that he wouldn't answer any questions about her.

Do we know the date of this picture?

The news articles state the baby is 5 months old. I am unsure if that means 5 months as of July 17 or 5 months old now.

But the pic seems as if it would be close to the date Jannel went missing.

LaVanda Dolce, a WSer, has graciously offered to do a banner and hopefully amplify this evening. Her agency, LostnMissing is wonderful. Special prayer that this will kickstart efforts and bring Janell home safely to her precious daughter.

If there is anyway to contact the family or a friend of the family through facebook or another social networking site we have a wonderful thread here on Lighting the way home that outlines exactly how families can do the most in the search for their missing loved ones.

If there is anyway to contact the family or a friend of the family through facebook or another social networking site we have a wonderful thread here on Lighting the way home that outlines exactly how families can do the most in the search for their missing loved ones.

Kat,

I sent a friend request and message to her Aunt on facebook. I'll let you know if I hear back.

Lil

Great idea. I did write to one of the reporters to ask if there was a way to contact the aunt or cousin for a more recent photograph, but no response yet.

If anybody does make contact with the family it might become important to know if she swims.

(YW FHC.)

Also, if you look to the SE of 1600 Dayna Dr there is an "Overlook Terrace". If that is really an overlook and the area goes downhill there I would be sure to search there first along with the retention pond. sorry :(

ETA: Also, coming out of the apartment complex on W Lees Mills Rd and going North there is a stretch of woods on either side, very secluded. Easy and quick to get to.

If anybody does make contact with the family it might become important to know if she swims.

(YW FHC.)

Also, if you look to the SE of 1600 Dayna Dr there is an "Overlook Terrace". If that is really an overlook and the area goes downhill there I would be sure to search there first along with the retention pond. sorry :(

ANY searches would bring us closer to finding Janell, even if it's through a process of elimination.

There haven't been ANY ground searches at all? My word...oh my. :(

Further N of the area I last spoke about there is a "Lake of The Woods Blvd". The lake that is there appears to either have a "washout" or Driveway down to the Lake. If that is a driveway that cars can navigate it becomes a very likely area as well because the Lake appears to be ringed with trees that would block the views from nearby homes. I would be interested to know if the apartments nearby are at a higher elevation and can see the Lake area well or not.

ETA: The more I look at it the more it looks like a wash.

Sorry, I know that none of what I am saying here is encouraging. It's just the searcher in me taking over. If you do get a search put together I'll try to come up and lend another set of boots or three, more if I can get them together in time. Just let me know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back